Skip to content

Which Ice Cream kit is superior?

KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
edited September 2013 in Off-Topic
To answer the central question of the most recent "should there be more homosexual romances in BG2EE", here is a poll.
  1. Which Ice Cream kit is superior?39 votes
    1. Vanilla / No Kit
      15.38%
    2. Beer Spinach Kit
        5.13%
    3. Banana Split Kit
      17.95%
    4. Lizard Skin Kit
        5.13%
    5. I like trains.
      33.33%
    6. What does this have to do with homosexual romances?!
      23.08%

Comments

• AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    @KidCarnival Why was I not summoned.
    CrevsDaak
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Anduin said:

Because I know you read Off Topic. :P

AnduinCrevsDaak
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited September 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    had to be done. otherwise would have to be beer spinach :)
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    Anduin said:

@Anduin - he was probably out of candles and beer...
    AnduinKidCarnivalCrevsDaakbooinyoureyes

had to be done. otherwise would have to be beer spinach :)

But it IS beer-spinach! STOP DENYING THE TRUTH!
    Southpaw said:

Anduin said:

@Anduin - he was probably out of candles and beer...
    Actually, I'm only out of beer. Anyone wants some nice candle flavored ice cream?

Anduin
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Anduin
  • CuvCuv Member, Developer Posts: 2,535
    I went with the banana as there was no Chocolate kit option.
    [Deleted User]kamuizinAnduinCrevsDaak
    CuvAnduinCrevsDaak
    edited September 2013
    Shandyr said:

You guys know that your favorite icecream flavor tells a lot about your personality?

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/favorite-ice-cream-flavor/story?id=19766052

http://www.quizrocket.com/what-ice-cream-flavor-quiz

Edit: On the last question about going back to school, say you're smart enough. Otherwise it tries to direct you to some online eductation page.

I am Vanilla
    You are vanilla ice cream: classic, simple, and straight-forward. You appreciate the simple things in life and don't need complicated stuff bogging you down.

I ̸FEEL ̶S͠O̕ B́E̴TR͟A̷Y̡E̴D. :(

Shandyr said:

Oh my... there is not even a chocolate option!

How can I use this poll to prove the superiority of vanilla over chocolate then? :o

I never said I'm not biased.

[Deleted User]Eudaemonium
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    Shandyr said:

You guys know that your favorite icecream flavor tells a lot about your personality?

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/favorite-ice-cream-flavor/story?id=19766052

Apparently I'm "more likely to be tolerant, devoted and an introvert."
    [Deleted User]
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    Dafuq where's my chocolate option? U did it on prupose @KidCarnival! I will confess however that my favorite ice cream is lemon.

About the relate to homosexual romances, you know that the first date is everything, the first impression, so see, if you take the guy on a date and give him coconut ice cream when what he really likes is chocolate, you see, an all promising live with marriage, friends, an adopted children is forfeit for a single mistake with NOT GIVING CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!!!
    alnairCuv
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Tiger tail is the best of all the ice creams.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Okay... Now understanding has dawned.

Where is my Vesuvius option?

It is a strawberry ice cream, that is frozen at very cold temperatures, this then has melted white chocolate poured over it.

A little sculpting and and some milk chocolate and you have your very own volcano.

Not the best to take on a date... I squirted ice cream all over my now wife eating one...

On the other hand... Maybe all that spurting and squirting made her marry me...
    edited September 2013
    Shandyr said:

lol @elminster

@AndrewFoley just said that it was his favorite too

I noticed. He's clearly a man of impeccable tastes. That said Presidents Choice is kind of the cheap version :D
    Post edited by elminster on
    To me that's disgusting because I hate licorice.
    elminster
    elminster said:

Tiger Balm is the best of all the ice creams.

FTFY

Also, EWWWW!

kamuizin said:

Dafuq where's my chocolate option? U did it on prupose @KidCarnival! I will confess however that my favorite ice cream is lemon.

