Skip to content

Not exactly new but...

Hey everyone :) So, I'm not exactly new as I've been around for a while, but I've never really taken an active role on the forums and figured I might just start here by re-introducing myself.

So, my real name is Rowan, just hit 21 :D and I'm anything but a massive geek when it comes to D&D or anything involving fantasy fiction (don't get me started on Final Fantasy..). I grew up with these kind of games, and honestly?! I prefer them over to books! Why? Because you are the story, you shape the universe by being in it, you can create life through story-telling <3 I probably wont be active until after the 17th August to properly play Baldur's Gate, but I'm interested in getting the ball rolling if any of you wish to inbox me a PM, and we could perhaps plan something out, I'd like to preferably do a couple of teamspeak/skype sessions before playing, so just holla/let me know!

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Welcome to the forum. I hope you have fun :)
  • WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173
    Welcome @Mortael / Rowan! Enjoy your stay and very nice of you to finally become an active member :)
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Mortael said:

LOL. This has made my day, but you've got to be a Lawful Evil of 18 charisma, luring me into a trap!

I'm Lawful Neutral, actually, being the Ferret Lord. You can trust me to uphold law and order with backstabs of lawfulness and :cookie:s of orderliness.
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Vallmyr said:

Not the sword-stabbing, mace-smashing, axe-chopping murderous ways of PALADINS.

It's not murder if they are undead. Besides, they'll just get raised again by some crazy wizard. So, I get some exercise, and the undead gets reborn as some new kind of abomination. I call that a win win. Also, job security!
    Vallmyr said:

I now want to see a Paladin and Necromancer best friends where the Paladin keeps killing the Necromancer's minions to get promoted in the order and the Necromancer gets to continue his research without being actually threatened by the Paladin order since his friend would never actually kill him.

:smiley: I fully support this idea! Would make for a fun story.
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    Shandyr said:

@Vallmyr
    So let @Mortael choose by whom he'd prefer to be hugged.

Mortael, given the choice, which one of these two would you like to hug or to huggle with?
    The undead or the paladin?

Hmm something is wrong in this picture..... @Shandyr isn't a paladin, sooo where is the choice ????? :confused:
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    It's @kcwise, of course!
    Really? That explains a lot. I thought it was feeling a bit drafty in here. Ever had one of those dreams when you get to work and realize you forgot your pants?
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Mwhahaha! @Mortael indoctrinated without my presence... Anyone named Mortal with an added e is bound to live forever on the forum!