Skip to content

The Road to v1.3 (BG:EE), Phase III

Comments

• Daralon87Daralon87 Member Posts: 236
    edited June 2014
    Congratz ur Birthday, my Birthday would nothing to wishes as be to happy for my friends.
    Post edited by Daralon87 on
    CrevsDaak
  • killerrabbitkillerrabbit Member Posts: 402
    Zymran86 said:

So, if its only the patch they will show/give you, you will be happy?, no offence intended.

None taken. No -- but I will take it as a sign that this project has some life left in it. What I want is a revival of the BG series . . .

• stanislavstanislav Member Posts: 5
    Can you please fix the many issues still present in this game. Your ad states it works on all devices larger than 5inch. Well it works on my nexus 7 for an hour, maybe, before crashing. Your ad states cross platform multiplayer, I can't even get a game between two android devices due to version conflicts. When it is working I have to put up with lag and dodgy textures and graphics, primarily water. Your ads a bit disingenuous. I don't want a refund, I think most people just want a delivery on promises. Keep the money and put it to work, please. Thank you for reading my complaint.
    elminster
  • XavioriaXavioria Member Posts: 874
    @Daralon87 lol I understand, it really is just a pipe dream at this point, and it is also just plain Aesthetics as well, so not as important as it seems to have implied; although I was speaking ironically and comically... although I do understand the loss in translation between texts, so I do apologieze for being wrong.

But in other news, I really was just curious as to the new features, and I did in fact, miss the new feature that was remarked on page 5. I just thought the patch was taking a bit long for a bug fix is all.

I DO however, applaud beamdog, because I do see how they released Android while working on this patch, which I am sure now needs to be implemented through four different platforms. I really was just trying to speak without too much bias.
    Daralon87JuliusBorisov
    edited June 2014
    @Xavioria‌ i understand ur Statement. A wishdream for this add-in, so let we'll see to hoping it. (But AD&D rules hates manor changes.) And thx you for apologise me *hugs*
    Xavioria
  • KhoryaceKhoryace Member Posts: 79
    So I was right with the couple months afterall.
    Otakukillerrabbit
    edited June 2014
    Tick Tock, Tick Tock, the Time is going and going... Gandalf shall pass this Patch before WM (World Cup) incoming. ;-)

Programming-Guys how far is this patch already?! @TrentOster‌ @Dee‌ (a short Statement with "soon" is not allowed.) In percent to ur general Information. Thank you very much. We knows ur Company and Teams are small... but cannot wait and wait and wait about it.

Otaku
  • BelegCuthalionBelegCuthalion Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 453
    percentages won't help you if you don't know the scale.
    edited June 2014
    @BelegCuthalion‌: Not to me, but them to us, at your own roughly valuation.
  • SirDarianSirDarian Member Posts: 7
    Daralon87, I don't think you will speed up this matter by insisting.
    You just will get on the team's nerves, but it won't help having the patch faster.
  • OtakuOtaku Member Posts: 42
    And what is with my nerves wait for the Patch :-)
  • HooHoo Member Posts: 128
    Dee said:

Our progress is X percent, where X is a factor of the amount of work we have completed compared with the amount of total work required.

We are closer now to completion than we have ever been before.

Things are looking optimistic.

(How's that for not saying "Soon"--crap, I said it anyway!)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
    edited June 2014
    SirDarian said:

Daralon87, I don't think you will speed up this matter by insisting.
    You just will get on the team's nerves, but it won't help having the patch faster.

I´m asking not for HURRY UP! I´m asking for how far! *calm down* :-) I wishes it comes before the World Cup been starts.
    Dee said:

Our progress is X percent, where X is a factor of the amount of work we have completed compared with the amount of total work required.

We are closer now to completion than we have ever been before.

Things are looking optimistic.

(How's that for not saying "Soon"--crap, I said it anyway!)

I see you are on the optimistic way, great! (Ah that´s pity about the percents... for all players eagerly awaited this! I´m sure it is been 100% but on the right Time you will released this!)
    Otaku said:

And what is with my nerves wait for the Patch :-)

your nerves are very fluttered, me too! ;-)
  • BlashBlash Member Posts: 248
    Daralon87 said:

I wishes it comes before the World Cup been starts.

Which one?
    Blash said:

Daralon87 said:

Which one?
    Patch 1.3
    edited June 2014
    ok all the time i thinking wrong BGEE its in the moment a early access Game and i help with my Money working on the final Version....thats not bad ... now i can deinstall the Game and install the Original BG with weidu. With the time the Team finish the working on he final Version and then i can install the BBEE without going Mad. Now iam Happy its all a matter of opinion (^y^)y
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Otaku said:

ok all the time i thinking wrong BGEE its in the moment a early access Game and i help with my Money working on the final Version....thats not bad ... now i can deinstall the Game and install the Original BG with weidu. With the time the Team finish the working on he final Version and then i can install the BBEE without going Mad. Now iam Happy its all a matter of opinion (^y^)y

I guess we need @FinaLfront‌ to decrypt this;)
    jorgehalcarazCrevsDaak
    AAArggggh Sorry have to many to say and my english is f...... bad :-DD
  • XavioriaXavioria Member Posts: 874
    I this point I think it's just a matter of waiting... I've been wanting to start a new playthrough but I'm using the bit of willpower that I have on reserve, I figure I would like to start with the update
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    Daralon87 said:

Blash said:

Daralon87 said:

Which one?
    Patch 1.3
    I think @Blash was asking which World Cup... ;-)
    jackjackJuliusBorisovCrevsDaakermo
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    edited June 2014
    the games have seemed stagnantated for quite a while now.
    killerrabbit

Daralon87 said:

Blash said:

Daralon87 said:

Which one?
    Patch 1.3
    Exactly :)
    edited June 2014
    Blash said:

Daralon87 said:

Blash said:

Daralon87 said:

Which one?
    Patch 1.3
    FIFA :-)
    JuliusBorisov
  • DargnonDargnon Member Posts: 31
    Slowly but surely I am considering a new nice slow playthrough when the update is released.

Takes you long! Make the update count and come with some more good news!
    Daralon87
  • NexusNexus Member Posts: 19
    Meh, as someone who has never even started/installed (though I do now have the BG2EE installed and have the original never installed) throne of bhaal and finally finished BG1(EE a few months ago) I suppose I can wait. But yeah guys, I've been waiting to finish this "trilogy" since 1999, Don't want to finish without the next patch after my last BG1EE run through. Get the lead out. :P
    elminsterjackjack
    Daralon87 said:

Blash said:

Daralon87 said:

Blash said:

Daralon87 said:

Which one?
    Patch 1.3
    FIFA :-)
    I know.. What I meant is: which of the next ones? 2014? 2018? 2022?
This discussion has been closed.