Skip to content

[GUI Mod] Archaic GUI for BG:EE

Comments

• ShadowSmugglerShadowSmuggler Member Posts: 44
    Win! Print it! I can't wait to see this live :D
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    This just keeps getting better and better!!
  • ArchaicArchaic Member Posts: 924
    edited January 2013
    @fredamora - Thanks for the feedback. I don't recall seeing you in this thread before? Glad to have you on board. Going to start working on the record screen in the coming days.
    What, how come I don't see my "like" for this?? I sure remember giving one a while back. *click* aha, there you go! Thanks for the welcome. But I'm always lurking in this thread; checking out the new releases from time to time, and enjoying the new screenshots. That's some real talent you got there...thanks for sharing your talent to the community! :-)
    edited January 2013
    @fredamora - You're not the first person I've heard of that claims to have given a like and it has not shown up. Might be something with the forum. Anyhow, its nice to hear your feedback. This mod is being developed for the community and I want everyone to have say in the final version.
    Oooh..I think I know now, I may have double liked this. That causes the previous like to be removed, that may be it.:D I hope you'd still be around BG2:EE. Who knows, there might be some drastic changes in the UI for BG2 (e.g. quick casting or metamagic menu).
    @fredamora - Yes, I plan to be around for BG2EE. I'm trying to keep BG2EE in mind during this development. Hopefully I will only have to make a few tweaks for the BG2EE release.
  • RasekovRasekov Member Posts: 59
    fredamora said:

What, how come I don't see my "like" for this?? I sure remember giving one a while back. *click* aha, there you go! Thanks for the welcome. But I'm always lurking in this thread; checking out the new releases from time to time, and enjoying the new screenshots. That's some real talent you got there...thanks for sharing your talent to the community! :-)

The icon for likes(at least for me) doesn't show in the post until you reload the page, the only thing that gets updated is the number of likes of that post.
    It can get confusing, you click, see nothing, click again and by doing that you basically unlike the post.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Also sometimes vanilla forums timeout without giving you an error message. You think it registered your option but it didn't.
  • SelabocSelaboc Member Posts: 64
    Archaic said:

Starting to look polished huh?

very. Everytime I think you've gotten it as good as it can get, you manage to take it even further. Keep up the great work!!!
  • WokuWoku Member Posts: 3
    Links are not working. Any mirrors? this looks amazing! thank you.
    edited January 2013
    @Woku - Links should be working now...Thanks.
    @Archaic - Sorry, i dont mean to bother you but links are still down for me. i get an "internal server error" messege every time. Are zippyshare servers down? Thank you xD
    @Woku - Links are working just fine for me. Can anyone else confirm the download links are not working for them?
  • cryocorecryocore Member Posts: 121
    @Woku @Archaic
    Links are fine for me too.
    @cryocore - did you see I was able to change the weight font?
    Holy crap! I didnt, that looks so much better now. Well done Sir
    @cryocore - Thanks, it sure wasn't easy but it makes a big difference so overall it was worth it.
    @Archaic Thank you! I dont know why zippyshare is not working for me, Sorry.
    Now i can play again this awesome game without hurting my eyes. Thanks so much!
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @Woku Your browser may be getting the page from the cache. Try to empty it and try again.
    In-game Screenshots of the Lighter Archaic GUI:
    any word on the 1080p version, or is that still a long way off?
    @cryocore - yeah its something I will look into once were out of BETA.
  • Mike_HuangMike_Huang Member Posts: 2
    Hi Archaic

Can you tell me how to change the fonts style in BG:EE ?

thx.
    edited January 2013
    @Mike_Huang - You need to be more specific which font element are you looking to change? Also are you trying to change the font or the size?
    Made a few more adjustments to the UI:
    edited January 2013
    BG2 Style Concept Window - Centered:
    I'm working on the record screen and I should have some design concept screenshots tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.