Skip to content

What Android devices should we prioritize our development for?

Comments

• MystraTheMageMystraTheMage Member Posts: 71
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will be amazing! S pen for the win!
  • DirtyDrizztDirtyDrizzt Member Posts: 1
    The Note 2 so I can play on the go and hook it up to the Smart Dock and play on my tv with a mouse. Note 2 has quadcore, a fairly big screen and the Spen. It's a no brainer! FOR THE GLORY OF HELM MAKE IT FOR THE NOTE 2!!!
  • CyramboCyrambo Member Posts: 2
    Perhaps this is a reflection of my ignorance concerning smart phones and tablets, but I've used a couple of different samsung phones, and I have a samsung note 10.1 while my husband has the galaxy tab 10.1. In my experience, they are pretty much the same, and the only thing I've encountered that does not function across the board are those things specific to the s-pen. So if that is the case, and the game runs on the larger tablets, shouldn't one be able to play it on the note 2 regardless of whether it has been specifically engineered that way? I would think it would just be a matter of personal preference and determination to play off the smaller screen.
  • KelThuzadKelThuzad Member Posts: 2
    Please make it work on the Samsung Galaxy Tab (1) 10.1
  • CyclinCyclin Member Posts: 1
    Don't f*** this up for me people. I want to play this on my Note 2 so quit voting for the others!!! lol
  • jjbjjb Member Posts: 1
    Galaxy note 2!
    Greatandyman
  • MadleftyMadlefty Member Posts: 1
    Nexus 7!
    aephex
  • Mystic1987Mystic1987 Member Posts: 26
    Hell, at this point any device will do... Just release it already!
    Chet
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    As I write this on iPad 4, on which I cannot use for my own apps as it is a works iPad *sigh* I would like it to be used on a Samsung Note II... Although, when it comes to my next phone, it may be the HTC one or the Samsung S4... I just haven't decided yet...

But to be able to play Baldur's Gate on my phone... Oh WOW!
    Gurk will never be played again... If your waiting, download it quick for a laugh...
    pekirtlolien
  • SabaLordSabaLord Member Posts: 1
    You guys are the forerunners of the game development community porting a wonderful and classic RPG. To bring this masterpiece to the tablet world should open doors to other possible point and click RPG's, and I'm really hoping you guys won't loose the willpower after a few bruises and continue to bring out the rest of the BG series and even the Icewind Dale story line also.

Im waiting to pick out my 10" Android tablet JUST for this game and hopefully the others that shall come after also.

Hats off to you ladies and gentlemen...
    pekirtSavogensis
  • fkirenicusfkirenicus Member Posts: 331
    Asus Padfone, please :-)
  • SavogensisSavogensis Member Posts: 1
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 2 (GT-P5110).
    The tablet I see most of the time in Europe.
  • KelThuzadKelThuzad Member Posts: 2
    Samsung Galaxy Tab (1) 10.1 please...
  • rmiles1186rmiles1186 Member Posts: 1
    Galaxy S4
  • vnkwerjauvnkwerjau Member Posts: 28
    Since it will no longer be released, the devices to prioritize doesn't matter anymore.
    dosentti666
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    edited June 2013
    @vnkwerjau, I have yet to see anyone officially state that the game is no longer going to be released. Current news states that they are working to resolve the contractual issues, but no idea on a date by which that might happen. Hopefully an Android version will be made available once all the legal mess is sorted out (I'm hoping to get my very own Android tablet/phone soon, so I am hopeful).

Why are so many people suddenly so pessimistic? Is there some terrible news that I'm not aware of?
    [Deleted User]
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    the terrible news is that Atari are a bunch of d***s. surprise! surprise!
  • diggerbdiggerb Member Posts: 132
    Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
  • Mystic1987Mystic1987 Member Posts: 26
    The obvious answer, even after all this time is the N7 ^_^
  • GriegGrieg Member Posts: 507
    Only 3% for Galaxy tab 7.0' but there is still hope, isn't it?
  • sepottersepotter Member Posts: 367
    I want it for the Asus Transformer TF101, which isn't even listed, but the transformer tf 300 and tf 700 is, with 7% each, so that's 14% total, and that has to count for something doesn't it?
  • shiftedshifted Member Posts: 5
    I used to want it for the old Nexus 7 and still do. However, I have since moved onto an nVidia Shield and would like physical controls to somehow be implemented. I doubt it will happen though but figured I would say something since it would be pretty cool to play the game with a controller.
  • amftronamftron Member Posts: 109
    The Nexus 7 and Galaxy Tab were the obvious choices back when i actually thought the game might be released / when i still cared.

Well, I can't do anything about you caring, but I assure you, it will be released... the legal problems are resolved (as well as needs to be anyway) so I'm sure it's just around the corner...
    sepotter said:

I'm sure it's just around the corner...

But wasn't it "just around the corner" for about 8 months now ?

Theoretically it was, but they were having issues with the renderer, which they've rewritten, still you make a good point, this is probably the longest "Coming soon" in the history of ever, but I'll keep faith in the project anyway though.
    sepotter said:

Theoretically it was, but they were having issues with the renderer, which they've rewritten, still you make a good point, this is probably the longest "Coming soon" in the history of ever, but I'll keep faith in the project anyway though.

I think Duke Nukem Forever wins that title, but this is a close second.

sepotter
  • calistancalistan Member Posts: 27
    No Question....Nvidia Shield should be customized for this version.
  • DudzioDudzio Member Posts: 81
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1!
  • darrenkuodarrenkuo Member Posts: 366
    How about SONY Xperia Z Ultra which has 6.44" panel,