Skip to content

Favorite joinable Forum Member in the BG series?

12346»

Comments

• sandmanCCLsandmanCCL Member Posts: 1,389
    @Cheesebelly Your icon always seemed to me like it was Quayle, if Quayle was a hamster. So I just sort of associate gnomes with you because of that. I have no idea why.

I hope people associate either the Commish wondering why Batman sent him dickbutt, or with a guy really happy he's about to skim his deck for a card of his choice.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853

I hope people associate either the Commish wondering why Batman sent him dickbutt,

Yup.
  • AnduineAnduine Member Posts: 416
    mlnevese said:

And so it began... The Anduin(e) saga. A tale retold for generations. An unrivaled adventure that changed our world forever.

And it ends as a tragedy for one poor halfling thief as his Cloak is consumed by Holy flames, thus allowing Anduine to continue his liberal use of Detect Evil, taking yet another step on a nigh-endless staircase in ridding the world of evil.

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Shandyr said:

Hey BG-Fellas!

If the devs chose one member of this forum
    to appear as NPC in BG:EE or BG2:EE - who should it be and what should s/he be like?

Race? Class? Worshipping whom? Background Story? Any special powers?
    Where in the BG games would we encounter that character and what would s/he do there?

You can nominate yourself or just anybody from this forum if you like.

I vote @Shandyr‌ himself.

name: Shandyr
    race: half-elf
    class: bard
    stats:
    16 STR
    17 DEX
    15 CON
    18 INT
    16 WIS
    24 CHA

Special Ability: Creates a Pandora's Box with HOMM3 creatures and/or treasures once per day.