Skip to content

Greetings and Salutations

Hello Fellow Faerunians

I am Toran Menulas. While, I am new to these halls of discussion, I am not new to the Dales or to any parts of our beloved home The Forgotten Realms. I have traveled our world in many ways; through heavy tome, by way of dice, parchment and leaded scribe, and lately by this gnomish built magically digitized portal that I am writing on to you now. I have journeyed to the farthest corners of Faerun in search of adventure, riches, and discoveries. I hope to see many, if not all of you in my future travels.

Farewell

Toran Menulas

T.M.

Comments

• NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    We've got @wubble fevah! Also, @ToranMenulas, it pays to know people in high places. I, the Ferret Lord, own the only ferret delivery service on the forum, FerretEx! My brave ferreteers, led by the heroic Ferret Force Five, will be more than willing to welcome you into their ranks with open arms if you wish.

Join us and help make this forum a place where ferretkind can sleep peacefully, instead of living in fear of the mummified menace known as @Anduin.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    @Shandyr it is for the best. Now he will see for himself the eeeeeeevil that has befallen the forum.