Skip to content

What should you do if you have been accidently eaten by your pet Pit-Fiend... Choose an option...

AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
edited March 2014 in Off-Topic
If you have been eaten by a Pit-Fiend, what would you do?
  1. What should you do if you have been accidently eaten by your pet Pit-Fiend... Choose an option...36 votes
    1. Hammer your fists and feet against the stomach lining in the hope of causing a stomach upset.
        0.00%
    2. Cast burning hands up the esophagus and cause chronic heart burn.
      11.11%
    3. Sit and contemplate your predicament musing that life on the outside would literally be hell.
        8.33%
    4. Stare at the pyloric sphincter, the entrance to the intestines, and consider if this is the true abyss or a chance for an (explosive) rebirth.
        2.78%
    5. Cast protect from evil and hope the pit-fiend will be saved from subservience to his evil emperor overlord, by his son, who sensed there was still good in him...
        5.56%
    6. Cast Gate. This will either summon another Pit-Fiend, causing an explosive, messy situation OR summon the Pit-Fiend that you are currently inside to appear in it's own stomach, breaking the fabric of reality and ending the universe as we know it in a cataclysmic event WORSE than the spellplague... Do it for the giggles...
      41.67%
    7. Go with the flow...
      13.89%
    8. Contemplate that this is by far Anduin's dumbest poll... You would be dissolved in the stomach acid, and how did the Pit fiend eat you without chewing? I bet you have a ring of acid protection, huh? Cast Outilukes sphere of invulnerabilty, yes? Anyway smart ass... I'm not voting... Just want to see what @Shandyr and @Booinyoureyes voted for... Cretin...
      16.67%
CrevsDaakNecomancerbooinyoureyesjackjack[Deleted User]KamigoroshiBlackravenElrandirlolienJuliusBorisov

Comments

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    I am winnniiinnngggg!!
    AnduinbooinyoureyeselminsterJuliusBorisov
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    I would vote... But I'm currently inside the stomach of a pit-fiend. This generally removes you from any democratic involvement... generally...
    jackjackCrevsDaakFredjo
    jackjack said:

He's a sweet boy, just play along and he'll regurgitate you soon enough.

Normally I would agree. But after being partially digested, I believe him to be sour, with not one ounce of sweetness in him...

jackjackCrevsDaak
  • SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,234
    Another great use of one of my favorite spells: sunfire. If only those pit-fiends weren't so darn resistant... :)
    AnduinCrevsDaak
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Shandyr said:

I voted for this, but actually just to see what shandyr and booinyoureyes voted for.
    Sometimes I don't trust him... he seems to mimic my every move. Must investigate further...

Agreed. This hamster appears most untrustworthy.
    [Deleted User]jackjackAnduinCrevsDaak
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Anduin said:

jackjack said:

He's a sweet boy, just play along and he'll regurgitate you soon enough.

Normally I would agree. But after being partially digested, I believe him to be sour, with not one ounce of sweetness in him...

Don't blame him, blame his owner…
    AnduinCrevsDaakbooinyoureyes
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    You forgot the truly ironic answer. Eating him from inside out. A taste of his own medicine, no?
    CrevsDaakbooinyoureyesAnduin
  • OneAngryMushroomOneAngryMushroom Member Posts: 564
    What would happen if a cleric casted Implosion while inside the Pit fiend?
    jackjacklolienAnduin
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    AnduinElrandirlolien
    Please don't hurt/damage my favorite pet. I know it's tempting to fight fire with fire, but he just doesn't know his own strength. In 3-5 years, he'll be as docile as Garrick, I promise. I hereby ask all contributing to this thread to trust in my ability to raise a good, honest, and averse-to-devouring-bandaged-deviants pet, this singular incident notwithstanding…
    [Deleted User]Wolklolien
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Still winning!!!!
    jackjackbooinyoureyesAnduinJuliusBorisov
    Shandyr said:

Am I the only one who believes there is still good in Patrick? Go Patrick. Show the world you're not doomed yet!

Yeah there is good in Patrick: Anduin, right inside him :)

I wholeheartedly agree.
    WolkbooinyoureyesAnduinlolien
  • WolkWolk Member Posts: 279
    Patrick is a nice pitfiend, just don't try the burning hands trick, you don't want pit fiend diarhea. It's dangerous!
    booinyoureyesjackjackAnduinlolien
    edited March 2014

Am I the only one who believes there is still good in Patrick? Go Patrick. Show the world you're not doomed yet!

You're not the only one! Talk about your misunderstood fiends!
    Post edited by jackjack on
    CrevsDaakAnduinlolien
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    I hate pit fiends. Or any other fiendish types.
    jackjackAnduinCrevsDaaklolien
    *Pit Fiend begins bowing down to the sheer awesomeness of the archdevil mod creator @CoM_Solaufein‌ *

Hey stop moving about! It's like being in a tumble dryer in here!
    jackjacklolien
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    :)
    CrevsDaakAnduinjackjacklolien
  • dementeddemented Member Posts: 388
    If there's ever an option to destroy reality, then that's my answer.
    AnduinCrevsDaakjackjacklolien
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    And when someone eat me there will be flow. Trust me!
    JuliusBorisovAnduin