*searching on youtube*

Ok, just seen it: tell me that's a joke. -,-'
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    edited October 2014

A spanish remake? O,o
    *searching on youtube*

Ok, just seen it: tell me that's a joke. -,-'

@Metalloman‌

I'm not sure if they moved forward. right after the season finale aired it was announced that there was going to be a remake of the show in mexico or south america or something. Not sure what will come to it.

As far as spoilers go, one conspiracy theory is:

[Spoiler]The end of breaking bad is how the Zombie Apocalypse started in Walling dead, my brother seems to believe this theory[/spoiler]
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    Ahahahah, I don't know if I like that theory! XD

Anyway, I heard many voices about a (real) sixth BrBa season, and... That remake hasn't even a 1/100 charisma of the original...

@Kamirogoshi: do you know that there's a RPG in where amongst many other class you can use the Oozemancer?

The game is named Tales of Maj'Etal :)
    I think they are done with BrBd, but it might be for the best. Not sure they could top it.

True detective season 1 was really good, but I'm not sold on season 2.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    edited October 2014
    Today is the first day since the very announcement of IWDEE when no one has got a pre-order badge.

It were 42 days in a row.
  • WigglesWiggles Member Posts: 571
    @bengoshi said:

Today is the first day since the very announcement of IWDEE when no one has got a pre-order badge.

It were 42 days in a row.

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    These Malcanter videos really help - as I see that 3 of them are already out, I understand that there're only 7 days left for the IWDEE release.

ONLY ONE WEEK!
    PRGWatch has finally released the IWDEE interview we all have been waiting for: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/comment/565267/#Comment_565267

All the hot questions (HLAs, pathfinfing, future plans etc) are covered. Everyone (and I mean literally everyone) should read it!
  • old_jolly2old_jolly2 Member Posts: 453
    It's bad when you think about something to write here. Then you come up with these sentences , to provide you at least an activity.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Activity seems slow despite the release of IWD. hmm. The forum really exploded for bg2.
    edited November 2014
    meagloth said:

Activity seems slow despite the release of IWD. hmm. The forum really exploded for bg2.

MarioEE is a suggestion... Renting the license may be more expensive then WotC , but the attraction could be worth it. I mean Mario in RPG ? Rescuing princess in FRP styla ?
    Ladies and gentlemen ,

I think I'm ready for a hardcore IWDEE show including some good/fun commentary with you.

I can't start a topic , and I'm not gonna create a new account. It would be nice if you did it for me.

I don't own IWDEE but I'll buy it if this is going to happen.

I need famous sounds on the show , @bengoshi , @FinneousPJ , @CrevsDaak , @kcwise , @LadyRhian and many more others out there...

Let's get to the details :

1) Heart of Fury , no save/load ( hardcore )
    2) Not to cover all aspects , the main objective is to finish
    3) The show might be weekly , times can be talked between the narrators
    4) This is not a gameshow ( no webcams )
    5) Curse is probably the best option for soundcasting , this is open to argument
    6) Totally singleplayer , I'm residing in Turkey , I'm not going to create problems. There's even lag happening here between cities. Open tactics innovation and full narration however is encouraged.
    7) Come if you're going to have fun

I'm in , I'm not in and *no answer/ignore* ; all reactions are welcome.

Now ,

what do you say ? Ready to bring the Dale some happiness ?

Thank you.
    This offer is going to withdraw itself in 2 weeks.
    The reward for doing these very coordinated complex things is that you will buy yourself a game? Am I missing something here?
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    @old_jolly2 I… have no idea what you are asking, sorry. Is this asking for people to narrate their experiences in IWD? Like, role-play their party and such?
    LadyRhian said:

@old_jolly2 I… have no idea what you are asking, sorry. Is this asking for people to narrate their experiences in IWD? Like, role-play their party and such?

I think that sums it up....
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    @‌Metalloman That could be fun. Please, do go ahead, @old_jolly2‌
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Sure, why not?
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    I'm up for that. :)
    Wow. Thank you people. Let's do our best to ruin this thing :) No one frighten anyone !

Okay , @Metalloman gets it right %90 , I want to play the game in SP , I don't like twitch and I'm up to suggestions from anyone about another media to put this on. However I'm not bullheaded. I'm expecting actually a large audience may be up to 30 or 40 if we can get good reputation here , and that'll be up to us ( the roster unknown for now ). So I don't think TeamViewer and such things may be suitable.

@Metalloman what you've missed is that the invitation is for you too.

I don't own IWDEE but I'll buy it if this is going to happen.

I need famous sounds on the show , @bengoshi , @FinneousPJ , @CrevsDaak , @kcwise , @LadyRhian and many more others out there...

I'm really happy by the way :) I want to add that.

Ok. I think I see 3 people there. I can see @CrevsDaak aggreeing and @lolien I interpret them to be indecissive at the moment.

Now I got some technical questions. Do you any people now anything about streaming ? I tried a GNU software to be used in twitch. It works I think , I said I think because it failed to display Diablo II : LoD , it may be because I was using 3dGlide. But first , let's decide the environment this is going to be in.

@CoryNewb The reward ? :D:) The reward will be the fire shining atop the Spine. I never looked for any reward in time wasting activities , other than some fun. Hell , it's the reason I play any games in the first place. I want things to be forgettable. And them to be forgettable they have to be simple , not philosophical/questionable of any kind. The thing you're having questions about it doesn't render it to be questionable of course , that's not what I mean by questionable :)

I am sorry , I am too charmed to talk by now. Try your best to feel good about it , even that best contains a total "meh...".