Skip to content

Been here nearly a month now...

...without making a new member post!

But it's ok, I've been made to feel welcome by many many people on these boards already, whether in threads or on my member page or in my inbox! This is a community which is warm and welcoming, full of fun folks full of literally loquacious love and loyalty for Stellar Black Isle Games, Subsequent Beamdog Influence and Guidance, and Sassy Banter Incessantly Grinning.

I find myself wandering here 5-7 days out of any given week! I hope Beamdog keeps up the good work shepherding classic CRPGs and inventing a few classics of their own, and I hope the wayward and unruly flock on these boards continues to amuse and delight me as they do! :D
SirBatincemf2112joluvJuliusBorisovRavenslightloliensparkleavnamenlosmlneveseNonnahswriterAerakarAyiekieZiminairAnduinGreenWarlockSon_of_ImoenEnialusMeliamnemashedtatersButtercheese

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,713
    Thank you for joining! You're a part of the forum already, it's nice and insightful to read your posts!
    lolienGenderNihilismGirdleZiminair
  • sparkleavsparkleav Member Posts: 871
    Hi and welcome, I've seen you about, I didn't know you were new :)
    JuliusBorisovGenderNihilismGirdlelolienZiminair
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Welcome to the forum. Enjoy our madness :)
    JuliusBorisovGenderNihilismGirdlelolienZiminair
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353
    Thanks everyone! :D
    lolien said:

Welcome! And with this you reached the point where you should decide which side to choose: broccoli or cauliflower?

*thinks about the vegetable mix in my freezer that has both in it* Do...do I have to choose?
    JuliusBorisovlolienZiminair
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 423
    welcome!!!
    GenderNihilismGirdleJuliusBorisovZiminairlolien
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745

Thanks everyone! :D

lolien said:

Welcome! And with this you reached the point where you should decide which side to choose: broccoli or cauliflower?

*thinks about the vegetable mix in my freezer that has both in it* Do...do I have to choose?
    No... You need to choose. And you need to choose Cauli. The flower people. Graceful and elegant. Excellent with cheese. Led by Queen Ester

Now sit... Let me tell you of the Demon-King Broc. The fallen Colli people and its passion for stilton and @Shandyr ...
    GenderNihilismGirdlelolienJuliusBorisov
    Or choose the Martians. We are here just to watch everything while we eat popcorn... Popcorn?
    GenderNihilismGirdlesparkleavAnduinJuliusBorisov
    I will eat Queen Ester and Demon-King Broc alike raw and uncooked, dirt still clinging to them.

...I wonder if anyone's ever made mushroom flavoured or vegetable flavoured popcorn before, sort of like the powder that comes in a package of instant noodles or something but dusted all over popcorn.
    lolienJuliusBorisovGozeta
  • sparkleavsparkleav Member Posts: 871
    Can't say I have @GenderNihilismGirdle though I'm sure it can be done.
    JuliusBorisovGenderNihilismGirdlelolien

I will eat Queen Ester and Demon-King Broc alike raw and uncooked, dirt still clinging to them.

...I wonder if anyone's ever made mushroom flavoured or vegetable flavoured popcorn before, sort of like the powder that comes in a package of instant noodles or something but dusted all over popcorn.

@GenderNihilismGirdle Our kitchens are always open to...

experiments :)
    JuliusBorisovGenderNihilismGirdleNonnahswriterlolien
    well I was just pondering on how there's a bunch of flavours of popcorn now, like different cheese flavours and caramel and the like were all pretty normal but now there's like...dill pickle and salt and vinegar and BBQ and other chip flavours of popcorn, so how long until mushroom flavour popcorn is just being sold in bags at grocery stores?!

maybe it already is and we don't know it yet, some vegetable infused puffy vegetable nugget, a mushroom invasion of our popped kernels, I wouldn't put it past flavour chemicals these days
    mlnevesesparkleavlolienJuliusBorisov
    I swear Martians are innocent...
    GenderNihilismGirdlelolienJuliusBorisov
    ...until proven guilty.
    mlneveselolienGozetaJuliusBorisov
  • GozetaGozeta Member Posts: 105
    Welcome good sir.
    GenderNihilismGirdleJuliusBorisov
    I prefer "Ser" as a gender neutral equivalent, if you must, or madam if you're hung up on Ser meaning a male knight because of too much Game of Thrones, but I appreciate the sentiment! :D
    JuliusBorisov