Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• ussnorwayussnorway Member Posts: 341
    all of my posts over the years are stored on http://pukdarkstar.businesscatalyst.com/

and with the move to this forum I'm opening a new domain at http://ormaline.businesscatalyst.com/

anyone that has images/ mods etc stored on the old server is safe for at least two more years and there is little risk the new server won't become a 500 page bandwitdh eating monster like its dady... six years without a days outage is a good service.
    YgramulJuliusBorisov
  • Corey_RussellCorey_Russell Member Posts: 996
    Best of luck, @Enuhal ! I'm sure I'll try a randomized party again, one of these days. Most my random parties die in BG 1, but one of them made it to ToB...
    YgramulCrevsDaaklolienJuliusBorisov
  • YgramulYgramul Member Posts: 1,059

My 2 cents on what to do with the BG 1 and BG 2 threads from the BioWare forums if a program is found (which I believe there is one) that can compile them into something that can be be then pasted into a topic:

I think making a topic, calling it say "BioWare BG 2 No-Reload Thread Archive" and "BioWare BG 1 No-Reload Thread Archive" topic, and then putting links to said archives in the first post of this thread. That way this thread can continue more or less as normal, but all that great content is easily accessible by the links that should then be put in the 1st post of this thread. All active runs should of course be in this thread.

This is a solid idea.
    Along with other, similar suggestions already proposed, a consensus will surely be reached in the intervening months.

I am sure all the previous posters in this thread are equally excited about the stream of experienced contributors from Bioware forums carrying on with their future adventures here as well.
    BelgarathMTHSerg_BlackStriderCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @Blind_Visionary: Welcome!

I understand some people are trying to push for the Bioware forums to stay open, but we have been seeing Bioware folks migrating over here. I think this will be our common no-reload thread.

We don't have a split thread for BG1 or BG2. This thread is for all no-reload runs of the Infinity Engine games, including Icewind Dale.
    Blind_VisionaryYgramulJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak

Hi folks, I'm an old, (although largely unskilled) veteran of the No-Reload Challenge over on the soon-to-be-defunct Bioware forums. Is this the place where the challenge is continuing? If so, are we posting our journeys through the whole trilogy here, or splitting it up between BG1 / 2 ?

Looking forward to continuing (in my case) the largely hopeless adventure ;)

Welcome to the thread @Blind_Visionary

You are very welcome to post a trilogy run or individual BG1 or BG2 runs as you see fit, both are welcome in this one thread (just identify for clarity please). No hard rules, just the spirit of the no-reload.

Good luck! :)
    Blind_VisionaryJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
    @semiticgod

You make me feel nostalgia:
    IWD2 is arguably the best dungeon crawl there ever was. For me it is missing just two things:

1. SCS.
    2. an EE uplift of interface.

It seems I am now spoiled with both and it takes a big barrier to overcome to play without either.

Every year or two, I attempt an IWD2 run, even handicap my party by avoiding minmaxing, but past a certain point, without SCS, the campaign becomes unloosable. All of it on no-reload, of course.

In some of the best runs I had, I forbid myself to use a Sorcerer or even a full time mage and forbid all undead summoning. Shengard Bridge was a nail-biter.
    Good times.
    (Still, the "attack the first char I see" AI is... disappointing.)

semiticgoddessAerakarJuliusBorisov
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @Ygramul: Have you tried IWD2's Tactics mod? I don't have it installed (maybe later) but it makes the game substantially harder. It's not SCS, but it spruces up a bunch of fights. Caballus bombs you, you get flanked at Shaengarne, and the Fields of Slaughter lich is nearly impossible to disrupt.

The difficulty in IWD2 does decrease after Trugnuk, but I wouldn't have thought IWD2 was unloseable at any point in the game (well, maybe the ice temple) without a min-maxed party, given how dice-dependent the gameplay is. IWD2 has critical failures on saving throws; there's always a chance of failing a crucial save.