About the relate to homosexual romances, you know that the first date is everything, the first impression, so see, if you take the guy on a date and give him coconut ice cream when what he really likes is chocolate, you see, an all promising live with marriage, friends, an adopted children is forfeit for a single mistake with NOT GIVING CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!!!

A cretin who prefers chocolate over coconut ice cream wouldn't get a second date anyway! Why would I want to marry such a detestable individual anyway?! Imagine that marriage 10 years down the road:

Eye of Helm: Surprise, we're going to Aspen over Christmas!
    Chocolate Ice Cream Loving Weirdo: Bleh, why can't we sleep under a bridge in the Bronx?

Eye of Helm: I bought us a nice house in the suburbs!
    Chocolate Ice Cream Loving Weirdo: Bleh, but I want to live in a cardboard box!

Eye of Helm: I made reservations at that nice Italian restaurant!
    Chocolate Ice Cream Loving Weirdo: Bleh, I bet they don't even have canned dog food!

So yeah, wanting chocolate ice cream is a BIG RED FLAG. NOT serving it on a first date can help you avoid years of unhappiness!
    alnairkamuizin
    elminster said:

Shandyr said:

lol @elminster

I noticed. He's clearly a man of impeccable tastes. That said Presidents Choice is kind of the cheap version :D

I find that President's Choice actually make very decent products, most of them anyway. Their meat products, like bacon, are actually very good. I think PC bacon is better than Maple Leaf. I find that their orange juice is a little bitter, so I only bought it once. The actual cheap Loblaw brand is No Name.
    edited September 2013
    Awong124 said:

elminster said:

Shandyr said:

lol @elminster

I find that President's Choice actually make very decent products, most of them anyway. Their meat products, like bacon, are actually very good. I think PC bacon is better than Maple Leaf. I find that their orange juice is a little bitter, so I only bought it once. The actual cheap Loblaw brand is No Name.
    I wasn't really referring to the whole President's Choice brand so much as I was referring to the specific Tiger Tail ice cream market (which no doubt is massive hehe). I'm not sure how many ice cream companies actually make Tiger Tail, but I'm certain Kawartha Dairy does (they call it "Tiger"). In terms of both quality and price I believe Kawartha Dairy is better and more expensive in that sense.
    Post edited by elminster on
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    These are not the roids you are looking for.
    elminster
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    I was thinking Beer-Spinach, but then I thought, would I really mix beer and milk. After removing one of my roommate's beers and a quart of milk from the fridge and experimenting, I changed my vote to Lizard as it is probably more appetizing than the vomit I left in the tub.
    KidCarnival
  • rdarkenrdarken Member Posts: 660
    Banana Split Kit because it rhymes. Duh.
  • alnairalnair Member Posts: 561
    deltago said:

I was thinking Beer-Spinach, but then I thought, would I really mix beer and milk. After removing one of my roommate's beers and a quart of milk from the fridge and experimenting, I changed my vote to Lizard as it is probably more appetizing than the vomit I left in the tub.

I've been seen drinking a cocktail made of 4 parts sweetened soy milk and 1 part vodka... without vomiting afterwards. And I'm usually a teetotaler...
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @KidCarnival Being a diabetic myself, I feel personally offended there are no sugar free options in this poll :)
    CrevsDaak
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    mlnevese said:

@KidCarnival Being a diabetic myself, I feel personally offended there are no sugar free options in this poll :)

Lizard Skin has no sugar.
    alnair said:

deltago said:

I've been seen drinking a cocktail made of 4 parts sweetened soy milk and 1 part vodka... without vomiting afterwards. And I'm usually a teetotaler...
    Yes, that is called a white russian, err sorta. Add kahlua to make a brown cow. Or a brown soy cow in your case.

And beer and vodka are two totally different species of alcohol. The carbonation of beer is what would kill a milk-beer mix. But you can go ahead and try it if you really really want.
    KidCarnivalCrevsDaak