Skip to content

The Roadmap to v2.0 (11 Milestones Cleared!)

Comments

• DanathionDanathion Member Posts: 173
    I begin to think there should have been a thread full of 'Baldur's gate playing selfies' all along. We need more! :smiley:
  • SkydogSkydog Member Posts: 111
    Shooty fighter, to annoy enemies hiding in the back:
    yr3exg1mqv4q.png

Now that portrait really scares me! :s
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Skydog wrote: »
    Now that portrait really scares me! :s
    Heh. There's an opposite gender version of most the stock BG companions' portraits in one of the threads here. Makes sense when you need someone to identify that belt and don't want to shell out 100G for it.
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    @Silverstar I foresee a problem if that cavalier was created in the last slot. One of the really annoying things about Black Pits is that it ignores your set party order and formation. When you get teleported into the pit, the character that was created first will be closest to the enemy and the one created last will be farthest away.
  • GrimLefourbeGrimLefourbe Member Posts: 637
    Zoldalf wrote: »
    Friend of Volo i finished solo no achievement BUT when gather full party member and finish achievement should be unlock.

Still not working for me.

@Dee does that disqualify me from the OverAchiever milestone?
    edited March 2016
    @Greenman019 Yes it's a known issue, only a few people managed to get Grand Master. It seems that bugged achievements differ from people to people, I, for myself, can't get either Friends of Volo or Lord of Murder in addition to Grand Master. What party/setup did you use to get those?
  • Greenman019Greenman019 Member Posts: 206
    @Greenman019 Yes it's a known issue, only a few people managed to get Grand Master. It seems that bugged achievements differ from people to people, I, for myself, can't get either Friends of Volo or Lord of Murder in addition to Grand Master. What party/setup did you use to get those?

Yer it's odd , they triggered fine for me. I was solo sorcerer for Volo, canon party for Lord of murder.

• SikorskySikorsky Member Posts: 402
    edited March 2016
    Silverstar wrote: »
    Sikorsky said:
    Yes, you can tell us what exaclly character do you have when you get this achievements. Maybe there is something with race/class to get it. I can't get Lord of Murder, Friend of Volo and Grandmaster. 

"Hero of Baldur's Gate" I get 
     when I "accidentaly" killed Sarevok in Duke Palace.
    Does that mean Biff the Understudy showed up as the end boss?
    No, after that I was unable to speak with Belt.
  • JairyannaJairyanna Member Posts: 209
    Penguins, Rectangles, and Fruit

Playing on a Macbook Pro. :)

noxj24e2jedh.png
    Jairyanna wrote: »
    (I was trying to do a suitably defiant-looking face, ok, don't judge) :p

p.s. Where're all my other lady gamers at??

Apart from Nemesa, they're all Shadowdancers, hiding in the shadows... Nah. You'll notice that few people overall have uploaded a picture of themselves, regardless of gender. Can only speak for myself naturally, but this sub-forum being publically viewable might be the reason, information/privacy control and all that.
    edited March 2016
    few people overall have uploaded a picture of themselves

But we need selfies before we can clear milestones :/

@Dee, is the release date (31st March) the deadline for completing all these milestones? So we can't unlock them after the game goes live with SoD?

And for Hero of a Thousand Faces, are we limited to one post, or can I upload as many characters as I have ideas for? (there are many...)
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Go for it, @Jairyanna ! We need those 500 submissions to get a brand-new custom portrait.
    @Dee Do bugged achievements disqualify from Over Achiever ?
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    No; we know which achievements are unreliable (there's about four of them), so if you manage to unlock all but those four, go ahead and post your screenshot and we'll count it.

I'm seeing not a lot of people going for the achievements in BGII:EE, though. Only one Collector's Edition will be given away for BG:EE achievements, and one for BGII:EE achievements. If you want to increase your chances, I'd aim for BGII:EE.
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    Dee wrote: »
    I'm seeing not a lot of people going for the achievements in BGII:EE, though.

We might be invisible right now, but that doesn't mean we're not there, working in the shadows.

And hard work it is. :s
  • ThelsThels Member Posts: 1,416
    I should probably stop slacking and do some of these myself. I hate making selfies, though!

@Dee: If we get to the 25 selfies milestone, is the lucky person going to get picked randomly, chosen by the artist, or voted upon? And will it be the same pic as the selfie, or do they get the chance to send in a more suitable portrait pic.

((Just curious here. If I do get around to send in a selfie, I would really NOT want to be picked! :P))
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Thels wrote: »
    I should probably stop slacking and do some of these myself. I hate making selfies, though!

@Dee: If we get to the 25 selfies milestone, is the lucky person going to get picked randomly, chosen by the artist, or voted upon? And will it be the same pic as the selfie, or do they get the chance to send in a more suitable portrait pic.

((Just curious here. If I do get around to send in a selfie, I would really NOT want to be picked! :P))

Our artist will choose from the submissions the one that they feel they can work with the easiest. (If you don't want us to use your picture, don't submit one. ;))

We may ask the lucky subject to take a new picture in different lighting, but we'll sort out those details when we get there.
    Huh. Opposite of me then. I would absolutely love a baldurized™ picture of myself if I uploaded one.
  • bleusteelbleusteel Member Posts: 523
    Huh. Opposite of me then. I would absolutely love a baldurized™ picture of myself if I uploaded one.

Beamdog should make a "DLC" to get a custom baldurized portrait added to the game. Hopefully that wouldn't be against their WoTC agreement to not sell merchandise. I'd probably pay three figures to get an official portrait of myself into the game.
    edited March 2016
    I would absolutely love a baldurized™ picture of myself

Me tooooo! Maybe we should commission one of our lovely forum artists, if we don't reach the milestone for an official one in time.

p.s. still hoping we at least reach 25 selfies before time runs out
    bengoshi wrote: »
    Here're all the 18 Forumspawns

Only a few more to go before the first milestone!