What kind of characters and tactics did you use?
    JuliusBorisov
  • FrancoisFrancois Member Posts: 452
    edited August 2016
    Enuhal said:

Good luck with your runs, Francois and semiticgod!

Thanks! Good luck to you too.

Dweyng, gnome Cleric/Thief, Highlights 2

Dweyng visited Gullykin for some friendly burglary and discovered Jenkal’s treachery. The ogre mage was dispatched very quickly and Xan cast Horror down the hallway. The silly wizard was running around miscasting spells while we practiced archery on him. We explored part of the dungeon and exited by the bridge. On the way back to Gullykin, we met a group of suspicious-looking people just south of the village. We surrounded them before initiating dialog, but violent action ensued. Entangle + wand of fireball + hold + fire arrows from Imoen and Khalid = easy victory. Molkar survived long enough to escape the entaglements and engage Jaheira in a very short melee. While resting in Gullykin I decided to switch gears between Khalid and Jaheira to make Khalid my primary tank. Another mystical dream suggested some treasure trove near a lighthouse.

Once there, we recruited Safana and scouting revealed some hobgoblins and sirens. We were originally planning to rest before going further, but decided to get rid of the hobgoblins first. One thing led to another and the sirens joined the fray. Khalid took the potion of mind shielding (stolen from Candlekeep). I didn’t play it as safe as I should and Imoen got charmed and Safana killed. Still we continued on to the cave, sendind Khalid in the vanguard while the potion’s effect lasted. Xan softened the 3 sirens by the cave with wand of fire and lighting, while Khalid charged them. Inside the cave, Khalid took a potion of giant strength and killed the golems with ballistic support from Imoen. Dweyng used his newly improved trap disabling skills while overseeing the fight.

Returning to civilization we met Ba’Ruk and his commandos who were all put to sleep by Xan. We hired as security for the archeologists and fought a Doomsayer. Not really difficult at this level. We returned Brage peacefuly to Nashkel, resurrected Safana and dropped her at the Inn.

We now have enough money to buy the shadow armor for Imoen. Dweyng has Con 20 (thanks to the tome and Buckley’s buckler previously purchased at the friendly arm inn), making him an honorary Dwarf.

ussnorwaySerg_BlackStriderJuliusBorisovGotural
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    edited August 2016
    Just copying over the first part of my current run from the Bioware forum. A half-orc Inquisitor called Scythia Strongarm.

I hope that it works:

Since not all the images came across, if you want to look here for the original:
    https://forum.bioware.com/topic/124374-baldurs-gate-1-no-reload-challenge/page-655

The saga of Scythia Strongarm in Baldur's Gate

The spoilers aren't acually spoilers, but just enable you to just read if you want, or see the images if you want.

Diary of Scythia Strongarm

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h416/grimwaldthewise/Baldurs Gate 2/Scythia Strongarm/Baldr028.jpg

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h416/grimwaldthewise/Baldurs Gate 2/Scythia Strongarm/Baldr029.jpg

Being a half-orc, as you might expect, I had great difficulty in gaining the training necessary to become an Inquisitor. If it hadn't been for the example of Drizzt, I am certain that, even pulling strings, Gorion would never have succeeded in getting me the rquisite training.

I do have one fault and that is the propensity towards picking up items which do not belong to me. In Candlekeep this meant that I had to pay a fine of all my gold when caught breaking open a chest.

I was able to kill all three assassins sent to kill me. [In the two previous runs Mendas killed me with his poisoned weapon!] This time I ensured that Canderous blessed me and protected me from evil whilst I consumed Deder's oil of speed.

Upon coming across Mendas, I ran and shot him with my bow before he closed in on me. I had to use two healing potions, but I survived.

[img]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h416/grimwaldthewise/Baldurs Gate 2/Scythia Strongarm/Baldr030.jpg[/IMG]

After being ambushed on the way to the FAI Gorion was killed and, upon his instructions, I fled.

