Skip to content

Dragon Disciple in BG2:EE

124»

Comments

• SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    Once you're immune to fire, you can drop fireballs on yourself without any trouble, and stand next to other characters using the Club of Detonation or Harbinger +3. Give yourself a fire resistance item, and fire damage now heals you.
    jackjackThrasymachus
  • GoturalGotural Member Posts: 1,229
    edited July 2014
    Dazzu said:

Considering this was done before you could do sorc kits, that says something. Also, +2 casting time is more brutal than you might think.

The kit has a -1 penalty to casting speed. But you can select this HLA for example :

Vocal Lucidity (TIER 2 ABILITY)
    Requires: Clarity
    The geomantic sorcerer, having learned to deliver the vocal components of spells with greater efficiency, is now able to reduce all spell casting times by 2.

You can also increase by so much your resistance to magic, etc, etc.

If the kit would become available for BG:EE, I would love to play as one, but it is definitely overpowered.
  • T2avT2av Member Posts: 202
    Dragon Disciple is a fun class. One less spell per day really is nothing. I use mine like a normal sorceror, for mages I walk up and poke them with the dagger of venom. Its fun times lol

The flame breath ability or whatever its called, is pretty powerful and great area of effect to boot. Its visually pleasing to see.
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    T2av said:

Dragon Disciple is a fun class. One less spell per day really is nothing. I use mine like a normal sorceror, for mages I walk up and poke them with the dagger of venom. Its fun times lol

The flame breath ability or whatever its called, is pretty powerful and great area of effect to boot. Its visually pleasing to see.

flame breath is awesome for when you get crowded by hordesof kobolds.
    T2av