Skip to content

Baldurs Gate Meme Thread II: Enhanced Edition (Careful, everyone, SPOILERS!)

SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
Going to star this'n out with a few favey-rights from the last thread...

= = = = = = = = =

Kitties aside, it's time for rules. Let me see, here...

Keep It Clean-ish: Let's keep this thread PG-13.
-I'm not saying "Let's make jokes that are appropriate for Leave It To Beaver!", just avoid the profanity and sexual content.
Don't Spoil The Fun!: As far as spoilers go, well, it'd be mighty fine if you could put spoiler tags ( [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] , without the spaces) around such things, so people new to this game in need of a quick giggle don't get spoiled like I did on Wikipedia in 2006. :(Now I regard spoilers twice as much.
Play Nice: Like Alora says, "Careful, everyone, play nice!". This is a "space" for us to have fun. Let's play nice, and not bait or antagonize (troll) others.
Something Is Wrong, Here...: SCARY_WIZARD thinks you should contact some moderators if a rule appears to have been broken. We have, to my knowledge, @Dee (formerly Aosaw, if you've been absent for a while; the sentientest wombat I ever read things from!), @mInevese, @Nathan, @Coriander, @LadyRhian, @Cuv, @CamDawg (THEY MAKE COOL THINGS), @Jalily, @Metalloman, or any of the other Staff members (whose text happens to be on a blue or grey background).
PLEASE, let us not discuss what caused the other thread to be locked, lest this one get locked, as well, and future meme threads be prohibited!

Here's the officialest rules we can get, from @Dee: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/10852/site-rules-mind-the-gap

= = = = = = = = =

Here's the last thread, in all its high-larious glory: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/3079/baldur-s-gate-meme-thread-spoilers-all-over-the-place/ . A hoot and a half, especially when there was a whole page of CATS! I love cats.

= = = = = = = = =

Here's how to post an image, if you're like me and know HTML and vB Code/UBB Code, but are derpy.
Copy this: image, and paste it, replacing "LINKGOESHERE" with the URL of the image you want to post. Attaching is cool, too, but you might be like me and want to just link.
Here's some stuff on formatting your posts: forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/161/how-to-format-your-posts/p1
I don't do that, but I'm not exactly the best example, am I.

= = = = = = = = =

EDIT: Rules ironed out, as suggested by @Metalloman.
Post edited by SCARY_WIZARD on
CrevsDaakAkihikoLordRumfishMetallomanmlneveseJuliusBorisovAedanFredjoGemHoundMontresor_SPbooinyoureyesNonnahswriterShapiroKeatsDarkMageDexterStarflower2525gettincrzyAdulZansoTorgrimmerZaghoul

Comments

• AkihikoAkihiko Member Posts: 213
    Hm? Did the other one go poof? I got curious since you made this, and I can't find it now.
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    CrevsDaak said:

We should have used it even before the disturbance could have started, Yoda could have helped to find the disturbance (in the Force) and @Dee could have vanquished before it grown.

:'D! Can I put that in the Original Post? Seeing's how my name's got "Wizard" in it, and wizards cast spells (and priests, too).
    I laid down some rules for the thread. Dropped some moderator's names, in case there's ugliness.
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    meagloth said:

So who's going to copy and past the first 90 pages of the original thread? Those where all fine.

I ate all the paste I had. :( It tasted good, though!
    gettincrzy
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    @meagloth: there's a link to the first MEME thread in OP. ;)
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Yeah I should totally dig up some of my classics from the old meme thread to farm likes. EYEROLL EYEROLL EYEROLL EYEROLL

xD All in good fun, but seriously it's kinda lame
    TheWhitefire
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    for the last thread, i just imagined kagain
    " Are you some kind of a moron, what do ya think you was doing?"
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @SCARY_WIZARD yes, you can use that picture in the thread's opening.
    And, if you want, you can get some more images from here: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/25090
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    And I had a better one, but I forgot it :S
    DexterStarflower2525Montresor_SP
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    @Foggy my respect for you has increased infinite fold for the pulp fiction meme - gives a small bow -
    FoggyCrevsDaakStarflower2525
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    edited November 2013
    Foggy said:

let's venture forth with @Dee blessing

This is the best meme yet!
    sarevok57Starflower2525ShareazuRaistlin82
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    OK @Kaltzor cool story bro. You might want to get rid of the word "apparently" in your meme.

I guess I'll rage elsewhere.
    FredjoCrevsDaak