I continued to follow his instructions by making for the Friendly Arms Inn. There I was asked to recover Joia's flamedance ring. This I did, and in the process helped Tania against the fishermen, thankfully without bloodshed.

Heading southwards I found a useful girdle upon the body of the ogre that I had just killed.

Heading southwards, I was able to help Alanna's neighbour, kill Karlat, calm down Marl and get a book for Firebead.

[img]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h416/grimwaldthewise/Baldurs Gate 2/Scythia Strongarm/Baldr032.jpg[/IMG]

I continued southwards, killing ogrillon and hobgoblins gaining a ring of protection and boots of strength in the process.

In Nashkel I found some ankheg armour, chatted to Noober and did some babysitting. I turned down some gold that Oublek was offering thinking that I was Greywolf. To the south-east I found a ring of fire protection before agreeing to take Samuel to the Friendly Arms Inn.

After doing that, I saved Melicamp's life and helped him back to his human form.

Back in the south, I helped Rufie, a dryad and a cat before heading west.

Baldr034.jpg

There I took on some unpleasant guys who were trying to extort payment for crossing a bridge.

Baldr035.jpg

Some assassins got in on the act, but necklace of missiles killed all but one.

Baldr036.jpg

Baldr037.jpg

He was a mage and he successfully cast confusion.

Baldr038.jpg

That didn't stop me killing him with my bow. I then had to wait until the spell wore off until I could proceed. The necklace once more proved invaluable as I killed some more assassins. The necklace is now in need of recharging.

Baldr039.jpg

In a cave I found some useful nick-nacks.

Baldr040.jpg

I killed some powerful gnoll before returning to the carnival to recharge the necklace.

Baldr033.jpg

To the south I killed another assassin, (see above) before deciding that some ankheg hunting was in order.

Baldr041.jpg

After killing all of them that I could find I reached level 6. My proficiencies are now: ** in two-handed swords; ** in two-handed weapons; and ** in long bows. Reputation is now 20, so I did some shopping in the carnival.

I decided to visit Durlag's Tower and had quite a profitble time there gaining wisdom, excellent armour many scrolls and potions, but most useful of all, experience.

Baldr044.jpg

Baldr045.jpg

Baldr046.jpg

I then went to the lighthouse area, killed some sirene,

Baldr047.jpg

but when the oportunity afforded itself, I peacefully went past Sil to get the treasure in the cave. The tome that I found in there means that I now rarely need healing potions.

I then killed Bassilus,

Baldr048.jpg

Zargal et al

Baldr049.jpg

before going to deal with Mutamin, the basilisks and medusae.

Baldr050.jpg

Baldr051.jpg

Baldr052.jpg

This took me past the level cap, but from now on I won't level up.

I then worked my way through the Nashkel mines, killing both assassins

Baldr053.jpg

and Mulahey with no problems.

Baldr054.jpg

Once outside I killed some assassins:

Baldr055.jpg

the undead in the caves and a stupid mage.

I fought Tazok, but like the bullying coward that he is, he stopped the fight.

Baldr057.jpg

I got the letters from the chest by stealth and proceeded to Cloakwood, killing some more assassins on the way:

Baldr058.jpg

There I helped some hunters and had various contretemps with druids. They always came out the worse for wear.

I also killed a dragon and several wyvern:

Baldr059.jpg

Baldr060.jpg

Baldr061.jpg

The Cloakwood mines did not appear when I expected, so I had to return to the bandit camp. This time my sword was exceedingly bloody when I left.

I fought Drasus and prevailed. However, I had to return to recharge my necklace of missiles.

In the mines Hareishan was totally outsmarted despite using sneaky tactics. I Used the necklace of muissiles centred on myself. This virtually wiped them out. However, I was scarcely hurt due to my protections.

Baldr062.jpg

Baldr063.jpg

I then fought my way through to Davaeorn and he finally fell.

Baldr064.jpg

There were some summoned monsters left, so Stephen was charmed with Algernon's Cloak to deal with them.

Baldr065.jpg

There were some chests that even I was not able to force open even with 22 strength.

