Skip to content

New contest

Hey everyone! In case it got lost in the "news" section, I thought I'd post here about our new enhanced Beamblog. We kicked it off yesterday with a contest (you could win a cool book) and today we have a post about our D&D game. Tomorrow there will be something special to wrap up the week of posts!

(Not adventure Y related so don't get your hopes up.)

Beamblog
elminsterShinJuliusBorisovlolienmlnevese

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    It would be great to get an insight now and then into how the contest is going:)
    lolienGreenWyvern
  • Amber_ScottAmber_Scott Member Posts: 513
    bengoshi said:

It would be great to get an insight now and then into how the contest is going:)

We've had 12 entries so far so that's great! When the contest ends we'll post the top favorite areas on the Beamblog as well. :)

elminsterlolienJuliusBorisov
    Also our latest Beamblog post is up, with some free Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition wallpaper. Enjoy!

Direct link
    Over 25 entries so far this weekend!
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Nice to see more participants in this contest than in the previous one. It shows the attention is growing:) Maybe the new site also helps;)
    elminsterlolien
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    elminsterAnduinlolien
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited April 2015
    image Elminster: If thou hast not yet signed up for this contest tis best thou do so promptly, for it shall last for but two more days.

image Volo: Elminster's Forgotten Realms: A Dungeons & Dragons Supplement is a rigid and unimaginative work if I do say so myself (much like its author). Still, never hurts to have a copy or two lying around.

(But seriously though its a cool contest and anyone who hasn't taken part yet should)
    Post edited by elminster on
    JalilyJuliusBorisovAnduinlolien
    JuliusBorisovlolien
    I guess that if @GreenWyvern also included a picture, his chances are sky-high:)
    [Deleted User]lolien
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    Well, it would depend on the picture! Anyway, I've already decided I've won the prize, so sorry everybody. You can come to my house and I'll read to you from the red leather chair in my mahogany paneled library...
    [Deleted User]lolien
    proccololienJuliusBorisovelminster
    JuliusBorisov
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    @Amber_Scott Hot pie chart! So much more informative than a bar graph.
    Amber_ScottlolienJuliusBorisovjackjack
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    procco said:

*drools over correct chart representing data*

I do like to have the correct way to show data, it makes everything much simpler, eve if it can be pain in the arse to set up.
    JuliusBorisovAmber_ScottAnduin
    The most interesting fact for me is that among 19 selected areas the majority (9) are from BG1EE: Adoy's Enclave, Baldur's Gate, Candlekeep, Coast Way, Cloud Peaks, Fire Leaf Forest, Lion's Way, Valley of the Tombs and Wyvern Cave.

6 are from IWD: Kuldahar, Aquarium of Alkonos, Dragon's Eye, Easthaven, Severed Hand and Vale of Shadows.

And only 4 are from BG2 Athkatla, Planar Sphere, Underdark and Wild Mage Refuge.

I think it shows people really like BG1 with all its wild areas. I'm one of them too;)
    lolien[Deleted User]jackjackAnduin
    wubble said:

procco said:

*drools over correct chart representing data*

I do like to have the correct way to show data, it makes everything much simpler, eve if it can be pain in the arse to set up.
    I wasn't kidding about that business degree. :D
    wubblelolienjackjack
    lolienjackjackAnduinJuliusBorisov
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Wilderness areas spawn wild ideas...
    [Deleted User]lolienJuliusBorisovjackjack
    Awesome! You're welcome!
    AnduinelminsterJuliusBorisovlolien
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited May 2015
    Neat!
    JuliusBorisov
    I'm very interested to see the responses we'll get.
    elminsterJuliusBorisov