Skip to content

BG EE 2.0 and Siege of Dragonspear Compatible Mods

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited April 2016
    Let me know if you run into trouble with a mod or if they run without any problems. I'm adding them to the list as well as observations about potential problems as the reports come in.
  • rapsam2003rapsam2003 Member Posts: 1,636
    kamuizin said:

None of the Unfinished business components are installing with v2.1 atm :(! All are incompatible with the v2.1, however UB.exe recognize this and revert the install attempt to the previous state.

Are you sure that it's not a case where some other mod was incompatible with UB's changes? Because, as you'll see from my attached log file, it worked just fine for me. Iirc, I installed UB first (no other mods prior) after installing patch 2.1.

@Mirandel Added. Thanks.
    JuliusBorisov
    Added Tools section
    JuliusBorisov
  • WakukeeWakukee Member Posts: 106
    Does EEKeeper work?
    @Wakukee Partially. A fully compatible version is being developed.
    kaguanaJuliusBorisov
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704

kamuizin said:

None of the Unfinished business components are installing with v2.1 atm :(! All are incompatible with the v2.1, however UB.exe recognize this and revert the install attempt to the previous state.

Are you sure that it's not a case where some other mod was incompatible with UB's changes? Because, as you'll see from my attached log file, it worked just fine for me. Iirc, I installed UB first (no other mods prior) after installing patch 2.1.

UB was the first mod i tried to install into an clean game instalation, so i'm pretty sure the problem was with UB. The version i used was the v13.1 by the way.
    edited April 2016
    kamuizin said:

UB was the first mod i tried to install into an clean game instalation, so i'm pretty sure the problem was with UB. The version i used was the v13.1 by the way.

The latest version of UB is actually version 14. Version 14 is available here: https://github.com/AstroBryGuy/bg1ub/releases/tag/v14.0_beta_160412

Your version is out of date, which probably explains why it would NOT install correctly.
  • Mr2150Mr2150 Member Posts: 1,170
    Unfinished Business worked fine for me too.
  • sandrolsandrol Member Posts: 31
    Question....
    Has any one checked a quest mod like
    The Stone of Askavar
    Baldur's Gate Mini Quests & Encounters
    Sirine's Call
    If some did please give an update
    Thanks

Best regards
    Sandrol
    @AstroBryGuy Considering the previous posts would you mark UB as fully compatible with SoD/2.0? Can I add it to the list?
    edited April 2016
    mlnevese said:

@AstroBryGuy Considering the previous posts would you mark UB as fully compatible with SoD/2.0? Can I add it to the list?

Gonna install it now and reinstall all the other mods again, if something get screwed on my games i will let you ppl know.

i'm on a 1° run atm with an evil party, made half of the sword coast accessible quests and going now to Naskhel mines.

Edit: In fact, i'm going to end the first play before installing UB, to much stuff can go wrong and i will not know if it's incompatibility or the fact i installed the mod in the middle of the game.
    mlnevese
  • WakukeeWakukee Member Posts: 106
    mlnevese said:

@Wakukee Partially. A fully compatible version is being developed.

@mlnevese What about it is no longer compatible?
    @Wakukee it does not work on the Steam/GOG versions.
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    edited April 2016
    mlnevese said:

v13.1? No. It was never compatible with BGEE, even v1.3.

v14 is BGEE compatible, v1.3 or v2.

The latest release can be found here: https://github.com/AstroBryGuy/bg1ub/releases

EDIT: Also point the BG1NPC link to here: https://github.com/AstroBryGuy/BG1NPC/releases
    Post edited by AstroBryGuy on
    mlnevese
    @AstroBryGuy , seeing that v2.1 brought little changes only i can assume UB v14 to be compatible with it, right?
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    kamuizin said:

@AstroBryGuy , seeing that v2.1 brought little changes only i can assume UB v14 to be compatible with it, right?

Probably. I haven't downloaded the patch yet.
  • StoneSwordsStoneSwords Member Posts: 180
    Sorry to step in out of nowhere, but what is this patch I keep seeing mention of?
  • MirandelMirandel Member Posts: 526
    edited April 2016
    Confirmation:
    Romantic Encounters works fine with BG1EE 2.0 http://www.gibberlings3.net/bg_romanticencounters/

Could be at least installed:
    Xan's friendship http://forums.pocketplane.net/index.php?topic=24286.0
    Coran's BG Extended Friendship http://www.gibberlings3.net/coran/
    Garrick's Infatuation http://www.gibberlings3.net/garrick/
    Post edited by Mirandel on
    GenderNihilismGirdle
    @AstroBryGuy Updated.

@Mirandel Added Romantic Encounters. I will wait for confirmation of the other ones :)
    JuliusBorisov
  • ThelsThels Member Posts: 1,416
    Erg said:

@mlnevese, I would rather wait until the new WeiDU has been released, because it will break compatibility with BG:EE if SOD is installed and I will have to update the mod to account for that at least.

There's little reason to not list your mod right now, since the new WeiDU version will break 80% of the mods currently listed, so @mlnevese will have to start over when the new WeiDU hits, regardless.
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    Does anyone know when the new Weidu will get out ?
    Aedanlaptopman666
  • CaradocCaradoc Member Posts: 92
    Does the atweaks' paladin disease immunity component work with bgee 2.1 + tweaks anthology?
    edited April 2016
    So, just ended my first game with an evil party. I can confirm that Tweaks beta v3 and BG1NPCv22 work with v2.1 of Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition.

Dorn, Baeloth, Viconia, Edwin and Tiax (this one just for a time) all worked without issues.

Gonna attach my final save +weidu log for further evaluations.

As bugs i can confirm only 2 happening:

1° The crazy scrolls of Durlag's Tower appeared on many random places during the game.
    2° Aldeth Sashenstar quest (if you side with him) in Baldur's Gate is bugged. When you're ready to go to the 3° floor, even if you kill every doppelganger, he still say that you didn't kill every one.

Gonna install Unfinshed business now, the updated version and test it on v2.1 with a good run (paladin and others + viconia).
  • AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,295
    Has anyone tried going through SoD with SCS yet? Installation worked fine and my party is almost finished with the main game and I am wondering whether I should uninstall the AI scripts after I transfer to SoD. I am afraid that it will break the large scale fights or make them too slow.
  • StoneSwordsStoneSwords Member Posts: 180
    Ammar said:

Has anyone tried going through SoD with SCS yet? Installation worked fine and my party is almost finished with the main game and I am wondering whether I should uninstall the AI scripts after I transfer to SoD. I am afraid that it will break the large scale fights or make them too slow.

I'm about halfway through SoD with SCS installed, and no problems whatsoever so far. I should also mention that I used BWS to install all my mods.
    sandrol
  • amyaeamyae Member Posts: 71
    edited April 2016
    Delainy/Durlyle Same-Sex Romance Options Mod - tested & works fine with v2.1 on Steam.
    @amyae Added. Thanks :)
    JuliusBorisov
  • ChippyChippy Member Posts: 241
    A dumb question, but need to be sure: Near Infinity isn't working with SOD yet?.
    Chippy said:

A dumb question, but need to be sure: Near Infinity isn't working with SOD yet?.

It should do most of the stuff needed. But NI has always been somewhat buggy, according to my research.