Skip to content

Post your guy!

Comments

• ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766

How do you post screenshots in this forum?

I am seriously incapable of finding out how to on my own.. :(

First: You upload your pic on a filesharing page such as airload or photobucket.

Second: You copy the html code for the images here into your comment and exchange the file adress.
    If you use firefox, you make a right click on any posted picture here and click on "observe element" (could be a diffrent name, I don't use the english version, so I just translated it. It's the second from the bottom). Now you klick on the small arrow that appears and click there on "copy knot with inner html" (again, could be wrong translated).
  • BaldursCatBaldursCat Member Posts: 432
    edited December 2012
    Upload to a site like photobucket, copy the link & then enter the following without the spaces... (aside from the spaces between img & src, & = & " you need those)

eg:

< img src = " http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x99/lilgreenmomo/Baldr000.png " >

EDIT: Ack, & it throws a wobbler for me this evening... for some reason I can't post my own image properly by sharing this example, the opening < disappears.
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    You can also just use the attach a file link at the bottom of the page and just browse to a picture to upload
    elminsterOperativeNL
  • BaldursCatBaldursCat Member Posts: 432
    Oh, here you go. Meet my bardspawn, Carro...

RedGuard
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    edited December 2012
    I myself got tired of rolling after a couple of clicks. Still, will do a nice Swashie>Cleric :)

edit : NOPE, posting images for me never works on the forums. Yes I know "you missed the arrow bracket at the beginning" - nope I didn't, it simply won't work for me :P
  • OperativeNLOperativeNL Member Posts: 146
    no quotation marks
  • EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813
    edited December 2012
    Photobucket
    CrevsDaak
  • sebassebas Member Posts: 56
    edited December 2012
    I rushed the tome for Constitution at lvl1 with Vicky which makes for some really awesome HP progression.

DeltaslayerKharador
  • ChowChow Member Posts: 1,192
    If anyone is using non-standard portraits, could you share the sources? Because some of those look pretty cool.

Also, I can't get a screenshot of my game. All I ever get is the Enhanced Edition main screen.
  • CalmarCalmar Member Posts: 688
    You guys have some awesome guys. :)
    elminsterOperativeNL
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    edited December 2012
    Post edited by Lemernis on
  • rodneyandsteptoerodneyandsteptoe Member Posts: 99
    edited December 2012
    Here is my PC - Catriona Drabinova:

imagebam.com

Her path through Baldur's Gate is mapped here:

http://hackingandslayinginbaldursgate.blogspot.co.uk/
    elminsterBaldursCatAristillius
  • Greenman019Greenman019 Member Posts: 206
    edited December 2012

Only mage portrait I've ever liked was Edwin but he looks too evil.
  • VhailorVhailor Member Posts: 12

MuzzleCrevsDaak
  • GodKaiserHellGodKaiserHell Member Posts: 398

AristilliusKaterinaDJKajuruCrevsDaak
  • SeveronSeveron Member Posts: 214
    edited December 2012
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    I like it how the majority of people don't try to cheese their way thru the game and actually do not roll stats like 18/18/18/8/8/18, but actually make it interesting by having 'average stats' (like str 15-16 for a meelee char)
  • EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813
    Wowwwwww

+over 9000 for stodderb. Amazing idea

Warcraft 3 forever
  • SilySily Member Posts: 91
    edited December 2012
    Because we (with my friend) knew what sort of a party we want, I rolled with a Swashbuckler to perform both the rogue's role and act as a "melee". We've considered dumping Ajantis for Neera or Rasaad, but just haven't got around to that -yet-.

EldrathKaterina
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    edited December 2012
    @stodderb I prefer your first toon. :3

@Severon That's a badass character, I dig it!
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    edited December 2012

He's level 5 now...
    Muzzle
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    edited December 2012

Just stole the picture from Icewind Dale. Doesn't fit the style of BG, but I like the picture and didn't want to spend hours looking for something. Wanted to play BG:EE asap!
    Nukenin
  • Dr_AtomicDr_Atomic Member Posts: 50
    edited December 2012

No, I did not cheat to get that stat roll.
    NukeninAristilliusEldrath
  • NukeninNukenin Member Posts: 327

Just stole the picture from Icewind Dale. Doesn't fit the style of BG, but I like the picture and didn't want to spend hours looking for something. Wanted to play BG:EE asap!

The art of Icewind Dale—especially the character portraits—is IMHO just perfect for the setting and ambiance of the game. That particular portrait does not seem out of place when one views the thumbnail in line with the others.

One little thing I loved about Icewind Dale—someone took the time to go through each portrait and make intelligent defaults for the characters' hair, skin, and primary/secondary clothing colors to match the portraits. No such love on the BG side of things. :D
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    Yeah
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited December 2012

Yeah

Too small, my old eyes can't read it :p
    DJKajuruAristillius