Skip to content

Requesting Steam Keys

13»

Comments

• Spam101Spam101 Member Posts: 15
    (Quote)
    Yes, it's still valid.

I would be super grateful if you could hook this up for me
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Spam101 wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Yes, it's still valid.

I would be super grateful if you could hook this up for me

Please contact our support for that. https://beamdog.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals
  • starduststardust Member Posts: 2
    Hello,

I've sent steam code request to support@beamdog.com for my purchased games:

Baldurs Gate: Enhanced Edition
    Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
    Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition

But I've got only an automated message:

Hi there!

Thanks for getting in touch with Beamdog support.
    To help us address your concerns, tell us a bit more about your issue by filling out a support request in our service desk.

Click the link below to create your support request:
    support.beamdog.com
    Once that's done you'll receive a confirmation email.

Sincerely,
    Beamdog Team

Is it because the weekend, or this option not valid anymore?

Best regards,
    Gabe
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    We switched the support site. Please contact our support at https://beamdog.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals
  • starduststardust Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2020
    I wonder if I have a BeamDog account, why must I have to create an account to here, and to the service desk?
    Why can't I use one?
    stardust wrote: »
    I wonder if I have a BeamDog account, why must I have to create an account to here, and to the service desk?
    Why can't I use one?

While that is unfortunate, we don't have another way. Technically, the support is being helped with by a third party, and the forum has volunteer moderators. Both of those places are a bit different from the one you leave your credit card details at.
  • rvr909rvr909 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022
    Can I still get Steam keys for my BeamDog products?

I've sent 3 support request via the new Atlassian support platform in August last year.
    I still haven't gotten any response to any of the 3 support tickets whatsoever.

The referencees are:

BGCS-3478 - for BG:EE
    BGCS-3479 - for BG2:EE
    BGCS-3480 - for BG: Siege of Dragonspear

Can I get the steam keys for the products using these references or do I have to create 3 new tickets.

The status of all 3 tickets is still "waiting for support".

I created this forum account specifically for this, since there wasn't any response to any of the 3 tickets in the past 6 months.

ysglhg4a3skq.png
    Hi there! I'll get to your tickets -- but the delay was because you created them in the BG section instead of the Account support section -- and the BG section is for bugs. :)
  • DudzioDudzio Member Posts: 81
    Does that mean that you just ignore section for bugs?
    No, we do not. All the numerous BG beta versions for Android, for example, took into account all the tickets from that section. We appreciate bug reports a lot-- but don't have the manpower to individually respond to every ticket.
    Now because of this update - https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/87283/customer-support-update - please open tickets with Aspyr.
  • NeverwinterWightsNeverwinterWights Member Posts: 339
    Now because of this update - https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/87283/customer-support-update - please open tickets with Aspyr.

How long should I be expected to wait with Aspyr? It's been almost 3 days and haven't heard anything back yet. Should I open another ticket?