On the way out I was attacked by Wendall who used rigid thinking to no avail:

Baldr066.jpg

Onwards to Baldur's Gate.

I have entered Baldur's Gate, killing more assassins on the way in.

Baldr067.jpgBaldr068.jpg

I have used the dexterity, wisdom and intelligence increasing scrolls.

I have acquired considerable experience fetching and carrying. After getting into a brawl, sadly Gorpal Hind was killed. I was sad and felt a bit guilty about that.

Baldr069.jpg

Baldr070.jpg

Baldr072.jpg

I sold a lot of +1 armour and weapons and now have well over 50,000 gold pieces.

Experience now over 350,000 but have not levelled up since reaching 150,000.

Candlekeep was without serious incident Experience just over 500.000.

Have rescued Duke Eltan.

Killed Cythandria, Kristen and Slythe.

Baldr073.jpg

Now wanting to get some ale after going to the Ducal Palace and defeating the assassins.

Baldr074.jpg

I have rescued the dukes and killed Silke:

Baldr075.jpg

Killed more assassins:

Baldr076.jpg

followed by Sarevok's cohorts:

Baldr077.jpg

Baldr078.jpg

Sarevok has fallen.

Baldr079.jpg

He was killed after an arrow of dispelling, an arrow of freezing and then his trusty sword. True sight was a real boon against his cohorts.

Final experience 687,963, though I did not level up after reaching 161000.

It hasn't worked perfectly as the images aren't there. :( If you want to see it with all the images, you can still see it on the old forum.
    https://forum.bioware.com/topic/124374-baldurs-gate-1-no-reload-challenge/page-655
    ussnorwaySerg_BlackStriderJuliusBorisovGotural
    edited August 2016
    Scythia has just exited Irenicus' Dungeon with the help of Imoen.

