Skip to content

The Roleplaying Challenge Continues! The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh

1727374757678»

Comments

• MyvalMyval Member Posts: 127
    Wooo, XD

Well I might throw my hat in. Maybe as Cernd. or Valygar.
  • EvinfuiltEvinfuilt Member Posts: 505
    edited October 2012
    Myval said:

Wooo, XD

Well I might throw my hat in. Maybe as Cernd. or Valygar.

Yes, yes, Cernd. I'd love to see the two of us in a group together. But if you get to be a werewolf, I want to go Avenger (because that totally fits Faldorns outlook.) That and I can't help myself from powergaming, or uhm, roll playing when not role playing.
    Haha, it would be... interesting?
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Okay, new party will be 10 people. :) And, the final tally of Experience and Treasure: 200 exp each and 3025 gp each
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Are we voting for our favourite characters from this adventure. If we are, I have to split my vote between the Eldoth/Kivan double-act which was one of the funniest things I've read in ages.
  • noodles_toonoodles_too Member Posts: 23
    @LadyRhian Hey. Great read as always,good DMing,particularly liked the Ned encounter. My brother has the old module,so i was wondering what happened to the group of lizardmen on the ship and the mini dragon? Would've been a great climax.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    DM sez: :D They escaped.
    I would have to agree with the Kivan/Eldoth part
  • jhart1018jhart1018 Member Posts: 909
    Edwin, because he'd want me to say that. :)
  • rufus_hobartrufus_hobart Member Posts: 490
    Ha, very well done again all. Fave character? Eldoth was excellent for his sadly short-lived stint, but I think i'd have to say Alora. Hugely entertaining.

If you don't mind, pencil me in on the waitlist for Ravenloft please LadyRhian, as Garrick if you please. Many thanks!