Comments

• kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    What they give to this cat ????
  • laptopman666laptopman666 Member Posts: 283
    kaguana said:

What they give to this cat ????

I don't know, i feel guilty for laughing but i couldn't help it :P
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    I have five cats, two of which are considered "mine", while the other three are my parent's. I don't have any pictures to post. (mainly because I'm super lazy)

"My" cats are a 15 (I think) year old medium hair that looks kind of like a Maine Coon, whose name is (Uncle) Chloe. (There was a mix-up at the vets when he was a kitten. We'd already named him and when the vet figured it out at the next check-up, the name had already stuck) The other one is a (very) portly grey shorthaired tabby named Stardust. She's my baby, and the best birthday gift I ever got. She showed up at our house as a tiny kitten, barely able to be away from her mother. At first she was scared of us, but I "tamed" her in three days, using a combination of food, patience, and very little movement. =p It was about a week before my 13th birthday, and so we finally brought her in as one of "our cats" either the day before or the day of my birthday. She's six now.

My parent's cats are a fat longhaired black cat named Lily (who I dislike. The feeling's mutual.) and our newest additions are two little kittens, both about... 4 months old now, I guess? One's a shorthaired black kitten named Clementine and the other's a medium/longhaired little multicolored kitten named Topaz. I can't stand the names my parents (my mother, really) gave them, so I call them Bounce and Squeaks. (both named for an aspect of them that is very common and noticeable. =p) Maybe one day I'll post pictures, but for now I don't plan to.

We also got the kittens not long after our cream persian named Butterscotch died. He was 18, though, and he lived a good long life.
    JuliusBorisovkaguana
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Elrandir said:

I have five cats...

PHOTOS!
    kaguana
    bengoshi said:

Elrandir said:

I have five cats...

PHOTOS!
    I see @bengoshi‌ precede me but yeah we will love to see some photos please :)

kitties are so cute.

Hmmm now I remember someone promise me photos as well :O @laptopman666‌ post some don't get lazy!!!
    JuliusBorisov
    edited September 2014
    @kaguana i know i know i keep getting busy/distracted when i try to remind myself :P
    @laptopman666 not nice not nice at all, it not take long to do so :(
    @kaguana there you go :P ^
    JuliusBorisov
    @laptopman666‌ woooo soooooooo cute and what an eyes so cool :)
    JuliusBorisov
    kaguana said:

@laptopman666‌ woooo soooooooo cute and what an eyes so cool :)

shes a 19 year old kitty :P
    JuliusBorisov
    @laptopman666 Hooo she is old :P but cute still ;)
    JuliusBorisov
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    edited September 2014
    This was the main song from Catz for the nintendo DS, which I played when I was younger. Despite being a game for children and crazy cat fans, the song is actually not that bad. The band who wrote it is actually a real band, they just made this song for the game. (I believe. Could just be big cat fans.)

kaguanaJuliusBorisovAwong124
    @Elrandir‌ They are soooooooooooo cute :) and yeah the sing isn't bad it kinda nice. :)
    ElrandirJuliusBorisov
    Hahah another of the meme thread that @bengoshi‌ post

JuliusBorisovElrandirAwong124Dungeonnoob
    Meme thread post by @Metalloman‌ :)

Awong124JuliusBorisov
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    I posted many cats+D&D MEMEs in that thread... or maybe it was the former MEME thread? I can't recall...
    I love cats, I had the company of many of them in my life (once I had 13 cats all together at home).
    Actually the only survivor of that lineage is the progenitor: She's old but she doesn't appear like an old cat. She should have at least 16y but she might have more, like 17 or 18, I can't remember. :)

https://plus.google.com/113154893859583526734/posts/2xShSVTJshN

^too many pics to start posting them here, so just look at them clicking that link! ;P
    kaguanaJuliusBorisov
    @Metalloman‌ sooo cute :) and 13 cats wow where you had the place for all of them???
    From the meme thread, "again" Yes again lol this time by @CaloNord‌ :

CaloNordJuliusBorisovAwong124
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870

Truer words were never sung! Probably...
    kaguanalolienCaloNordJuliusBorisov
    @Troodon80 That so cute, and how cats just love messing around ;)
    Troodon80lolien
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    edited September 2014

I found this after searching "witch cat" on google. Don't know the author.

Edit: in jpg:
    kaguanaDungeonnoobJuliusBorisov
    @lolien‌ That is a cool picture :) me likey likey
    lolienJuliusBorisov
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    Ugh. My cat can be such a troublemaker sometimes. He just caught the chipmunk that hangs around my yard. When I ran outside to get him to let it go he ran into the porch and then dropped it in my porch! Now I have a chipmunk running around my porch somewhere! It doesn't seem like the poor little guy is hurt but it wont hold still long enough for me to look at it. I really hope the chipmunk isn't scarred for life and continues to patronize my back yard, whenever I can manage to get it back out that is...
    rufus_hobartlolienCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
    Hmmme @Tresset‌ seem to me that the cat win the this round lol.

As for the chipmunk I hope he is ok and you be able to get him out, someday at last lol

Also picturessss of the cat, name and age please :)
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    His name is blaze and he is about 5-6 years old.
    kaguanaElrandirJuliusBorisovAwong124
    @Tresset‌ Wow what a lovely cat, he is beautiful :)
    JuliusBorisov