Weidu log below:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens
    ~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #1 // NPC Reactions (Aerie, Viconia, Jaheira, Anomen, Haer'Dalis, Keldorn)
    ~DC/SETUP-DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl: v9
    ~BACKBRYNNLAW/SETUP-BACKBRYNNLAW.TP2~ #0 #0 // Back to Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II: v5
    ~SELLSWORDS/SETUP-SELLSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II: v5
    ~SETUP-COM_ENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chosen of Mystra's Encounters (Requires Throne of Bhaal)
    ~SETUP-COM_ENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Would you like to install improved druid encounters?
    ~SETUP-COM_ENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Would you like to install improved Shagbag encounters?
    ~SETUP-AMBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amber the NPC MOD for BGII:SoA: v4
    ~SETUP-AMBER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Multiplayer-friendly flirting for Amber: v4
    ~TASHIA/SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tashia NPC Mod -> Full version (ToB required): v1.3
    ~TASHIA/SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tashia Add-on Pack by Bri and Lord Ernie (English only, Tashia ToB Required) -> Baldurized Dialogues: v1.3
    ~TASHIA/SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #5 // Alternate portrait for Tashia. -> Tashia's Alternate Portrait 2.: v1.3
    ~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v15
    ~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install alternate class for Xan? -> Change Xan's class to Fighter/Mage: v15
    ~YASRAENA/SETUP-YASRAENA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yasraena (BG2:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nethrin & Sillara of the Tamari: v16
    ~SETUP-ALORA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chosen of Mystra's Alora NPC Mod: 1.5
    ~SAERILETH/SETUP-SAERILETH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Saerileth Romance Mod (BG2:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nethrin and Sillara: v18
    ~DEARNISE/SETUP-DEARNISE.TP2~ #0 #0 // de'Arnise Romance for Baldur's Gate II: v4
    ~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: V14
    ~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SOA Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): V14
    ~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: V14
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: V4.2
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: V4.2
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: V4.2
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): V4.2
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: V4.2
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: V4.2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gorf the Squisher Fix, by Gebhard Blucher: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Yoshimo's Original Portrait: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen's Original Portrait: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v26beta2
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v26beta2
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v8.2.6
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v8.2.6
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v8.2.6
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v8.2.6
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v8.2.6
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v8.2.6
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #6 // Lich Deril: v8.2.6
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v8.2.6
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v8.2.6
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v8.2.6
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #12 // Alternate Slayer Change: v8.2.6
    ~ARESTORATIONP/SETUP-ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v8.2.6
    ~SETUP-DUNGEONBEGONE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Be Gone V1.6
    ~KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey: V4
    ~KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #21 // Alternate portraits -> Install Alternate Kelsey portrait set #3, by Indi: V4
    ~SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Keto-SOA NPC V2
    ~SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #1 // Keto/Kelsey Interaction (Requires Kelsey-SOA)
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA: v1.03
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB: v1.03
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.03
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.03
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.03
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #9 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.03
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Anomen Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.03
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #13 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.03
    ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #15 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended): v1.03
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature Improvements: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> With Additional Random Encounters: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue Enhancement Only: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.2
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: v3.2
    ~SETUP-BG2EEW.TP2~ #0 #0 // TeamBG's Weapons Pack for BG2:EE Version 1.01
    ~REUNION/SETUP-REUNION.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Reunion mod for Baldur's Gate II: v1
    ~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal)
    ~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Astral Shard Guardian
    ~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Encounter with Ustrain
    ~SETUP-VAMPIRETALES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Vampire Tales (Requires Throne of Bhaal)
    ~SETUP-VAMPIRETALES.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Cult of the Unseeing Eye
    ~SETUP-VAMPIRETALES.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Harper Fight
    ~SETUP-VAMPIRETALES.TP2~ #0 #3 // CoM Store 1
    ~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Original list version: v40
    ~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Original list version: v40
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Reveal Wilderness Areas Before Chapter Six: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1160 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> No Restrictions (Baldurdash): v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1170 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash): v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Triple-Class HLA Tables: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2352 // Alter Multiclass Restrictions -> Install both of the above options: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2360 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Single Classes: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2372 // Alter Dual-class Restrictions -> Install both of the above options: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2380 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Kits: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For All Creatures in Game: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3120 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not complain about reputation) -> NPCs Are Never Angry About Reputation: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3123 // NPCs Don't Fight: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3160 // Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3183 // Romance Cheats: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth): v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v16
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil: v16
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Initialise mod (all other components require this): v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4040 // Make party members less likely to die irreversibly: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4180 // Make Freedom scrolls available earlier: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Move Boo into Minsc's pack: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6020 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to spellcasters -> Only selected spellcasters in Throne of Bhaal get HLAs: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6034 // Smarter Mages -> Mages cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat on difficulty settings of Hard or higher: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6044 // Smarter Priests -> Priests cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat on difficulty settings of Hard or higher: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs -> All of the potions dropped by slain enemies are recoverable: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6511 // Improved fiends -> Fiends have normal hit points: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6530 // Smarter celestials -> Celestials have about 50 percent more hit points than normal: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6541 // Smarter dragons -> Dragons have normal hit points: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6580 // Improved Vampires: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8030 // More resilient trolls: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8040 // Increase difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings -> Mildly increased difficulty: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8061 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix") -> Enhanced spirit trolls (as in Tactics): v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8081 // Improved Bodhi (Tactics Remix) -> Original Tactics Improved Bodhi with SCSII scripting: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive (adapted from Quest Pack): v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8140 // Slightly Improved Drow -> Upgrade Ust Natha's defences: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Slightly Improved Watcher's Keep: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Enhanced Sendai's Enclave: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: v30
    ~SETUP-WMART.TP2~ #0 #0 // Deidre and Joluv in BG:EE
    ~SETUP-BGEEW.TP2~ #0 #0 // TeamBG's Weapons Pack for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu Version 1.04
    ~SETUP-BGEEAR.TP2~ #0 #0 // TeamBG's Armors for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu Version 1.05
    ~RECOLOREDBUTTONS/SETUP-RECOLOREDBUTTONS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Recolored character's toolbar buttons (BG2:EE): v4.1
    ~SETUP-UNDERREP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Underrepresented Items From Icewind Dale 2
    ~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #500 // PnP Helmed and Battle Horrors: v5
    ~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #520 // Realistic Kobold Commandos: v5
    ~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #9000 // Fix area creature references: v5
    ~VIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Victor's Improved Races: v2.0
    ~VIC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Victor's Wizards Know Better(have more Lore): v2.0
    ~VIC.TP2~ #0 #2 // Faithful Rogue Kit for BGII: v2.0
    ~VIC.TP2~ #0 #3 // Lich Slayer Scimitar: v2.0
    ~VIC.TP2~ #0 #4 // The Djin Merchant: v2.0
    ~VIC.TP2~ #0 #5 // Burning Man kit for BG2(by Victor): v2.0
    ~VIC.TP2~ #0 #6 // Romance Friendly Imprisonment(by Galactygon): v2.0
    ~VIC.TP2~ #0 #7 // Lydia's scroll: v2.0
    ~VIC.TP2~ #0 #8 // Weapons for all: v2.0
    ~VIC.TP2~ #0 #9 // Victor's Special Encounters: v2.0
    ~VIC.TP2~ #0 #10 // Improved Bard Song: v2.0
    ~VIC.TP2~ #0 #11 // Improved Irenicus Dungeon(Not as difficult as Improved Ilyich): v2.0
    ~VIC.TP2~ #0 #12 // Grandpa's Shield quest: v2.0
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Give Imoen Adventurer Kit: v4
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #1411 // Give Imoen a Mage Kit -> Conjurer: v4
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Change Minsc's Title to Rashemaar Ranger: v4
    ~NPCKIT/NPCKIT.TP2~ #0 #2500 // Give Nalia Adventurer Kit: v4
    ussnorwayJuliusBorisovGotural
  • EnuhalEnuhal Member Posts: 920
    @Wise_Grimwald: There's a post by semiticgod somewhere on page 77 of this thread explaining how images work in this forum - it's actually surprisingly simple, you don't even have to upload them to another site anymore.
    semiticgoddessJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • ussnorwayussnorway Member Posts: 341
    edited August 2016
    Los1 -ds1b,

