Skip to content

Limited edition boxed set: ideas and brainstorming

14567810»

Comments

• Silver_MoonSilver_Moon Member Posts: 72
    Maybe start KICKSTATER with collecting needed sum of money for BOX version to be accepted for right owners/publishers.

Also, it can be different content of box version, depending on transferred money.
    Something like for SHADOWRUN Kickstarter))
  • immagikmanimmagikman Member Posts: 664
    no8ectu said:

Столько читать не готов, но если где нужно проголосовать, чтобы выпустили box версию, я готов это сделать и заказать ее!

I would respond but I have no idea what you said :D

• Silver_MoonSilver_Moon Member Posts: 72

no8ectu said:

Столько читать не готов, но если где нужно проголосовать, чтобы выпустили box версию, я готов это сделать и заказать ее!

I would respond but I have no idea what you said :D

This is on Russian.
    It is: "I am not ready to read so many posts, but if it is nedded to VOTE for BOX version, then tell me where and i will vote for it and buy it!"

• immagikmanimmagikman Member Posts: 664
    Ahh Thaks @Silver_Moon I figured it was Russian just didnt want to go to a translator and well I was trying to be funny ;) However In response to that there is no Poll for it BUT I think that it is apparent from all the posts Ive read that a CE Boxed set would be in GREAT Demand.
  • Fake_SketchFake_Sketch Member Posts: 217
    Id buy one if it had a nice mousepad.
  • XmordXmord Member Posts: 4
    Depending on the contents and the price I would more than likely buy the CE even though I already preordered the digital copy. I would love to have a physical copy, throw in some goodies along and I am all in. For me, BG saga is and always have been the best game ever made ;).
  • cyberhawkcyberhawk Member Posts: 350
    A cloth map would be really cool, also I'd like one of those fat jewel cases to store the disc itself. The ones that can be put on a shelf and you can actually see what's written on the side.

A thick manual that is not glued together, but held together by rings, like the original US release of BG2:
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,526
    Yeah, that manual is pretty sexy!
  • karpaszkarpasz Member Posts: 74
    edited October 2012
    Artwork, maps, actions figures, and of course, a dildo (of Dorn Il-Khans). :)
  • cyberhawkcyberhawk Member Posts: 350
    No dildos in my game please. Don't even think about it!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • bigdogchrisbigdogchris Member Posts: 1,336
    edited February 2013
    Trent tweeted earlier that they are hopeful something could happen in the future in regards to a boxed copy.

I'm telling you, it's going to be a BG1/BG2 combo, or possibly BG1/BG2/IWD EE combo. Been saying it all along, mark my words.