12346»

Comments

• MythrialusMythrialus Member Posts: 137

@Dee Very cool. I never knew that!
    Dee said:

@decado
    That's correct.

@DannyBarkley
    Too early to say anything concrete, but every new build has new files included; the build is being expanded every time we update it. :)

@Mythrialus
    It's actually been in the game and working since 1998, just never documented. The penalty to saving throws was never implemented, though.

• RonnaannRonnaann Member Posts: 48
    just levelled up Abdel!
    Is it possible to keep characters from the beta? I can't find the char file on my device...
  • atomicsnowmanatomicsnowman Member Posts: 31

Any chance we'll see an expanded / 'full' beta sometime soon?

Wed night, I hope. Gotta 3 hour flight and would love to annoy my wife with Minsc's voice. The same voice actor is used for the Curious George series's chef (I also have a 2 year old), so she'll probably pick up on it pretty quick.

• AhmborAhmbor Member Posts: 21
    will the android version get german language?
  • LcacdriverLcacdriver Member Posts: 41
    Ummm, @dee, are you really stuck on 172 tests or has the number just not been updated in a while?
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    It just hasn't been updated in a while; we're doing some code work on our end based on the feedback everyone submitted. I haven't counted recently but I would estimate we've hit the 200 mark by now.
  • LcacdriverLcacdriver Member Posts: 41
    Thanks, u da man
  • NemoNemo Member Posts: 5
    Good time, kind Sirs!
    Is it a free place on your table for a old-aged knight?
  • mattionsmattions Member Posts: 3
    @Ronnaann how did you level up Abel?
    It takes 2000 xp and even completing all the small quest in Candlekeep brings me on the 200-300 range.

@Dee i've noticed that Abel has a -1 to the attack with strength but he has 17 stat. Should that not be +3 modifier?
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    edited February 2014
    @mattions, it is actually possible to export your character during the beta (I'm not sure it is such a good idea, though, but it might be interesting to try while waiting for an update). In my last test (started about 20 minutes ago), I took the Abdel pre-generated character and did all the quests (and killed the rats) which gave me 345 experience points. I have now exported my character and started a new test, importing my "TROOEXPO" character. Theoretically, you could export numerous times after completing all the quests possible and eventually level up.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    If you export and then import during character creation, you can even rename the character so that it feels more like your own creation.
This discussion has been closed.