Skip to content

The BG NPC project

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @FelipeH92 All mods work in the Steam version it's really no different but for the structure of one directory.
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    Hope they revive the "mod of the wicked" project on the future BG2 EE. It was never finshed, but the individual NPCs of that mod where released anyway and Kido is a must have NPC.
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    @kamuizin Unfortunately Deathsangel lost all of the work he had done, so I can't see it being revived any time soon. I'd love to see someone else try a similar mod, though!
  • FubbyFubby Member Posts: 189
    This looks sooooo cooooooooooool
  • PinkRosePinkRose Member Posts: 102
    Is progress still progressing?
  • aquilaeaquilae Member Posts: 10
    PinkRose said:

+1 :)
  • StoneSwordsStoneSwords Member Posts: 180
    PinkRose said:

Make that +2 :)
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Kaeloree said:

Yep, there's not a left left to do for the beta, just waiting on some free time... which is a bit hard to come by at the moment, heh :D

Soon...
    Yay! This is the one mod I've been waiting for before I actually fire up BG:EE for the first time
  • MalicronMalicron Member Posts: 629
    Kaeloree said:

Yep, there's not a left left to do for the beta, just waiting on some free time... which is a bit hard to come by at the moment, heh :D

Would this mean that it's weeks, or days until release? Barring unforeseen bugs, of course. Either way, I'm eagerly awaiting this mod. Thank you for all the work you've put into this project!
    I really have no idea, I'm afraid.
    Bummer. Regardless, thank you for not just your work, but keeping in the loop.
    edited May 2013
    I never played with mods before; does Dark Side etc. add anything besides a few new npcs?

EDIT
    NVM; looked it up. :P
    Post edited by Malicron on
  • OzzyBotkinsOzzyBotkins Member Posts: 396
    This is one of my all time favorite mods
    yeah, the Sword Coast is a very quiet and lonely place without this mod IMO lol
  • XivirielXiviriel Member Posts: 166
    I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it
    I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
  • unfortunate_oneunfortunate_one Member Posts: 44
    Xiviriel said:

yay! Pointer Sisters!

Xiviriel said:

yay! Pointer Sisters!

Either that or he's about to turn into the Slayer. Quick! Hide from the avatar of death behind a flimsy wooden door!
  • SnakesonaskyshipSnakesonaskyship Member Posts: 38
    Just chiming in to say that I'm patiently awaiting this. Hope things are progressing!
  • aquilaeaquilae Member Posts: 10

Just chiming in to say that I'm patiently awaiting this. Hope things are progressing!

+1 to that. Haven't heard much re progress/status update in the last few months. I've been holding off first playthrough for this mod, hopfully everything's still on track!

Kaeloree said:

late May/early June.

Wow, thats still really soon considering how long we've waited. You sir, are a good guy.

• BerconBercon Member Posts: 486
    Hasn't this mod been in beta testing since February?
    Kaeloree said:

BG1NPC for BG:EE is now in beta-testing, and we're looking to get together a team of people to test it rigorously before release.

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/15970/bg1npc-for-bgee-needs-testers/p1
    Kaeloree said:

There's basically one major thing stopping me from moving on to beta-testing, and that's the new journal system. I'm considering moving on with broken journals and just ensuring everyone knows they won't work, but even so, I won't be able to start testing til probably late May/early June.

Thanks for the update! No lack of patience here but it's always nice to know how things stand.
    Snakes on a sky ship. Your name took a long time to figure out @snakesonaskyship
    @Bercon It's been in beta, but not actual testing :)
    @Xiviriel I actually wanted it to be snakes on a halruaan skyship to make it a bit more clear, but that was too long, unfortunately. :)
This discussion has been closed.