Skip to content

Sword coast roleplay - One sentence per post

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714

your HiPS, are you using third edition?'

"hip-hip-hip" - said the kobolds spawned nearby
    kcwiselolien
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Stoat says nothing, but eyes the newly spawned kobolds and licks his blood-soaked lips.
    lolienJuliusBorisov
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Just then an old bearded man with a wide brimmed pointed hat walked up and said, "Ho there, traveller."
    lolienJuliusBorisov
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    kcwise said:

Just then an old bearded man with a wide brimmed pointed hat walked up and said, "Ho there, traveller."

He asked if thee would stay thy course to indulge an old man , thee told him that of course thee had time for him because @elminster‌ is awesome and always worthy of young adventurers' time.
    elminsterkcwiselolienJuliusBorisov
    edited December 2014
    While the rest of the party traded Bhaalspawn jokes with Elminster, Stoat polished his blades and eyed the old mage's back appraisingly, and the kobolds just yipped at each other in confusion.
    wubblelolienJuliusBorisov
    Stoat took a moment to think: which back would be more pleasant for backstabbing?
    kcwiselolienwubbleJuliusBorisov
    Elminster whacks Stoat on the nose with his staff, then he casts glitterdust and watches the kobolds wander around helplessly. His work being done he wanders off...
    kcwiseJuliusBorisovNimranlolien
    edited December 2014
    "It is the fate of the lesser sentients to be bested by their betters" Anomen remarked, "Wait, what am I doing in this game?"

[spoiler=Out of Character]THIS counted as my 500th post? Dang, I was hoping my quincentennial post would be more exciting. Well, at least it wasn't that gnome drinking song post...[/spoiler]
    JuliusBorisovlolien
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    The party loots the bodies of Lamelha and her companions, and sells everything in Nashkel.
    JuliusBorisovkcwiselolien
    Back in Nashkel, Stoat backstabs Oublek and lives.
    Snow began to fall and a hush fell across the land, a feeling of expectation growing in the hearts of the sentients as if it were the Eve of something important.
    JuliusBorisovlolien
    A drunken Sarevok walks into town wearing a Santa hat. He proceeds to drunkenly chop his way through the inhabitants of Nashkel. The party wisely run away.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    "I'm sorry that you wear that hat, man" - says emerging out of nowhere Terminsel.
    kcwiselolien
    "Speaking of hats, here comes Elminster," Stoat said before disappearing.
    kcwiseJuliusBorisovlolien
  • The_Potty_1The_Potty_1 Member Posts: 436
    Sarevok woke up in a field, surrounded by burning pumpkins, and said 'Ooooh, I'm sorry I feel this way' ...
    kcwisewubblelolienJuliusBorisov
    Sarevok looks up to see Tamoko, her arms crossed and one foot tapping the ground impatiently, "You have some serious explaining to do, mister."
    lolienJuliusBorisov
    Sarevok realises that curled up in his flaming pumpkin Circle is another Tamoko, looks like the dopplegangers are pranking him again, which one is the doppleganger? Or is it BOTH?
    kcwiselolienJuliusBorisov
    He turns to see a ferret giving a third Tamoko a high-five!
    "Number five is alive!" an odd looking metallic golem shouts as it rolls past at high speed.
    NimranlolienJuliusBorisov
    Sarevok waved all those distractions away with a snarl, got up, looked around, and headed in a direction most likely to offer coffee and painkillers.
    wubblekcwiselolienJuliusBorisov
    The scene shifts to Stoat the Ferret Lord, who looks at the audience and says "This story is just going all over the place," while casting Facepaw Self.
    Summoned from the depths of the 8 1/2 circle of hell the demon Backontopic reared his ugly head and spake in the foul tongue of his fell kind, "Geza, you are called forth!"
    lolienJuliusBorisov
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    "I wanna go to the Carnival!" Imoen says.
    lolienJuliusBorisov
    'Right, onwards to the carnival', shouts Geza, and strides off in completely the wrong direction.
    kcwiselolien
    Stoat returns from selling Oublek's emeralds to find everyone gone.
    A disembodied voice calls Geza back with the words 'You must gather your party before venturing forth'.
    lolienkcwiseJuliusBorisov
    Hang on, thinks Geza, That voice sounded suspiciously like that bloke who killed my foster father, let's ignore him and go to the carnival. Stoat can catch up later
    Stoat backstabs Karp on the way out, because he thought she would taste like a fish, but she didn't.
    Geza and the others head towards the carnival, hiding in the trees to avoid that lunatic Stoat :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    kcwisewubblelolienJuliusBorisov