Skip to content

The Roadmap to v2.0 (11 Milestones Cleared!)

Comments

• BelegCuthalionBelegCuthalion Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 453
    WhiteAgnus wrote: »
    KNOW THY SELFIE!
    20160330_230041.jpg

And I hate making selfies... :|

:) du schaust ja aus wie dein Avatar!
    (ich auch wie meiner – selfie also zwecklos)
    WhiteAgnusSurvivorlolien
  • WhiteAgnusWhiteAgnus Member Posts: 112
    Naja Bart ist nicht lang genug und meine Haare sind eher braun, aber sonst danke für's Kompliment... :D
    Survivorlolien
  • JairyannaJairyanna Member Posts: 209
    12 Selfies to go!!
    JuliusBorisov
    10 Selfies to gooooo!
    JuliusBorisovlolien
  • ThelsThels Member Posts: 1,416
    Last count I made was 32. I found 8 new selfies since (and a bonus dog picture), which should bring us to 40 total:
    p5o3zkaw7hy6.pnguboxnudwswma.pngs9xl9sify4b6.pnghrfn1nlrolg3.png7do81cjg0i02.pngy17rymqcsns2.pngevs9p55aqqpw.pnghmmm8q9grjyf.png3p1tacjbnic5.png
    001.png 138.2K
    002.png 176.1K
    003.png 143.8K
    004.png 133.1K
    005.png 68.8K
    006.png 184.4K
    007.png 158.6K
    008.png 121.1K
    009.png 172.5K
    JuliusBorisovlolien
  • ThelsThels Member Posts: 1,416
    edited March 2016
    @Dee: I'm completely aware. As you can see, while I added the dog for a total of 9 images, I only counted 8 selfies there.

Technically, though, he's also on this image:
    https://forums.beamdog.com/uploads/editor/yf/vginzuve3wu2.jpg
    JuliusBorisovlolien
  • MythrialusMythrialus Member Posts: 137
    Thels wrote: »
    @Dee: I'm completely aware. As you can see, while I added the dog for a total of 9 images, I only counted 8 selfies there.

Technically, though, he's also on this image:
    https://forums.beamdog.com/uploads/editor/yf/vginzuve3wu2.jpg

@Thels @Dee Hey, if it can help, I can totally get his head on the keyboard! And shout out to @Tresset, the snake rocks! I'm envisioning a party of powerful, magical beasts lead by Wilson!
    SilverstarJuliusBorisovlolien
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    Yeah, no, I am super looking forward to the sockpuppet cutscene. I can make portraits (although I'll grant, Beamdog has done some fine work on that front). I suppose I could also make sockpuppets, but it just wouldn't be the same.

Also, interesting to start putting faces to the forumites. I'll admit I'm mildly distressed at how many of us look basically the same.
    JuliusBorisovlolien
  • EnilwynEnilwyn Member Posts: 140
    edited March 2016
    @Skandii Good to know you're out there. I myself was a casual lurker, but my inner meekness (geekness, stupid autocorrect) is shining through with this Xpac

/happy face
    Post edited by Enilwyn on
    KampfKaninchenSkandiiJuliusBorisov
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    45 selfies are already there! We need only 5. Five. Remember Imoen counting in that scene? Yep. Now make a photo, please (or the Slayer will find you!;)
    Adullolienmf2112
  • Sids1188Sids1188 Member Posts: 165
    Adul wrote: »
    I hope nonhuman participants count. After all, animal companions are just as valuable members of the adventuring community as everyone else!
    Depends. Did the animal companion press the camera button? Was it a selfie or a someone elsie?
    AdullolienGozeta
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    edited March 2016
    Its 08.00The 31. March in Denmark !! Wheres my game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kidding, know your sleeping like a charm. :)
  • SurvivorSurvivor Member Posts: 68
    lordkim wrote: »
    Kidding, know your sleeping like a charm. :)

I'm not too sure about that, I imagine the folks at beamdog are running around in circles screaming while helplessly flailing their arms until the addon is successfully launched o:)

bengoshi wrote: »
    45 selfies are already there! We need only 5. Five.

Eeeee, we're so close! We *have* to unlock this!
  • Sids1188Sids1188 Member Posts: 165
    Is there a limit of 1 per account? Because I can draw faces on my fingers and submit those...
    JairyannalolienGozeta