Skip to content

Adopt a monster

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited March 2014 in Off-Topic
The user and all related content has been deleted.
KamigoroshiCrevsDaakSionIVjackjackNecomancerMetallomanFinneousPJDemonoid_LimewirebooinyoureyesElrandirlolienTeflon

Comments

• MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    Could one adopt more than one kind? ;)
    I feel like a good guy, today... :P
    [Deleted User]Blackravenbooinyoureyeslolien
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2014
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Necomancerlolien
  • NecomancerNecomancer Member Posts: 622
    If it helps I'm fairly sure shes part vampire. At least, thats what my tremendous amount of blood loss says.
    [Deleted User]CrevsDaakElrandirlolien
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited March 2014
    Daisy reminds me of my dear friend Aldyednow, a beautiful powerful female half dragon.

Also, I know a dude who really needs a new home, the last wizard that summoned him from the Abyss wasn't kind enough to feed him at 5 o' clock with tea.
    Necomancerjackjack[Deleted User]lolien
    @crevsdaak Does Aldyednow come with a guarantee that she won't horribly murder me should I be found looking at her chesticles?

Also about how many grumps per feeding does the imp provide? I fear I require a high grump to food ratio for any imp I am to own.
    CrevsDaak[Deleted User]
    @Necomancer Aldyednow isn't a pet, she's a woman, well, half woman half dragon.
    The dude is a Quasit, it will grump as much as you want.
    [Deleted User]
    Note to self: Find time to feel embarrassed for completely misunderstanding the posting of the half-dragon image in the adopt a pet thread.

Regardless, I will totally take that Quasit and be the best owner ever I swear. He can even sit on my head with Cthulhu and the rest. Best place for a pet and he can glare at my enemies for me so I can focus on other things, like feeling embarrassed.
    [Deleted User]lolien

Regardless, I will totally take that Quasit and be the best owner ever I swear. He can even sit on my head with Cthulhu and the rest. Best place for a pet and he can glare at my enemies for me so I can focus on other things, like feeling embarrassed.

OK, the Quasit is yours! Congratulations on adopting a pet!
    Necomancer[Deleted User]lolien
    Honestly this makes me want to be an evil caster just so I can have a quasit who's master constantly confuses it with an imp and it travels on its caster's head. The evil caster is actually quite sociable and nice but whenever they come across anyone who's slightly rude the imp flings insults that start a fight then laughs.

His name will be Qurl'Fi'Tun but everyone, especially his master, calls him Impy...Wich he hates.
    CrevsDaak[Deleted User]lolien
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2014
    Wolklolien
    CrevsDaakWolklolien
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Can we eat Betsy?
    [Deleted User]CrevsDaakjackjacklolien
    Anduinlolien
    edited March 2014
    Shandyr said:

@Anduin, why don't you play with Patrick a little bit? I'm sure he'll like you.
    Or Daisy.... Yes Daisy would surely like to nibble on you

Andy, you can go to play, but, please don't enter the house if your bandages are not clean, Okey? :)
    Anduin said:

Can we eat Betsy?

I've been told that the last time you ate a blue goo pudding (719 years before yesterday if the information was accurate) you had a stomachache that lasted a week.
    Post edited by CrevsDaak on
    [Deleted User]lolien
    Maybe we should find some dude making a dungeon and ask if he'd want Daisy. She'd make a fantastic encounter for a party of adventurers.
    [Deleted User]lolien
    *Patrick and Anduin play ball outside trying to look cute*
    [Deleted User]CrevsDaakWolklolien
    CrevsDaaklolien
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Has anyone adopted Patrick yet? I will have a lovely fenced-in backyard in May.
    lolien
    *A muffled voice can be heard from Patrick's belly...*

Bad Patrick! Baaaad Patrick! Your gonna get such a spanking!

*Patrick spits out a chewed rubber ball*
    [Deleted User]jackjackCrevsDaaklolien
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    I want to adopt a barbarian like this guy:

then we can be like the Nordic cast of Game of Thrones. He can carry me on his back if I lose control over my lower limbs and reply to all questions with an emphatic "Hjolldor!"
    [Deleted User]CrevsDaakWolklolien
    *A muffled voice emits from Patrick's belly*

Should I role-play a Mummified Gnome that has incidentally been eaten by a pit fiend...

Or should I just cast protection from evil, cause a bad case of stomach upset and regurgitate myself back into present company?
    Elrandirlolien
    Oooh, not checking this thread made of me a bad pet owner :P
    I'll gently ask Patrick if he wantsto give Andy back. And I might give him a cookie (if my mummy is unhurt and it does NOT land over me).
    lolien