Skip to content

Hello!

Hello guys, i'm superfuzz , an italian baldur's gate player. Old player, in truth :(
Ravenslightlolien[Deleted User]mf2112

Comments

• lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Welcome!

Old is relative. I bet you're still younger, than some of the other residents here.
    Ravenslight[Deleted User]mf2112Anduin
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Welcome! It is always especially nice to be able to welcome old comrades home. :)
    lolien[Deleted User]mf2112superfuzz
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Hmm… That potion is very green. It wouldn't happen to have any enchanted vegetable matter in it, @Shandyr ?
    [Deleted User]lolien
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    RavenslightlolienAbel
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    Welcome to the forums! @superfuzz
    Ravenslightlolien
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    superfuzz said:

Hello guys, i'm superfuzz , an italian baldur's gate player. Old player, in truth :(

Which millennia did you descend into undeath?
    Shandyr said:

Why, hello there! Feeling old? Hear your every bone crackin' when you move?
    Fear not for here comes the ultimate solution: Shandyr's splendid potion of youth.

Apply this potion and you will regain your youth instantly and stay forever young.
    And the best: you don't have to pay for it. Not one single Euro, isn't that fantastic?

*cough* You would only need to sign these papers... here, here and... here in blood.
    Now don't look so sceptic, being the handsome, and honest fellow that I am I assure you
    I am totally trustworthy.

Ask yourself do you want to stay forever young?
    Forever young,
    You want to be forever young...

Don't be so absurd! Liches do not care for potions! Pah!

Need a soul stored in a safe place? I have an excellent Tupperware collection. Wanna come see?
    Ravenslightlolien[Deleted User]
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited July 2016
    Welcome to the forum and have fun! Also do not listen to the immortality spammers in our forum. Immortality is overrated anyway :)
    RavenslightlolienNimranmf2112
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 424
    welcome! good to meet another "old" veteran of the wars along the sword coast.

speaking of "old", i guess it's all relevant. i'm almost twice your age. aaahhh...to be "young" and in my 30's again. how nice that would be. B)
    lolienRavenslightmlnevesesuperfuzz
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Welcome! Hope you like :cookie:s, because here comes one now! *throws :cookie:*
    lolienmf2112mlnevesesuperfuzz