Skip to content

The Roadmap to v2.0 (11 Milestones Cleared!)

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Welcome to the forum, @Holy_Jalor ! What a post to start your forum adventure! Enjoy your stay here! And good luck to Lilliana!
  • GreenWarlockGreenWarlock Member Posts: 1,354
    @Dee - Don't Stop Me Now! (Google at your peril ;) )
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Saiwen's portrait is awesome.
  • KilivitzKilivitz Member Posts: 1,459
    And Sheena is a pure-class Druid
    Sheena is a pure-class Druid
    Sheena is a pure-class Druid now
  • ThelsThels Member Posts: 1,416
    kaguana said:

That's a lovely looking portrait. Any chance you could share it with us?
  • SikorskySikorsky Member Posts: 402

Over-Achievers Anonymous

93% for now. Grandmaster, Lord of Murder, Friend of Volo and Judge, Jury, Executioner I can't get those to trigger.
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    @Silverstar Thank you but all the credit is for the artist who paint it ;)
    Kilivitz said:

Yes it same character once in BG1EE and once in BG2EE, what the problem with that ?????

@Thels sure I can

• AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    Sikorsky said:

93% for now. Grandmaster, Lord of Murder, Friend of Volo and Judge, Jury, Executioner I can't get those to trigger.

I got Grandmaster in the Black Pits. For Judge, Jury, Executioner, try killing Brage before he gets a chance to talk to you. That worked for me.
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    @GreenWarlock Don't know this song and the name didn't come from there.
  • bleusteelbleusteel Member Posts: 523
    Over-Achievers Anonymous

I can't get Lord of Murder or Grandmaster to trigger after multiple runs through BP1 (for Grandmaster) and LoB mode in BGEE. I'll keep trying but I'm a little burnt out right now. Think I'll play BG2EE for a bit...

• Holy_JalorHoly_Jalor Member Posts: 8
    Thank you ever so much, @bengoshi

You use the exact same avatar for your Cavalier that I always use! :)
  • Holy_JalorHoly_Jalor Member Posts: 8
    edited March 2016
    It's one of my personal favorites @Thels , but I do also love this one too
    .image
    Post edited by Holy_Jalor on
    edited March 2016
    @Holy_Jalor: That one is nice, but I prefer the redhead!

@Kaguana: Thanks a lot :)
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    Kilivitz said:

"True Neutral" fits better.
  • SikorskySikorsky Member Posts: 402
    Adul said:

Sikorsky said:

I got Grandmaster in the Black Pits. For Judge, Jury, Executioner, try killing Brage before he gets a chance to talk to you. That worked for me.
    Thanks, your advice for Judge,Jury,Executioner works for me. But I still can't get Grandmaster, even in Black Pits.

• KilivitzKilivitz Member Posts: 1,459
    BillyYank said:

Kilivitz said:

"True Neutral" fits better.
    You're right. But I'm not rectifying because the first people got offended the first time around.

It was certainly nostalgic, though. People getting offended by rock & roll songs, good times, huh?
  • HeavylineHeavyline Member Posts: 108
    bleusteel said:

Over-Achievers Anonymous

I can't get Lord of Murder or Grandmaster to trigger after multiple runs through BP1 (for Grandmaster) and LoB mode in BGEE. I'll keep trying but I'm a little burnt out right now. Think I'll play BG2EE for a bit...

How did you unlock Friend of Volo and Hero of Baldur's Gate? I've lost count on how many times I've killed our mutual friend here.
    Kaltzor said:

Well, I have the game through Beamdog so I don't know if I can get my hands on the Beta...

If you really want to, you should be able to request a steam key, and then use Steam to install a Beta. Since you're using a different client to install the beta that way, your beta and live install remain completely separate!
  • bleusteelbleusteel Member Posts: 523
    edited March 2016
    Heavyline said:

bleusteel said:

Over-Achievers Anonymous

How did you unlock Friend of Volo and Hero of Baldur's Gate? I've lost count on how many times I've killed our mutual friend here.
    I really wish I could offer some helpful advice. I also tried multiple runs to get FoV to pop.

I got FoV and HoBG on the same run. I used a bard and had Imoen, Khalid and Jaheira in the party. It was a speedy run straight to the final battle. Other than that, nothing special comes to mind.

[edit] I feel this kid's pain:

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/40071/#Comment_40071
    Post edited by bleusteel on
  • SurvivorSurvivor Member Posts: 68
    Overachiever Anonymous

I started a major playthrough of BG:EE (finished all quests I am aware of) about two weeks ago and attempted to get the achievements I was missing afterwards in a separate playthrough. I did not look at the achievements beforehand because I wanted to be surprised. Because of that I had to do a lot of stuff again because I only did one version of the quests where you have to choose both options... Nevertheless, I finished most of the achievements now (for some I did not get credit, but those cases have already been reported by other testers).

dn8t6o2cmj0t.jpg

ach.jpg 380.8K