Comments

• ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756
    meagloth said:

Couldn't you just use rgb?
    Red
    <span style="color:rgb(255,0,0)">Red</span>

So, like: ochre?
    <span style="color:rgb(204,119,30)">ochre?</span>

@meagloth, that will work too. I slightly prefer the hexadecimal one, because it's a bit more compact (14 characters less in this case). Yes, I'm that lazy :)
    meaglothlolienCrevsDaak
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    edited July 2014
    [spoiler=not a secret]
    ........................................................................:ZOZ.... ......+OZZZZZZZO?.......,ZZZZZZ$.:ZZZZZZO...,OZZZZZZZZZZZ$. ....O$....:ZZZZZZ$.. ....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ$O......ZZZZZZ,.,ZZZZZZ:..ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ=...:ZZZZ....ZZZZZZZZ,. ..,ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ?...,ZZZZZZ..,ZZZZZZ..ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..ZZZZZZZ...,ZZZZZZZZ:. ..ZZZZZZZZ$ZZZZZZZZZZ?..ZZZZZZI..,ZZZZZZ.OZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.=$ZZZZZZ...:ZZZZZZ.... .OZZZZZ.......+$ZZZZZZ..ZZZZZZ...,ZZZZZZ.$ZZZZZZ.......:7..ZZZZZZZ...+ZZZZZO.... .ZZZZZ.....+Z:..ZZZZZZI,ZZZZZZ...,ZZZZZZ.OZZZZZZ...........ZZZZZZZ...+ZZZZZO.... .ZZZZ...:OZZZ:..7ZZZZZZ$ZZZZZZ....ZZZZZZ.,ZZZZZZZ$.........ZZZZZZZ...+ZZZZZO.... .,$ZZ..ZZZZZZ:..~ZZZZZ?OZZZZZI....ZZZZZZ..:ZZZZZZZZZO......ZZZZZZZ...+ZZZZZO.... ...,=..ZZZZZZ~..ZZZZZZ.ZZZZZZ~....ZZZZZZ....OZZZZZZZZZZI...ZZZZZZ$...+ZZZZZO.... .......ZZZZZZ~.=ZZZZ$+.ZZZZZZ.....ZZZZZZ......OZZZZZZZZZZ,.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZO.... .......ZZZZZZ$ZZZZZZ~..ZZZZZZ.....ZZZZZZ,........ZZZZZZZZZ+ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZO.... .......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ=.,ZZZZZZ.....ZZZZZZ,..........$ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZO.... .......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZO..ZZZZZZ,....ZZZZZZ,....~7ZI....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZO.... .......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ$..ZZZZZZ?....ZZZZZZ:..OZZZZZZZ...ZZZZZZZZZZZZ...~ZZZZZO.... .......ZZZZZZZIZZZZZZ..ZZZZZZZ....ZZZZZZO.ZZZZZZZZZO..$ZZZZZZZZZZZ...=ZZZZZO.... .......ZZZZZZ~.?ZZZZZ?.7ZZZZZZ,...ZZZ$...?ZZZZZ..ZZ$..=ZZZZZZZZZZZ...~ZZZZZO.... .......ZZZZZZ~..ZZZZZZ .ZZZZZZZ,..Z:.....ZZZZZ7..,~...OZZZZZZZZZZ$...=ZZZZZO.... .......ZZZZZZ~..ZZZZZZ..+ZZZZZZZO.......$ZZZZZZ......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...:ZZZZZO.... .......ZZZZZZ~..OZZZZZ...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ$ZZZZZZZZZZZ$ZZZZZZ. .:ZZZZZO.... .......ZZZZZZ~..$ZZZZZI...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZO$ZZZZZZ. .~ZZZZZO.... .......ZZZZZZ~..=ZZZZZZ.....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.OZZZZZZZZZZZZ,.$ZZZZZZ...ZZZZZZZ.... .......ZZZZZZ7..7ZZZZZZ$......$ZZZZZZZZZZ.....$ZZZZZZZO....$ZZZZZZ..ZZZZZZZZZ... .......ZZZZZZZZ.. ...................... ..................$ZZZZZZO............. .......ZZZZZZ..............................................ZZZZZ,............... .......ZZZ~................................................ZZO.................. ......?O..................................................ZZ.................... ......:...................................................,.....................
    [/spoiler]
    Post edited by meagloth on
    Erg
    Hey, cool. That works.
    lolien
    edited June 2014
    meagloth said:

[spoiler=not a secret]
    Anomen is a prick[/spoiler]

@meagloth, yesterday I tried something similar but it didn't work and I had to edit and use underscores. Let me try again, maybe there was a typo somewhere:

[spoiler=Read in case of problems]Does it work?[/spoiler]
    Edit: It worked this time, not sure what I did wrong yesterday.
    @Erg‌ inthink I actually saw uyou use it yesterday, and came here to try it. I seem to remember it working.
    meagloth said:

I seem to remember it working.

