Skip to content

(IE) Console versions released

Comments

• post_ex0duspost_ex0dus Member Posts: 5
    It was just laying the groundwork for the VO DLC to work. The VO DLC is now available.

Is it? Can't find it un my eshop though :(
    (Germany here)
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    It was just laying the groundwork for the VO DLC to work. The VO DLC is now available.

(Germany here)

Try the Options menu in-game.

(Germany here)

Sorry but where exactly is it supposed to be? Searched all ingame menus but cannot find it. What am I missing?
  • PandywanPandywan Member Posts: 7
    There is no option to change the language version except what was already.

Polish voice.
    One month later...
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited November 2019

(Germany here)
    Pandywan wrote: »

Polish voice.
    One month later...

(Germany here)

Sorry but where exactly is it supposed to be? Searched all ingame menus but cannot find it. What am I missing?

The language options are available when you launch the game. However, you need to download the DLC or it will not show up. For Nintendo, this is available on the store page and languages are not region-locked.

1. Make sure your Nintendo Switch is connected to the internet.
    2. Launch the eShop.
    3. Search for Baldur's Gate I & II: Enhanced Edition.
    The International Voice Pack appears in the search, and on the eShop store page for the game.
    (same for IWD/PST)
    4. Select the International Voice Pack and follow the prompts to download the free DLC.

We have also updated our blog entry with the instructions: https://www.beamdog.com/news/voice-localization-update-dd-enhanced-editions-console/
    lolien
    ay1rsniu4mym.jpg
    uf7cpc5gdosv.jpg
    nt3q7mm4w049.jpg

Sorry but the dlc does not show up neither ij the search nor in the game description

(Germany here)

Polish voice.
    One month later...

(Germany here)

The language options are available when you launch the game. However, you need to download the DLC or it will not show up. For Nintendo, this is available on the store page and languages are not region-locked.

1. Make sure your Nintendo Switch is connected to the internet.
    2. Launch the eShop.
    3. Search for Baldur's Gate I & II: Enhanced Edition.
    The International Voice Pack appears in the search, and on the eShop store page for the game.
    (same for IWD/PST)
    4. Select the International Voice Pack and follow the prompts to download the free DLC.

We have also updated our blog entry with the instructions: https://www.beamdog.com/news/voice-localization-update-dd-enhanced-editions-console/

There is no such thing like International voice pack in eshop for me. There is only baldurs Gate ee in the search.
    Fact that I bought a game on sdcard matter?
    9iypdkt2urc0.jpg
    Select the game from the search results
    Scroll down on the eShop store page; you should see the International Voice Pack
    Select the International Voice Pack and follow the onscreen instructions to download the content
    Select the game from the search results
    Scroll down on the eShop store page; you should see the International Voice Pack
    Select the International Voice Pack and follow the onscreen instructions to download the content

No, there is no such thing. Exodus just show you on printscreen.
    post_ex0dus
  • tokjotokjo Member Posts: 6
    It's November 13th and I don't see any DLC in eShop.
    Smash store page:
    lnfw33y4k133.jpg
    I can see DLC.

Baldur's Gate store page:
    qbcvvrdtb6uo.jpg
    Nothing

I will buy rest of the classics, of course. But only after deep discount.
    Hold on a bit. I'm clarifying the issue with the office people.
    Ok, an update.

We're talking to Nintendo at the moment. It seems that the Europe DLC might not launch until Nov 17. This might explain what you see.
    Ok, an update.

We're talking to Nintendo at the moment. It seems that the Europe DLC might not launch until Nov 17. This might explain what you see.

:(
    Took a day off on Friday just for the game
    AedanDaevelon
  • Mar55tinMar55tin Member Posts: 2
    Noooo! Tomorrow i will buy Icewind Dale and Planescape, I promise!

Does it helps :P
    Ok, an update.

:(
    Took a day off on Friday just for the game

I did the same 2 weeks ago. i had 3 days off! ... Beam should give us Planescape for free.. Im serious.
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    I see via twitter that there was a big oopsie today. An incomplete version of NwN EE was accidentally released for a short period to PS4 earlier today.

@JuliusBorisov how many staff at BD now are 1 foot shorter having had their heads removed? (literal meaning of heads will roll)

TR
    Mar55tin wrote: »

Create New acount for U. S. and downl. Voice Pack. It work for me.
    StummvonBordwehrJuliusBorisov
  • Mar55tinMar55tin Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2019
    Mar55tin wrote: »

Create New acount for U. S. and downl. Voice Pack. It work for me.

Right, i was only trying to change my existing user region and failed. Will try it with a new account thx.
    Niiiice! Second Account worked for me too
    StummvonBordwehrJuliusBorisov
  • KlimekKlimek Member Posts: 2
    Hello,
    Do You know how can i turn off name and livepoints above heads of my team in BB I ee on switch?
    Thanx
    Try to toggle the big red diamond off.
  • KlimekKlimek Member Posts: 2
    @JuliusBorisov thax cery much, IT worka perfectly. Stilo waiting fir Polish dubbing though ;)
    JuliusBorisovbob_veng
    There was a delay for European regions. We expect the European patches to be available in the next few days as we work with Nintendo.
    StummvonBordwehr
  • morissickmorissick Member Posts: 2
    Hi,
    I have one question why there is no Polish in Siege of Dragonspear on NS. According to all assurances, the text should be translated.
    morissick wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have one question why there is no Polish in Siege of Dragonspear on NS. According to all assurances, the text should be translated.

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/1100218/#Comment_1100218
  • TomiTomi Member Posts: 2
    it's November 16 where is this polish dubbing on switch :/
    Tomi wrote: »
    it's November 16 where is this polish dubbing on switch :/
    There was a delay for European regions. We expect the European patches to be available in the next few days as we work with Nintendo.

Weekends are not working days at Beamdog and Nintendo.
    bob_veng
  • CirosanCirosan Member Posts: 25
    I have a feature request, if I may.

On Switch (and perhaps other consoles), when the action bar is highlighted, you can't loop around from the left or right. For instance, when the cursor is all the way to the left, on the red diamond that toggles display info, pressing left keeps it there instead of scrolling it all the way around to the right-most option (Use Special Ability). Conversely, pressing right when the cursor is on Use Unique Ability doesn't make it loop around to the left.

For classes like Blade, Berserker, and Totemic Druid, who use their class abilities a lot, this gets pretty annoying, since you constantly have to scroll all the way across the action bar. For the PC, who gets special Bhaalspawn powers, it's also an issue. If this small tweak could be added in an update, it would be a huge QoL improvement, in my opinion. Thank you for your time.
    JuliusBorisov
  • 11302101130210 Member Posts: 381
    I would rather Tyrants of the Moonsea be released for Beamdog.com. I had to spend all my money on the GOG version of TotMS and the EE version of NWN. So now I can't buy the console version because I spent my game money on that.

Tbh I'm a bit disappointed as a consumer who consistently enjoys supporting my favorite developers. This didn't diminish my support but did diminish my ability to support you guys on console.