Skip to content

Custom PC & NPC Portraits

Comments

• AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,015
    That is outstanding @bob_veng !
    bob_venglolienSikorskyJuliusBorisov
  • paul_leonepaul_leone Member Posts: 15
    Would any kind soul be able to Baldurize this picture, please and thank you?
  • SikorskySikorsky Member Posts: 402
    bob_veng said:
    That's just awsome. I also find this picture of Jennifer. Maybe you can add some earrings, maybe scar or tattoo. I would be tottally greatful.image
    Moradin
    bob_veng said:

@paul_leone

here you go:

her name is lady procrastina

Thank you so much! Much obliged.
  • vierraevierrae Member Posts: 103
    bob_veng said:

@paul_leone

here you go:

her name is lady procrastina

My favourite kind of procrastination. Well done!
    Anybody want to take a stab at Baldurizing this CHA 19 druid, please and thank you?
    edited March 2016
    Anyone have any male Elven Assassin portraits? Almost level 10 and looking for something new before I export later to Bg2.

Uses short bow and swords if it matters. He is a Wood Elf. And a blast to play with poison and traps!
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    edited March 2016
    @Aerakar Here's one that I found for my own purposes a while back. I dunno if you had a specific hair colour in mind (you did say wood elf) but here you go. I also don't know the artist, so... yeah. Good job whoever made it.

AerakarvierraeJuliusBorisov
    Great photo @Elrandir and thanks for posting it! It is a great Assassin/Thief portrait, good colors, arrows, leather armor detail.

To me he seems Half-Elven because of the ears.
    Elrandir
  • AramintaiAramintai Member Posts: 232
    edited March 2016
    Elrandir said:

@Aerakar Here's one that I found for my own purposes a while back. I dunno if you had a specific hair colour in mind (you did say wood elf) but here you go. I also don't know the artist, so... yeah. Good job whoever made it.

Just fyi, it's a portrait of one of the high profile backers of Pillars of Eternity made from his photo. There are several of those in the game and you can tell which ones cuz they look more realistic.

Personally, I like using this portrait in PoE:

For BG though my fav is still this one:
    AerakarKilivitzvierraeJuliusBorisov
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    vierrae said:

I'm back with yet another WIP. Maybe I'll even finish it...

Amazing stuff! Loving it!
    vierrae
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    edited March 2016
    Hey guys, I'm kinda new at photoshop, but I feel quite proud for doing this:

Vasculiobob_venglolien
  • VojevodVojevod Member Posts: 10
    Just a fun idea I've thought to share. I enjoy using an alternate Sarevok portrait for a male Human Charname as to highlight their connection.
    JuliusBorisov
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    Vojevod said:

Just a fun idea I've thought to share. I enjoy using an alternate Sarevok portrait for a male Human Charname as to highlight their connection.

I've played as a human warrior with exceptional strength using that first portrait you see every time you make a new character. The one that looks like a badass jerk barbarian? The idea was that he was basically Sarevok if he had been raised by a good person. I think I even named his Koveras. He was very confused when he met another Koveras in Candlekeep.
    Vojevod
  • VojevodVojevod Member Posts: 10
    Elrandir said:

Vojevod said:

I've played as a human warrior with exceptional strength using that first portrait you see every time you make a new character. The one that looks like a badass jerk barbarian? The idea was that he was basically Sarevok if he had been raised by a good person. I think I even named his Koveras. He was very confused when he met another Koveras in Candlekeep.
    I once played a paladin that was more good than lawful in BG1, more lawful than good in BG2 and fallen(lawful evil) in ToB. I justify Sarevok's shift being in part to seeing Charname becoming more like him, thus himself realizing that he can be more like that young kid from Candlekeep.
    Elrandir
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    I found a great (young-looking) pic for Imoen that someone could probably Baldurize (or at least, I hope).

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Cute-Redhead-Ballpoint-Pen-383560777

By VianaArts
    BelgarathMTHCoM_SolaufeinJuliusBorisov
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    LadyRhian said:

I found a great (young-looking) pic for Imoen that someone could probably Baldurize (or at least, I hope).

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Cute-Redhead-Ballpoint-Pen-383560777

By VianaArts

Blue eyed redhead. Awesome.
  • VasculioVasculio Member Posts: 469
    Heres my attempt to enhance some Sarevok renders into portraits

And these... i just copy from the wallpaper

ButtercheeseElrandirJuliusBorisovMoradin
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    @bob_veng They look fine to me! What happened to her freckles? :)
    JuliusBorisov
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    edited March 2016
    I can still kind of see them - they're faint but still there. I like this look better.
    JuliusBorisov
  • SikorskySikorsky Member Posts: 402
    I v6mxembo06s2.jpg

I would be very happy if someone can baldurize that beauty.
    SilverstarVasculioMoradin
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,175
    @kungfuhobbit 's request: adjusted Xan portrait for BG2. It seems we can't upload bitmaps anymore, so I'm attaching them in the rar file.

80cmfdnjkm5k.pngs9ogbb5nd4sy.png

bob_veng