@meagloth, it was working, but only with underscores instead of spaces, i.e. "Read_in_case_of_problems" instead of "Read in case of problems". I must have mistyped something or maybe it was just my browser acting out.
    meagloth
    Hey, I found something new out today!

I wonder if it's only with edits... Um, nope. Still to long. Maybe it's spoilers.
    No, still to long. Odd. I could post it in activity...
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    edited August 2014
    test
    [spoiler=WHOA]
    WHOA!
    [/spoiler]

EDIT: uhm... something is wrong: ^ @Troodon80‌? :P
    Post edited by Troodon80 on
    lolien
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @Metalloman, good job. You broke the forum. :-)

You cannot add html to a spoiler tag, you can only do so in the body of the spoiler.
    lolienMetalloman
    @Troodon80‌

So no way to put that glow in the spoiler tag? Any workarounds?
    lolienTroodon80CrevsDaak
    Ahahah, I've seen the edit, but I meant to put the glow within the tag title, not inside the tag! ;P
    No problem, however.
    edited March 2016
    @Metalloman, no workaround that I can think of. Text-shadow is a cumulative effect, so setting the boundaries of the spoiler itself with a text-shadow and then setting the text inside the spoiler as zeros is not possible. Likewise, trying to open and close any sort of tag around only the opening spoiler tag will not be syntactically correct.

I don't know whether it is possible to manually create a spoiler as per:

Spoiler
    WHOA!

WHOA!

Apparently that works. There's your workaround. :-)
    MetallomanmeaglothlolienErg
    Thanks for the info, @Troodon80! ;D
    @Troodon80‌: I left that post broken because I knew that you couldn't resist to repair that! ;P

Anyway, thanks again, I'll experiment it :)
    Troodon80CrevsDaaklolien
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Troodon80‌ that's amazing! You rock! Now I think one day I should learn html seriously, but you have to write too much for my liking :|
    Spoiler: dis be sp4m

I swear I didn't steal this code from @Troodon80‌ D:
    MetallomanTroodon80meaglothlolien
    edited August 2014
    Perhaps a glow of its own:
    Spoiler: totally legit:

FACE ME! FACE THE NEW LORD OF HTML!!!!

Edit: Lol, I forgot to remove the blockquote from troodon80
    Post edited by meagloth on
    Troodon80CrevsDaakMetalloman
    Hehe, randomly assigning RGB values always produces interesting results.
    CrevsDaaklolien
    @meagloth‌, fix the HTML in the spoiler. :-)

@meagloth‌, fix the HTML in the spoiler. :-)

Fixed:)
    (Eventually)
    Troodon80
    @meagloth @CrevsDaak @Metalloman, just remember not to go crazy with this. Don't create an eyesore like the ones I have shown above. :-)

Keep it simple and keep it mainly to the spoiler title.
    CrevsDaakMetallomanlolien
    Troodon80 said:

@meagloth @CrevsDaak @Metalloman, just remember not to go crazy with this. Don't create an eyesore like the ones I have shown above. :-)

Keep it simple and keep it mainly to the spoiler title.

Hehe, I could barely *copy/paste* the code, remember?
    lolienTroodon80
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    edited August 2014
    Aaaaaaa I don't know how you all remember all this codes I barely remember how to link a site lol why it can't be more simple then herf muef or orc or what it was can't it be like The way to craziness or image just image ??????
    Hoo well I guess not everything perfect..
    Post edited by kaguana on
    edited March 2016
    @kaguana, I remember the codes because I used to do HTML, JavaScript, and PHP way back. It's like any scripting or programming language, there's a certain drive or motivation each individual needs if they want to know more than the basics. For most others, it's not a matter of remembering the codes, it's a matter of copy/paste (see above).

Testing HTML.
    lolien
    @Troodon80, Well I never got my hand in coding or programming tho I'm sure it not hard I didn't went that way I went to the way of people ;)
    Yeah I do too copy / paste but for that I need to open this thread when I wanna use something from here but to dig all this codding in this thread isn't really practical, I think there is a need to gather all those cods that was added along the way to one post, or to add the OP post or to open a different one that isn't open for conversations because those being done in this thread so it will be easier to find the cods for those that don't remember them ;)
    lolien
    I too agree that all the code posted in this thread should be copy/pasted in OP for quick reference, @Troodon80‌ :)
    CrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • Samuel_WolfSamuel_Wolf Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2014
    test
    Post edited by Samuel_Wolf on
    edited August 2014
    @Troodon80 Please make me some nice first post of all those formations codes that one can do in the posts on the forum, will ya? add this one or make a closed thread that will organizer it all in one place.
    Post edited by kaguana on
    JuliusBorisov
    [Deleted User]lolienZanian