...Isn't that Nel from Bleach?
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Sniiiimon said:

...Isn't that Nel from Bleach?

Most certainly is.
  • SniiiimonSniiiimon Member Posts: 153
    edited March 2013
    Well that's bloody awesome!

Hmm, I would be kinda cool to Baldurize a self portrait. I might try that out someday.
  • tyrant009tyrant009 Member Posts: 13
    Another request to whomever be so bold as to baldurize this dame.
    The only thing I would want changed is her eyes. To add alittle fire to them. (thinking demon woman in human form kinda vibe if that helps) And perhaps a less dark background something that looks fancy/noble stature. Thank you kindly in advance :)
  • jdemastjdemast Member Posts: 35
    looking forward to seeing your next update Isandir! :)
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    I think someone who was supposed to be promoting a TV program decided to do BG portaits on the company's time...

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/03/01/new-game-of-thrones-season-3-character-posters-revealed
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    Fardragon said:

I think someone who was supposed to be promoting a TV program decided to do BG portaits on the company's time...

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/03/01/new-game-of-thrones-season-3-character-posters-revealed

Interesting! BTW isn't at least one of the characters they show in the posters actually dead before the third book?
  • RhymeRhyme Member Posts: 190

Fardragon said:

Interesting! BTW isn't at least one of the characters they show in the posters actually dead before the third book?
    It's possible you missed a scene. At least one of these characters is THOUGHT to be dead for at least a portion of the story before the third book, but they're all still alive, both at the end of season 2 (TV show) and at the start of book 3.
  • SearonixSearonix Member Posts: 15

Foggy said:

So courtesy of the talented deviant artist Edienna, here is Neliel, the former 3rd Espada in all her glory

Hot damn. Nice one. Many thanks!
  • Fina92Fina92 Member Posts: 284
    Anyone feel like inviting Matt Bomer into the Buldur's Gate world?? ;D Suits are hardly protection though.. He needs some proper armor!
  • mjsmjs Member Posts: 742
    I've been collecting some decent fantasy portraits on Pinterest, some I've seen here and some scavenged from other places. none are cropped for BG format
  • Fina92Fina92 Member Posts: 284
    @Synthia GREAT work! Do you think you could post these halflings individually here instead of them being in a collage? I find it impossible to cut them into the right dimensions atm...
    Syntia13 said:

Damnations, I forgot to post a new pic, didn't I?
    Well, here it is now. Remember how I said that the halfling was fighting me every step of the way? Well, I finally got him pinned. :) From character creator screen: Halflings are short, generally plump people, very much like small humans. Their faces are round and broad and often quite florid. Their hair is typically curly and the tops of their feet are covered with coarse hair. I tried, I really tried to draw the curly hair myself, but it was a no go. I finally gave up and copy/pasted someone's hair from a photo found on the net. Florid face - I'm not really sure what it means - I hope my decision to put a lot of blush on him was the right one. I made the face rounder and softened the lines a bit, added a ton of blush. Fought with hair and forced it to fit with the background. Added armor. So, here it is, three versions of a halfling. The last one is the one to which I said, yes, this is it. I am happy with you, halfling pic. :) So now this project is complete. I'll probably post a collage of all of the faces + the original they were based on tomorrow.
    Now, on to the other projects! XD

edited March 2013
    Certainly no lack of good work here. Keep it up :)
    Post edited by Silverstar on
  • IsandirIsandir Member Posts: 458
    tyrant009 said:

Another request to whomever be so bold as to baldurize this dame.
    The only thing I would want changed is her eyes. To add alittle fire to them. (thinking demon woman in human form kinda vibe if that helps) And perhaps a less dark background something that looks fancy/noble stature. Thank you kindly in advance :)

@tyrant009: It's a difficult picture to work with due to the saturation of dark colors, but I gave it a shot. I can change the eyes and/or other parts if you had something else in mind. I had put actual reflections of flames in them, but it looked odd at smaller sizes.

• tyrant009tyrant009 Member Posts: 13
    @Isander I think the eyes came out great! If there is anyway you can make her skin tone little less pale and more natural looking. I guess the best way to describe it is like a anti paladin or succubus warrior. Very beautiful but very menacing.
  • mibblesmibbles Member Posts: 31
    edited March 2013
    I think I'm getting closer to achieving a proper Baldur's Gateish look. Just need to do a bit of tweaking and crop it.

• VikingRVikingR Member Posts: 88
    DarkDogg said:

1 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    2 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    3 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    4 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

really like the spartacus one. do you have one for crixus as well?

• IsandirIsandir Member Posts: 458
    @tyrant009: Here's a version with a more normal skin tone and a few minor changes, with the original for comparison. It's a tad darker than the first one due to the process of editing just the face without touching the other parts very much. Is that okay? I can otherwise redo it with different coloring.

imageimage
    Isandir said:

SpaceInvader recently asked me to edit a portrait (at left) by the talented Daniel Govar from DeviantArt. The result was a bit more mage-like and Dragon Disciple-ish.

I'd say Fire Genasi if anything. Nicely done though.
  • XavioriaXavioria Member Posts: 874
    edited March 2013
    Would it be possible to do this one as well? The detail is kinda bad... but it'd be awesome if it was elfish and the eyebrows matched lmao

• MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    @Xavioria: you should take a pic posing "a la Edwin"! ;D
    LMAO you think so?
    Sure! Do it and post it here, I'm really curious on what could come out baldurizing it! XD
    @Metalloman wait... I don't mean to sound like a stupid person but my pic up there isn't actually baldurized... that's just a normal picture.......
    edited March 2013
    I know, you've posted it here to let someone baldurize it, no?
    I meant that if you should do another pic posing like Edwin and someone should baldurize it, it would be cool! :)
This discussion has been closed.