Skip to content

[Quotes] More intruders have entered the complex, Master.

191011121315»

Comments

• ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    The quality of his toadying was severely lacking! Not like old Jeeves here. He was the most obsequious groveler that I have ever had the pleasure of being fawned over by.
  • rexregrexreg Member Posts: 292
    edited October 2012
    "Boo is small and evasive, and there is ever so much of Minsc to search."
  • MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    Tiax: "You have disturbed Tiax the Grand again! Such INSOLENCE! Tiax will place a mark of shame upon your forehead! ALL will know your treachery!" *casts*
    Tiax: "Eh... it would appear that... the great and... mighty Tiax... has shrunk his undergarments... three sizes this day."
    Tiax: "Excuse... the mighty Tiax... while he catches his... his breath... He will rule... later."
    Tiax: "When Tiax rules, britches will not ride up so wedge-like."
    OH, I get it! You just HAVE to have what's in this chest, right? Because if a Beholder's guarding it, it HAS to be cool!
  • GemHoundGemHound Member Posts: 801
    edited October 2012
    More Quotes!(Starting with PC ones)

Is it just me, or is the world filled with wackos? Okay, Mr. Psycho gnome, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but we're really not interested in your rock garden.

Why are you so fat?

I am Dinkamus Littlelog and I come in search of the holy groundhog.

DIE! POND SCUM!

We're a horde of rampaging Tarrasques! Krie! Krie!

I am Foolio Displasius, Destroyer of the Seven Suns! Raagh!

Sarevok: You remind me of myself...before I was slaughtered and cast into the Abyss.

(Quayle's Death)Ha Ha! Smart guy dies! But Tiax goes on to RULE!

Xzar: Those the Gods wish to destroy, they first make mad, mad, mad!

Ike: There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Mad Arcand: There be pheasants and penguins and booberry trees between the greenest of skies and the whitest of seas (wertle-wertle-wertle-woo, wertle-woooo...)

Well-Adjusted Al: Hi, I'm Well-Adjusted Al, and my prices are sensible. I used to be called Crazy Al, but therapy has convinced me that selling plate armour for 3 gold pieces and a small duck was no way to get ahead in business.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    @GemHound Is it just me, or is the world filled with wackos? Okay, Mr. Psycho gnome, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but we're really not interested in your rock garden. i love that quote i was actually saying that to myself the other day, haha
  • GemHoundGemHound Member Posts: 801
    edited October 2012
    sarevok57 said:

@GemHound Is it just me, or is the world filled with wackos? Okay, Mr. Psycho gnome, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but we're really not interested in your rock garden. i love that quote i was actually saying that to myself the other day, haha

My favorite is probably the longest response in the game. Poor Portalmindbendarwinden.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    isnt that guy's lung flopping all over the dirt? most unfortunate on his part
  • RazorRazor Member Posts: 436
    Another one: I trust those who prey on children no farther than they can be thrown, even if I manage to throw them pretty far!
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    I cannot be caged! I cannot be controled!
  • Prince_DamienPrince_Damien Member Posts: 18
    "I will be the last! And you will go first... Hehehehehe" - Sarevok (From BG1 intro)

Always loved that quote, and always will.
    A price is a price and a head is a head, and whenever the two meet, there's old Karlat makin' his living.
  • LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    I cannot be the only one who cracked up at Xan's tutorial lines in BG2.
    "Good job. I am now going to teach you how to MEMORIZE spells."

He just sounded so BORED and ANNOYED throughout the entire thing, even when you're doing everything right. There was this constant undercurrent of 'Why did I let them talk me into this, they are NOT paying me enough for this shit. Whatever let's just get this over with already okay.'
  • ARKdeEREHARKdeEREH Member Posts: 531
    edited November 2012
    My favorite war cries, mostly due the voice are Sendai's "Taste the FURY of Bhaal!" and "MY magic will CRUSH you!"

I also like pretty much everything the Spectator Beholder says, but I can't remember specifics right now.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315

I cannot be the only one who cracked up at Xan's tutorial lines in BG2.
    "Good job. I am now going to teach you how to MEMORIZE spells."

He just sounded so BORED and ANNOYED throughout the entire thing, even when you're doing everything right. There was this constant undercurrent of 'Why did I let them talk me into this, they are NOT paying me enough for this shit. Whatever let's just get this over with already okay.'

I tried to go through the tutorial recently, mostly because I'd never tried it. But to be honest my curiousity got the better of me. For the record, while "Belt" seems to be immune to whatever you throw at him, the others aren't. Though Brawen has to be the toughest to dispose of. She must have an item she is wearing that prevents her from dying from damage, however disintegration still worked wonders on her, imoen, and xan.
    When Evil was torn asunder, three pieces were locked away. For a millennium I have guarded this piece, dispensing death to those that follow Darkness. You are no different, manling. Your death was ordained when Kangaxx fell.
  • MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    Korgan (to Jan): "Hahahaha! Marvellous tale, gnome. Well told, well told. Only blight on ye is that trimmed beard and the pointy pickle hanging off yer face."
  • MungriMungri Member Posts: 1,645
    "Hey"
    "Hello"
    "Ugh, i think i stepped in something"
    "Everyone in town used to throw rocks at me and tell me i was annoying"
    "What time is it?"
    "I havn't been in a convasation this long for well... ever"
    "Whats that big weapon for?"
    "Those colours look pretty stoopid on you..."
    "I once knew this guy called dibby he threw rocks at me, are you going to throw rocks at me?"
    "How about now"
    "How about now"
    "How about now"
    "How about now"
    "How about now"
    "How about now"
  • WandererWanderer Member Posts: 2
    one from the sleepy BG i believe, 'i never been with the man"
  • WandererWanderer Member Posts: 2
    btw any1 can help me; i believe there is some quote about sunshine after group awake in the morning...like "we see another day.." any suggestions who said it etc ? ty :)
  • AllbrotherAllbrother Member Posts: 261
    "Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!"

I can never get through it all without cracking up
    I got to the hat this time :)
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    "I mean, if I say how the great cycle fells the mighty oak, yielding to the furrows and valleys of a more subtle landscape, is it my fault if you take offense?"

- Cernd, to Edwina ;-)