Skip to content

Evil squirrel of death in Easthaven?!

Having just defeated the last boss of HOW in about 10 seconds, I imported my super party of doom in a new Heart of Fury game. Just for fun, I tried to attack the squirrel in Easthaven that all the children are playing with. And... wow, that thing is more resilient than an army of trolls. I had my entire party hitting it for a full minute doing thousand of points worth of damage and it would always stay "Almost dead". The only thing I found that could kill it was the Disintegrate spell.

What the hell is that thing?
Night_WatchKamigoroshiJuliusBorisovMoomintrollAristilliusQuartzRaistlin82jackjackStarflower2525Sereverusbooinyoureyesmch202Nonnahswriter

Comments

• AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Wait! This squirrel has a ring?!?

Thats LUCKY!

Conspiracy overload! CONSPIRACY OVERLOAD!

*Anduin's head explodes.*
    jackjackSereverusbooinyoureyes
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    If you disintegrate it what is your party supposed to eat? Also, were the kids mortified?
    KloroxSereverusbooinyoureyesJuliusBorisov
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    Are you sure it's a squirrel and not a Hamster? Just sayin, there might be a big bald guy walking around somewhere.
    KloroxSereverusbooinyoureyesCoryNewb
  • dustbubsydustbubsy Member Posts: 249
    I think that squirrel is still there when you return to Easthaven too. Not even Poquelin could defeat it!

His cousin is the squirrel that Larrel mistakes for a dwarf at the Severed Hand.
    KamigoroshiSereverus
  • baldurskjdbaldurskjd Member Posts: 67
    The children! Won't somebody please think of the children!
    JuliusBorisovSereverusthe_spyderNimran
  • SereverusSereverus Member Posts: 70
    edited September 2014
    *is dying of suffocation as I can't breathe cuz i'm laughing too hard*

it's not a squirrel it's a Dire Chinchilla
    from The Sims Medieval!
    CoryNewbJuliusBorisov
  • HerrderGezeitenHerrderGezeiten Member Posts: 139
    Zeckul said:

The only thing I found that could kill it was the Disintegrate spell.

What the hell is that thing?

The bearer of the ring of Luck -> gz you just disintegrated the ring of luck.

Sereverusmeagloth
  • ZeckulZeckul Member Posts: 1,036
    Disintegrate in Icewind Dale doesn't destroy the target's items as far as I can tell.
    Sereverusbooinyoureyes
    now I want to create a squirrel jnpc, just for me, for giggles. XD
    booinyoureyes
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Sereverus said:

Icewind Dale: the Adventures of Death Squirrel...and friends.
    Grammarsaladbooinyoureyes
    RIGHT????? it would be hilarious, and if i'm not mistaken fairly simple to do if you have mid to high modding abilities, save the portrait, but if the game can use custom portraits, i'll just take a photo of a squirrel from like any random nature site, and give it that!, next up, the rabbit from monty python and the holy grail, as an enemy! >:)
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    Sereverus said:

Call him Rocky. And walk around with large antlers on whoever carries him around. Oh, and a Tee shirt that says "What'samata U"
    NimranSereverusbooinyoureyes
    Sereverus said:

RIGHT????? it would be hilarious, and if i'm not mistaken fairly simple to do if you have mid to high modding abilities, save the portrait, but if the game can use custom portraits, i'll just take a photo of a squirrel from like any random nature site, and give it that!, next up, the rabbit from monty python and the holy grail, as an enemy! >:)

Careful, though, that rabbit's dynamite.
    KloroxSereverus
    I could see if the voice actor and creator of Neurotically yours would like to cameo, he has the recording equipment, and his show has a lot of talking angsty squirrels (Foamy, Pilz-e, Begley, And, The Hatta aka Leeroy) we could do a whole party of them make a human witch, name Her Germaine, and maybe do one of the other chars for the sixth, off the top of my head Anchovie, orrrrr ummmmm, maybe the tech support guy Muhmmad Udi, that would be hilarious, those six would be having me in fits if done as a party.
    Zeckul said:

I think it should explode into a 10d10 fireball after a few thousand points of damage.

not a bad idea!
    JuliusBorisov
    Zeckul said:

I think it should explode into a 10d10 fireball after a few thousand points of damage.

Even the squirrels are trolling.
    JuliusBorisovSereverusbooinyoureyes
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    @Sereverus Wow, blast form the past there...
    @Quartz I have no idea what you mean, I have monty python and the holy grail on dvd, and Neurotically yours I have watched since I was like 15, i'm 21
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    edited October 2014
    I'll put it this way: Neurotically Your's was relevant like 10 years ago. It was one of the first popular series of "Flash animations," an art form that quickly went from being a medium for the amateurs to being dominated by professionals and somehow became drastically less endearing in the process.

This is why I "remember" it (and many others of its kind), fondly, I might add.
    elminsterbooinyoureyesJuliusBorisovSereverus
    @quartz oh, fair enough, I watch it because it makes me take pause to think, and laugh, which I normally don't do.
    Quartz
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    Oh, I have some big, big news.

When I returned to Easthaven on my latest playthrough after getting through Lower Dorn's Deep
    , I attacked the squirrel and it died, alright. Is it only invincible at the beginning of the game?
    JuliusBorisovkcwise