Skip to content

Battle Cries/Death Cries!!!!!

NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
I was talking to a friend at work one day, and our conversation steered toward video games, as they always do. This time, we talked about how if we were NPCs in a video game, what would our battle cries be? It further escalated to what our death cries would be. My battle cry was "For cookies!" and his was "Why cookies?" My death cry was something like "Hurrrrrgh, cookie angels take me away," and his was a sorrowful "Why?"

So, what I'm asking is, if you were an NPC, what would be your battle cry/death cry?

Comments

• ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    Battle cry: "For the glory of cheese!"
    Death cry: "So... hungry ..."
  • abacusabacus Member Posts: 1,307
    I only regret that I have but one f*** to give...
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Battle cry: ...

Death cry: ...!

(Ok, totally stole that from another game. Many points go to whoever can guess which character from which game says that.)
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Gordon Freeman?
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    Doesn't he make some kind of grunt sound when dying?
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Tresset said:

To avoid too much of a derail here (Yes, I know I started it!) I give the answer now.

Actually it is what Pokemon Trainer Red says when you challenge him and when you defeat him in Gold/Silver/Crystal/Heart Gold/Soul Silver.
    @Tresset If you'd asked that in a few days I'd probably be able to answer it. I've got all 8 johto gym badges so far. It shouldn't be too long before I complete it. :)
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Battle cry: Fear me, for I will only bring you DEATH!

Death cry: Others might... follow my path... But those will succeed.