Skip to content

Wow! Hello!

I'm not really much into buying games I already have, particularly if mods exist to do what I want, but Baldur's Gate EE is a really really awesome modern rendition of the game. Instant loads, don't have to mod (not against it, just lazy), the original game is preserved...I guess some hardcore DnD blokes could pick it apart, but the purist hasn't found much anything to moan over.

Long and very late way of saying thanks for making the game, it's been fun to plow through again!

Comments

• lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Never late to say thanks. Welcome to the forum!
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    edited July 2016
    Look @Anduin, a kin!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LawnGnomeLawnGnome Member Posts: 2
    Shandyr said:

Oh great another gnome...

*cough* I mean... Why, hello there! Welcome to the forum!

I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
    By the way which do you prefer: Broccoli (good) or cauliflower (evil)?

Yeah, okay! I see how it is around here. I'm going to have to say cauliflower. Does that put me on the ban list? Haha.

Nah, couldn't think of a good name but when I was in college I made some neighborhood lawn ornaments go on trips to fun places like Mexico and Japan. They weren't stolen, just booked on a trip and promptly returned with Polaroids.

I tell ya, it's seems a nice community here, looks like a mix of the old and newer BG players.
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 426
    welcome!
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Welcome friend!
    You are a brave adventurer indeed to so boldly declare your culinary preference. This merry band takes their vegetables quite seriously. Lines have been drawn, wars have been fought. I like the cut of your jib, so I offer this advice.

Be wary of gifts bearing vegetables, no matter how tantalizing they seem. However, the cookies are quite safe.
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    Hi @LawnGnome, welcome!
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    I am chosen of Cauli. And you chose WELL ! ! !

Also... Please be aware of the tension underneath these forumites. Gnomophobia is a real thing and could result in a vegetable war of very large pumpkin proportions...

@Nimran give the gnome a cookie.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Welcome to the vegetable wars forum! Have fun!
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Hey there! Have a :cookie:!