Skip to content

So, can we get an official update on the thief NPC?

12346»

Comments

• SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190

Or maybe Hexxat is just a fat elf, which requires her to use the more meaty human model. :P

Sounds hawt. I know I always imagine Viconia's bum a little meatier than it probably is, no matter how lithe and graceful Baeloth thinks she is.
  • wissenschaftwissenschaft Member Posts: 229
    edited October 2013
    Can we at least know what class she is? Is she a pure class thief or one of the kits? Kind of important of I want to preplan the team I'll use in BG2? I usually just pick a class that fits the team that I want to use rather then the other way around.

Isn't Hexxat an evil thief? In which case I might change her to an Assassin if I'm going to be playing a Mage/thief my self.
    Post edited by wissenschaft on
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937

Or maybe Hexxat is just a fat elf, which requires her to use the more meaty human model. :P

Sounds hawt. I know I always imagine Viconia's bum a little meatier than it probably is, no matter how lithe and graceful Baeloth thinks she is.
    Seconded. I vote in favor of curvy elves.
    @wissenschaft
    I really hope she's not a Shadow Dancer or Swashbuckler, myself. I loves me some backstabs. Anything else would be a-okay.

@LordRumfish
    A kindred spirit! Huzzah!
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlItMpGYQTo
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    Indeed
  • nanonano Member Posts: 1,632
    ...ohh I get it, because Viconia is a black elf.
  • DancingBugbearDancingBugbear Member Posts: 118
    edited October 2013
    @Syntia13 If you get rid of the elves, you don't need to talk about bunnies anymore.

@Awong124 We call those coats.
    nano said:

Nah. I just like high-volume butts. Jaheira's is sizable, too, in my mind. Just, more toned.
  • DancingBugbearDancingBugbear Member Posts: 118
    edited October 2013

nano said:

Nah. I just like high-volume butts. Jaheira's is sizable, too, in my mind. Just, more toned.
    Perhaps we could all be a little more toned in an adveturing party.

Maybe it doesn't like to be talked about, and we could just leave it alone, because of it's immense vainity.
    Post edited by DancingBugbear on
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    Hey now, this thread is about Hexxat speculation, let's get back on topic.

Does Hexxat "got back?"