Skip to content

[Christmas Thread 2014] My Christmas Theory: Illithids are collaborating with Santa Claus!

1235»

Comments

• sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
    edited January 2015
    bengoshi said:

Shinnen Omedeto!
    Joyeux Noel!
    Fröhliche Weihnachten!
    Buone Feste Natalizie!
    Feliz Navidad!
    Feliz Natal!
    Kala Christouyenna!
    God Jul!
    С Рождеством!
    Merry Christmas!!!!!!!
    I want to congratulate all forumites and wish all your dreams to come true!
    Including but not limited to:
    @abacus‌ I wish you to continue to stay with us and entertain us!
    (...)
    @sunset00‌ I wish you to be happy!
    (...)
    Additionally, I would like to congratulate the members of the Team! Without your dedicated work, it wouldn't be so merry for us!
    Merry Christmas, @Ardanis‌ @Avenger_teambg‌ @AlexT‌ @AlexM‌ @AndreaColombo‌ @AndrewFoley‌ @Balquo‌ @Boozilla‌ @CamDawg‌ @Cerevant‌ @Coriander‌ @Cuv‌ @Dee @Jalily‌ @LiamEsler‌ @Miloch‌ @SethDavis‌ @Skary‌ @ScottBrooks‌ @TrentOster‌ @PhillipDaigle‌ and @CameronTofer‌ !
    Special Merry Christmas goes to @AlveusMalcanter‌ ! Remember: Santa can't be expendable!
    (...)

Wow!
    i just passed quickly those days mainly to DL AT LAST the very last BG2EE patched/'corrected' version (!) i vaguely remembered was due for 'around' last december indeed -!- (i could NOT in december.. could not even play to any other EE thingies i deliberately made the effort to get 'legitally' all the same previously!..) but i just had no time for that that last end of year sigh!.. :,( ) .... i tried to connect under IE , could not for whatever reason, did a seach on my nick to verify i had not been banned or something (!!!).. and saw _that_ thread ! .... i then tried to connect under Opera (could!)... anddd. so i can reply now (under Opera^)

... annd now i am able to answer in a way so...

OK, thx Bengoshi, that was very nice of YOU, that! :)

1. happy christmas (ok.. a little late too that *) ) .. but mainly new 2015 year too so! A little late but always possible till the end of the month so!... (that's a little like the last Charlie Hebdo cartoon they did ("but we still have till the end of the month (january) to present our wishes too!" they made an isl..mist caricatured guy say to them..well, they were right; they DID send their wishes just a little after that cartoon so...^/ \ ) just before beeing killed by the nice isl... opps, no no (by the way), no "amalgams" (the +1000 bonus word here.. that recently passed to +10000 value worth -so logic../- !) , we must no more (ever again!) say 'isl..mists' too btw now (to never ever encourage be able to make a possible confusion with the ("unfortunately badly used") peaceful faith that of course has absolutely NO connections with those -impossible- radical utilisations or (wrong) interpretations of course.. they, the 'moderate' as we must also say now) , just need to say that themselves to those guys i guess now.. and they will, sure.. */ - . Here: just say 'terrorists' now, our new (future) Ministary of Truth is positive on that now (and our foreign relations minister Fabiuso that was declaring in 2012 'Al Nosra is doing a fine job!" (the same Al Nosra that made (another) massive criminal bomb attack in libanon that time, recently -just before the Charlie's (sudden) angels affair..- with dozen of deads btw.. cool guys of course..'nice jobs' indeed...hm).. when super 'rican dude Kerry was similarily saying there were NO terrorists in Syria.. the one saying that were nutjobs complotists and/or chills paid by syria/russia propagandas..jo, sure!^^... / )... sooo we must NOT encourage 'amalgams' (too) NOW even on obvious things like that with 12 deads+..we must now never say 'isl...mists' but, rather just 'terrorists', point!.. (lol^^ .. maybe to dissimulate the fact they DID financed the same isl***.. sorry, terrorists in Syria when it was trendy to say Bashar El Rasaad was ONLY a murdering bloody dictator -indeed fighting roughlessly against those same isl...mists from the start for those ones to never be able to infiltrate and/or take his country in the end -like others before tried the same to avoid irak or lybia fall into their hands too...before the 'help' from.. well, 'us' (or rather our b*stards double speeches govts..)..^- .. sorry, i mean terrorists so^- basically syrian 'legalists' (and basically already every civilian populations..just not 'that' radicals in their faiths certitudes apparently..^) deserving to be beheaded like every ones of its supporters by the same nice (then) isl...mists rebels.. ooops, sorry terrorists now.. */// ok, end of the confusing parenthesis.. we are on a peaceful gaming forum here, not to be forgotten.. just the game, ok, ok... and no lgbt propaganda between the lines allusions too, ok ok... *//)) ps; and the same is done in ukrain now btw.. same double speeches methods, different players..same results on the fields... great... so honourable... 'not in my (f*cking) name' at least, pleaseeee.. ^^ yeah, 2015 will be great sure..with such politicians and zealots.. ahem, but ok, end of the parenthesis.. sryyyy.. *) ^^ )

2. And my quick wish too for you now, in reverse:
    i wish you to be VERY happy in 2015.. and full of nice admin promos.. you seem to deserve it hands down, you too, np... :):);)
    Post edited by sunset00 on