Skip to content

Who actually has beaten this hole game with...

TymakerTymaker Member Posts: 105
Zero deaths to your Bhaal Character?

What was your characters name?

Comments

• semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    You might also check out the no-reload threads on the Bioware forums. Over 500 pages of no-reload runs so far, many successful, with some solo no-reload trilogy SCS+Ascension runs as well.

I think Tymaker is a troll, though. His other posts the past few hours have been very short and dismissive.
  • TymakerTymaker Member Posts: 105
    edited December 2015
    @semiticgod please define what a troll is with much more respect.

If I am a troll, you fool, it's because I have only one eye, and I'm green, tall, with lots of random hair ;)

I started a new thread in the here and now, I simply asked a question for everyone to answer freely :neutral:

I had two deaths with Standolf in SOA, now I'm on a new game, playing from the beginning, and enjoying ever minute of it, as Dragon Disiple.

Merry Christmas :neutral: And I see your troll and raise you three more :wink:

PS: very dismissive!? Why I ought A.

@Gotural :smile: thank-you, that is very insightful!
    Post edited by Tymaker on
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited December 2015
    Rule 1: Flaming is Not Allowed.
    Flaming is what happens when you post before you have time to rein in your emotions and/or dial back the hate-o-meter. Flaming is against the very first rule of this and every other forum, so don't do it. Flaming any member of the community, including members of the development team, will not be tolerated. If you feel that someone is directly attacking you on a personal level, or if you feel that someone is being intentionally offensive to someone else, please notify a moderator via Private Message, and we'll take care of it.

Rule 2: Trolling is Not Allowed.
    Trolling takes many forms, but the most offensive kind is the one whereby a user enters a discussion or thread or debate with the explicit purpose of making other people angry--either by expressing outlandish, controversial views that are bound to receive a negative response, or simply by posting the same thing over and over and ignoring feedback. Trolling is not something that will be tolerated. Being belligerent and antagonistic, or provoking other members intentionally, will be considered in the same light as trolling. Again, if you think you are being trolled, or if you see someone trolling someone else, please notify a moderator via Private Message.

Rule 4: Respect Each Other.
    This one should go without saying. Even if you don't agree with someone, do them the courtesy of addressing that disagreement in a civil manner, or don't address it at all. If you think someone has violated any of the above rules, please do not attempt to deal with the matter yourself. Inform a moderator, and let us handle it. We're very good at our jobs, and we don't outsource.

This also extends to general rules of politeness: if you do something, and someone is offended by it and they ask you to stop in a polite and respectful manner, the polite and respectful thing to do is to stop doing it. If you attempt to start an argument in a thread that wasn't asking for an argument, and the people in that thread ask you to stop, then stop. This should go without saying, because it's part of common decency, but this is the Internet, and the Internet occasionally brings out the Stupid in people. It doesn't mean people are stupid, but it does mean that sometimes we all need a reminder.

To provide insight I'm reposting the relevant forum rules here. The full list of rules can be found here.

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/10852/site-rules-mind-the-gap

In this case please keep things respectful. In this case don't call someone a fool and if you feel like someone in trolling please use the report feature (found in "flag" at the bottom right of a post). More information about reporting a post can be found here.

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/675921/#Comment_675921
    edited December 2015
    @elminster Who said anything about trolling? I was talking about real trolls! (easy to kill with fire or acid)

And can you plz send that as a document I can sign???

My comment 'You fool' was speaking figuratively and not personalty - sorry if, in question, took it the wrong way.

;)
    So, I guess, that was @semiticgod best answer? Hrmmm...

Who has played through the hole trilogy without dying once to their Bhaal Character?

For I deem this to be a very good question, especially, relevant here.
    To the Toll - I'm not actually here to fuel your bullshit, I'm an artist and I paint pictures (with oil and acyrilic)

And when I chose to play a game, that's why I'm here...

In forsight of a good reboast, or sword parry, or parlay, in pirate terms. ;)
    edited December 2015
    Well the second part to my question asked for the players name. Good job @Gotural !!! And, wow, Shadowfall! And even more names, thanks!

I'm sorry, I made a rude, and, perhaps, even offence comment in my own echo of time - my bad.

Who else has!?!?
    When I can do it with my character - BG hall of fame Standolf is :)
  • CaeriaCaeria Member Posts: 201
    No-reload runs are so popular because they're so fun. Even more so with difficulty-enhancing mods. There's nothing quite like the satisfaction of completing a no-reload run and having the epilogues start rolling. Of course, there's nothing worse than dying during the final battle, but hey, that's part of the no-reload run's charm :wink:
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    To get back on topic, I did a solo dwarven defender run for BG1. He died very early in BG2 to a vampire.

That's the problem with a RP run. It makes you do dumb things.
    I made a new topic, only answerable by your characters names, cheers and holiday blessing ;)
    edited December 2015
    I love the Dwarf equal to Elven Sorcer. Ongard Oxbeard from NWN on server Molan. I was the first person to make it to level 20 (dwarven fighter/cleric)

And then 'Seventh House' took over... From Euorpe.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Tymaker said:

I made a new topic, only answerable by your characters names, cheers and holiday blessing ;)

I'm closing this thread because there's a new one.
This discussion has been closed.