Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Petition to build baths, restrooms and food stalls in Siege of Dragonspear.

KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,843
edited July 2015 in Feature Requests
So far this game franchise had seen no baths, next to no restrooms and not a single tavern anywhere had *anything* to eat for their patrons. A gastronomic hell wherever you go...

The time is ripe to see some hygienic relieve facilities and full bellies, I say!

Don't look at me like that, I'm deadly serious~

Petition to build baths, restrooms and food stalls in Siege of Dragonspear. 72 votes

Yes, build baths, restrooms and food stalls.
29%
LavaDelVortelSethDavisdvdbangsrudKamigoroshiIdahoalish74MoradinuberduberdadAstroBryGuySouthpawFinneousPJFardragontheonlypeejbooinyoureyesNecomancerjackjackFandraxxRavenslightHudzyMaxxximus 21 votes
Yes, build baths. But no restrooms, or food stalls.
0%
Yes, build restrooms. But no food stalls, or baths.
2%
Cuvgnaumiec 2 votes
Yes, build food stalls. But no baths, or restrooms.
4%
dzyngisSchneidendNimran 3 votes
No, build neiter baths, restrooms, or food stalls.
8%
deltagobob_vengElendarVitorOzzyBotkinsGallowglass 6 votes
Let's just broaden the tavern menus with additional dishes and begone with this already.
4%
Son_of_ImoenArcaliankcwise 3 votes
Who needs baths if we just as well could have hot springs resorts?
13%
EdvinRoanKogornNonnahswriterAlexisisinneedGirewanSmilingSwordahardi01GreenWarlockArunsun 10 votes
Eh, I'm more of a shower person myself.
4%
jankielNoonArdul 3 votes
I demand the addition of beer gardens to cope with any damn siege!
12%
spacejawsYupImMadBrocmk24Buttercheesesmady3WesleydoggydunbarErstarrung 9 votes
There are too many choices in this petition.
20%
AramintaiFlashburnAvenger_teambgQuartzSixheadeddogPermidion_StarkWowoJeffDawgliciousAdulSageStarflower2525meaglothlolienGrimLefourbe 15 votes
SmilingSwordRavenslightdunbarButtercheeseAstroBryGuykcwiserorikonlolienbooinyoureyesEdvin

Comments