Skip to content

Hello Again, and Thank You!

HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
edited September 2014 in Off-Topic
I just wanted to say hello once again to any old friends who may be still kicking around on these boards as well as any new folks I don't know presently. Its been about a year since I've been active on here and I've certainly missed it. A lot has been going on for me personally, which is part of the reason for my absence. I actually inadvertently met my wife-to-be on these boards (funny how life works huh?) and we're getting married this November. In all honesty, neither of us would have even joined this forum (we weren't really the online discussion types) but we got the badge for the BG:EE pre-order and that sparked our interest. She's from Canada and I'm from the States and I have to say, interviews at the border crossings certainly were a bit weird and funny. "Where'd you meet?" Online. "A dating site?" No, a video game forum. "Which game?" Baldur's Gate. "Isn't that an old game?" lol. But all that aside, truly, I want to say a big "Thank you" to the folks who made this game and the community surrounding it possible. As corny as it sounds, I wouldn't be where I am today in my life without your hard work. Best $19.99 I ever spent!
[Deleted User]CrevsDaakJLeeMelicampWigglesSpjuv3rnAristilliusBelgarathMTHAnduinKristie83elminsterNonnahswritermeaglothRavenslightrufus_hobartTeflonronaldokaguanaNimranJuliusBorisovQuartzMoomintrollCahirAbdel_Adrian[Deleted User]booinyoureyesCerevantNatenBlackravenMoradinStummvonBordwehr

Comments

• kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    Congrats to you two, I'm glad you share your story but more that you found each other so have a blessing of happiness :)
    CrevsDaakHaHaCharadeJuliusBorisovbooinyoureyes
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
    Good to see you again @Quartz !
    QuartzCrevsDaak
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Word! Pleased to see you back on here, @HahaCharade . I wish I could have that sort of forum success!
    HaHaCharadeCrevsDaak
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    Oh my, this is lovely:) Congratulations @HahaCharade and @Kristie83‌, this is one of a most adorable things I've read on this forum. Seriously. My sensitive side is talking now.
    JuliusBorisovQuartzHaHaCharadeCrevsDaak