Skip to content

Baldur`s gate MEME Thread * Spoilers all over the place*

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    @CrevsDaak does he sell infinite freedom scrolls? or is its only 4? or is ribald the one who sells infinite freedom scrolls/ 4?
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    sarevok57 said:

@CrevsDaak does he sell infinite freedom scrolls? or is its only 4? or is ribald the one who sells infinite freedom scrolls/ 4?

Mmmhhh, now you left me dubbing, @sarevok57... I've got confused now... That is telling me that I have to play BG2 again! (I won't wait for BG2:EE).
    nonsense, you only have to wait 3 weeks before bg2ee comes out :) and I just checked, ribald has infinite so im going to assume dwarf dude only has 4 in the unda-dark
    CrevsDaak
    @sarevok57, maybe I can play BG2:ToBEE, already started a SoA (3 days ago), but I forgot :P.
    And if Ribald sells the scrolls, its nearer, and not in the Underdark. :P
    well, he only sells them once you come back from the underdark, under his special wares........ :)
    sarevok57 said:

well, he only sells them once you come back from the underdark, under his special wares........ :)

Another reason to keep playing!! :P
    This time I started with a BG1 F/T Half-Orc, he can get to physical weapons immunity (Jan's vest, Defender of Easthaven, Fighter HLAs and Cloak of the Sewers' rat-change!
    Eudaemoniumlolien
    I love making fighter thief half orcs, especially skilled with two handed swords because in late SoA/ToB they can use carsomyr :3
    CrevsDaakEudaemonium
    @sarevok57 he has ++ on THS and ++ on THWS, plus ++ on flails and TWS :D to dual-wield FoA and DoE.
    sarevok57
    CrevsDaak said:

@sarevok57 he has ++ on THS and ++ on THWS, plus ++ on flails and TWS :D to dual-wield FoA and DoE.

I approve :)

CrevsDaak
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806

definitely not a meme but omg so awesome XD

It's time for Grand Theft Auto, the PnP RPG!

Night_Watch
    @Night_Watch that video was AMAZING, I laughed out loud so hard ( and yes I didn't use an acronym, feel my rebellion :) )
    Night_WatchWilburbooinyoureyes
  • Syntia13Syntia13 Member Posts: 514
    @sarevok5
    sarevok57 said:

I love making fighter thief half orcs, especially skilled with two handed swords because in late SoA/ToB they can use carsomyr :3

Huh? Isn't Carsomyr a paladins-only weapon?

Sophia
  • AtlanticAtlantic Member Posts: 44
    Theif ability to use any item
    EudaemoniumSophia
    @Syntia13
    Atlantic said:

Theif ability to use any item

hit 3 million xp and choose the high level ability use any item :)

Syntia13CrevsDaak
    @Wilbur hahahhahahah, that was awesome, I love how that expansion set was just the mouse trap game painted :)
    WilburCrevsDaakStarflower2525
    sarevok57 said:

@Wilbur hahahhahahah, that was awesome, I love how that expansion set was just the mouse trap game painted :)

Yesterday I saw that game (Mouse Trap) inside my closet, it reminds me (of that time waaaaay back...) when I was 9 and played that game a lot with my cousins or with my sister.
    sarevok57WilburStarflower2525
  • Night_WatchNight_Watch Member Posts: 514
    Does anyone remember that one video where a group of adventures are playing in a modern world campaign? I distinctly remember something about a coupon being expired and the PC crying out in agony. I'm having trouble finding it -.-
    CrevsDaak
    @Night_Watch sounds to be funny :P But I never heard of it before.
    edited October 2013
    CrevsDaak said:

@Night_Watch sounds to be funny :P But I never heard of it before.

I think the video that I'm searching for is based on this.

The video I am thinking of starts off with a couple of guys playing a tabletop game in someone's garage/basement. The little sister of one of the players walks in and says something along the lines of how lame they are. Argument goes on and then develops into a 'What if these guys (the heroes they are RPing) played a board game?'

Then it refocuses on a party of adventures during a medieval era in the middle of a papers and paychecks type of game. Townsfolk keep interrupting because a dragon is burning the village or bandits are raiding and plundering, but the adventurers ignore them. They continue their game and one of the adventurers tries to use a coupon for a purchase he made but the DM tells him that the coupon is expired and the adventurer cries out in anguish.

There's a video that is similar to this idea but it is much newer. The one I'm thinking of came out when I was a kid (so, maybe late 90s, early 2000s) it's bugging the heck out of me that I can't find it =(

Oh well, here's the similar video of the one I'm trying to find.

Also, Hitler doesn't like 4e O.o
    CrevsDaakJuliusBorisovStarflower2525

Also, Hitler doesn't like 4e O.o

Back when Der Untergang was released, there where a lot of parodies like that, but the only one I liked is the one that was actually voiced. Something about Hitler wanting to go bowling instead of to the zoo, when the workers of the company plan their annual trip, very funny:

(Dutch spoken)

The other ones, like one about the 4th Edition, I don't like because Hitler is still talking about his fantasy of Steiner's counterattack and it's very confusing when your ears get one input and your eyes another, my brain just can't process the subtitles it they're not congruent with the spoken words.
    Night_WatchEudaemoniumStarflower2525Aristillius
    @Son_of_Imoen I don't speak German or Dutch, but I understand what you mean =)
    CrevsDaak
    @Night_Watch Likewise I do understand it's easier to get the jokes in subtitles if the spoken word is completely alien to someone. I could handle the difference it I didn't understand the language spoken like with Finnish, or Japanese. Or maybe an angry Stalin in 1941, that would be something.
    Night_WatchCrevsDaak
This discussion has been closed.