Skip to content

[MOD] Dark Side of the Sword Coast for BG:EE

123457»

Comments

• michael_snowmichael_snow Member Posts: 32
    Are you running version dsotscv1.02? Also make sure you start a new game after any re-installing.

Yes, and I have decided to start again from scratch
    So, is there a list anywhere of the Tweaks, Unfinished Business, DSotSC, NTotSC, and any other mods that I should install, and the correct order to install them?
    OK, much greater success this run (doing things in the right order probably helps)
    Flooded the mines, picked Jet into the party, did the three LS maps, killed sister/banshee, back to Beregost, got the Mace quest, met the chappie in the burning wizard
    Now down to Nashkel and off to kill the dragon (trivially easy with one potion of invisibility on my point man, and then a series of Ice Storms from scrolls from my two mages. If this mod is ever updated, the dragon needs chunky Magic Resistance, and See Invisible permanently)
    So back to Nashkel, met little girl again, off to Mrs Mayor, daughter missing ... and now is where it starts to go wrong
    Hints I've had are that after receiving the child recovery quest, I should get stopped by a lady outside the Nashkel Inn
    No lady
    However
    Earlier on I poked the gravestone of the nutty wizard once too often, had a mega fight with phoenix guards, who exploded and killed many many commoners, Amn fighters, plus Oublek amongst others - possibly the NPC lady who was to accost me?
    If anyone can post her code, can I CreateCreature of her and get the next part of this quest?
    Thanks to all
    (PS Easy dragon aside, enjoying this very much. Lich was a tough fight, in the end had to create skellies to lure him away from shack door so I could get inside and grab the phylactery)
    Searching through the dialogs, found that the lady I needed was Jules, so used the console to create her, got that quest done with nice and easily
    All of the rest of the DSOTSC done, except one, final thing
    I can't get out of area ARR019 - the gnoll cave at the end of all the 467 various labyrinthine areas
    The doorway just doesn't work
    I really don't want to go back through 10,11,12 areas to the original cave
    What did I miss, forget to pick up, or accidentally destroy somewhere?
    Thanks
  • Red_CarnelianRed_Carnelian Member Posts: 89
    That's a bug. That exit should take you to the Bandit Camp area. Use C:MoveToArea("ar1900") to get you there.