Skip to content

Proper Introduction

FinnTheHumanFinnTheHuman Member Posts: 404
edited June 2016 in New Members Welcome Area
Hi All,

I've been posting for half a year, but I've never introduced myself. So rude. I'm @FinnTheHuman. I like this community. I like it a lot.

I enjoy posting writings in the Challenges and Playthroughs section about my playthroughs. Man, creative writing is hard.

For my work I comment on this forum write a lot of simulations. I love Haskell, functional programming.

Also, while we're at it, I'm very attractive. Yes, true. Guys and girls look at me and they just say, "wow. I'm very attracted to that man. It must be nice to be somebody so attractive that even straight guys like me are attracted to him. Hmm, maybe I'm not so straight? Hmm, maybe such labels are limiting my fulfilment in life? Have fear of my own feelings toward other men been preventing me from having any real connection with my fellow man? Even in a platonic way?"

Inevitably, the man or woman will have an emotional breakthrough and come and thank me for it. Yes, I'm like a living @Shandyr portrait.
JuliusBorisovmf2112sparkleavRavenslightmlneveseNonnahswriterSpudulation

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Yeah, yeah, very pretty. That lich face is very pretty I mean.
    FinnTheHumansparkleavRavenslight
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 424
    welcome!
    JuliusBorisovFinnTheHumanRavenslight
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Welcome to the forum and have fun! I think you forgot to mention how humble you are though... :)
    JuliusBorisovFinnTheHumanRavenslightmf2112
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Have a :cookie:!