Skip to content

Sword coast roleplay - One sentence per post

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited January 2015
    We're sadists, Geza had thought and yet called for Oopah to appear again; then Geza just kited Oopah up to Lord Binky the Buffoon.

chunk to pieces
    wubblekcwiselolien
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Out of Lord Binky the Buffoon's chunks appeared Stoat the Ferret Lord, who was rather cross with the party after they left him.
    kcwiseJuliusBorisov
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Oopah then hit Stoat the Ferret lord who was also chunked, Geza decides it would be best not to get a raise dead for that psychopath.
    lolienkcwiseJuliusBorisov
    Stoat looked on from afar, having used a simulacrum to follow the party, then shrugged and left, saying "I know when I'm no longer welcome."
    wubblekcwiseJuliusBorisovlolien
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Just then, in the sky above the carnival, an eagle flew backwards.
    JuliusBorisovlolien
  • The_Potty_1The_Potty_1 Member Posts: 436
    Geza muttered 'wow, signs and portents, I think It's guinness time'.
    JuliusBorisovkcwiselolienwubble
  • NatenNaten Member Posts: 138
    The ground begins to swell and a pair of Ankhegs burst forth spitting gobs of acid all around!
    The_Potty_1lolienJuliusBorisovkcwise
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Geza stepped forward and attacked the nearest Ankheg, dealing it a severe blow as his sword pierced deep into its chitinous hide.
    kcwiseJuliusBorisovlolien
    Khalid jumped from foot to foot shouting owowow oooh that burns, Better part of valour! Better part of valour! and ran away :D
    JuliusBorisovkcwiselolien
  • XeroshiXeroshi Member Posts: 182
    Seeing the ankhegs attacking this group of adventurers keldorn rides in with his group of paladins.
    JuliusBorisovlolien
    The ankhegs burrow back underground, deciding to use guerilla tactics against the gathered paladins and adventurers.
    lolien
    "Wail and hell met, adventurers!" a glabrezu offers in greeting as it exits a planar portal.
    lolien
    Nice! :)
    I read this entire comic all the way to the latest post a couple of years ago, but because of this I'm reading it again. Also, I found another better link, this one's in colour, and the demon's non-hostile.

http://www.goblinscomic.org/12032005/
    An ankheg popped up to the right of the demon, hurled a gorilla at it, and ducked back underground.
    JuliusBorisovNimran
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Discerning the desperate danger of demonic demise (and giving Khalid a cold feeling where other sentients would have a spine, as if a sorcerous drow had walked over his grave), Minsc remarks "Ooooh, I think I need a bigger sword!", so Xan, quaking in his Quaker™ AdventureBoots™ (J. Jansen, prop.), casts Power Word: Import to snatch Lilarcor from a puzzle-trap deep in the sewers of a city several days' travel to the south.
    lolienJuliusBorisov
    Lilarcor politely converses with the Demon.
    JuliusBorisov
    The demon looked at Lilarcor, and said 'A moonblade huh? Yeah, I know your brother, he spoke complete rubbish as well'.
    JuliusBorisov
    Alerted by the burning sensation in his pommel that someone, somewhere among the planes, is being rude about him, Lilarcor's Brother takes a break from the multiversal total warfare being fought over his possession and comes to investigate, materialising with a Blast of Glory* (demon takes 42 damage) in the grasp of Minsc, across whose face slowly spreads an expression of wonder and delight that he now wields a weapon far more highly enchanted than most loremasters believed could ever exist, the fabled +12 Hackmaster.

[* That's like a Bolt of Glory, but AoE with a 30' radius.]
    JuliusBorisov
    "Ow! Hey, what did ya do that for?" the now smoking and crispy demon exclaimed.
    JuliusBorisov
    "So that next time you'll think twice before you dare to allege that I 'spoke complete rubbish', oh feeble demon whom even my kid brother can easily defeat", replied Lilarcor's Brother, who, satisfied that his point is made (and seeing no need to use his edge), promptly de-materialises and returns to the inter-planar War of the Brother's Possession, thus leaving Minsc again holding Lilarcor (and the party to its fate).
    JuliusBorisovkcwise
    After Lilacor's brother de materialises Boo launches himself at the demon and nibbles his eyes out.
    JuliusBorisov
    Minsc advances upon the now-blinded demon, and scores a critical hit with Lilarcor, killing it.
    JuliusBorisov
    Without the controlling demon to close it the hell portal continues to crackle with vile energies. "You f-f-first," Khalid gestures from Minsc to the portal as he takes several steps back.
    JuliusBorisov
    "Oh no," protests Xan, "we will all be doomed if we go through there!"
    JuliusBorisov
    An ankheg suddenly popped up next to them and said "Don't worry, be happy!"
    JuliusBorisovlolien
    "I would plug so abominable a portal had I the power," declared Jaheira, "but that's probably a job for Keldorn and his paladins, so the rest of us had better restore some Balance to this local excess of ankhegs!"

Apparently we've already had Geza using both a bow and a sword, but note that she's meant to be a Cleric and a pacifist.
    JuliusBorisov
    edited December 2015
    The ground shook with tremendous force and the companions nearly lost their footing as ankheg after ankheg reared up from the earth and plunged into the portal.
    JuliusBorisov
    "Quick, let us catch a couple before they're all gone!" said Kivan, firing an arrow "I hear that Thunderhammer can make us some good armour from their shells!" (Ankheg takes 10 damage).
    JuliusBorisov