Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Hello Again, and Thank You!

HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,583
edited September 2014 in Off-Topic
I just wanted to say hello once again to any old friends who may be still kicking around on these boards as well as any new folks I don't know presently. Its been about a year since I've been active on here and I've certainly missed it. A lot has been going on for me personally, which is part of the reason for my absence. I actually inadvertently met my wife-to-be on these boards (funny how life works huh?) and we're getting married this November. In all honesty, neither of us would have even joined this forum (we weren't really the online discussion types) but we got the badge for the BG:EE pre-order and that sparked our interest. She's from Canada and I'm from the States and I have to say, interviews at the border crossings certainly were a bit weird and funny. "Where'd you meet?" Online. "A dating site?" No, a video game forum. "Which game?" Baldur's Gate. "Isn't that an old game?" lol. But all that aside, truly, I want to say a big "Thank you" to the folks who made this game and the community surrounding it possible. As corny as it sounds, I wouldn't be where I am today in my life without your hard work. Best $19.99 I ever spent!

[Deleted User]CrevsDaakJLeeMelicampWigglesSpjuv3rnAristilliusBelgarathMTHAnduinKristie83elminsterNonnahswritermeaglothRavenslightrufus_hobartTeflonronaldokaguanaNimranJuliusBorisovQuartzMoomintrollCahirAbdel_Adriantypo_tillybooinyoureyesCerevantNatenBlackravenMoradinStummvonBordwehr

Comments