hold up;

The party finished cleaning up the dungeon guards when I noticed Puk couldn't cast his priest spells, … the import bug.

For those that haven't played DS with a priest of Tyr yet there is a bug in Beamdogs code that converts the class into a broken cross between cleric and fighter.

The work around;

Instead of importing the save normally you can pick "single player" (assumed) then select "new game" then press the "create party" button.

Import the other group members from the "final save" one at a time as per normal... This collects their gear | experience and is very important to establish which member is the bhaul spurn... The fact that you wake up virtually naked still tells the game what items to offer you when you start to explore.

Now the work around part is to create your priest of tyr character from scratch instead of importing him from a character file or save.

The draw back is that this tyr priest will only have the basic 7th levels of experience that a character whom hasn't completed dragionspear gets... Feel free to shadowkeeper it if thats a stress but i'm playing on legacy of bhaul and turn undead is broken for that level anyway
    Post edited by ussnorway on
    Wise_GrimwaldJuliusBorisovGotural
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    @Wise_Grimwald , the syntax for posting pictures from external sites like Photobucket on this forum is:

< img src=http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/yourlink > , except without the spaces between < > . Also, you have to get rid of those [ img ] [ /img ] tags from Photobucket's link.

Alternatively, and I think easier, you can directly upload photos from your computer using the drop down menu above your posting window, fourth over from the right. (Looks like a page with the corner turned down). There's also a box in there where you can copy/paste a URL. (Again, no [ img ] [/img ] tags.)
    Wise_GrimwaldJuliusBorisov
    Thanks BelgarathMTH. Once you know, that's much easier than the Bioware forum. :)

Scythia had few problems with the slaver quest other than the fact that he had to rest occasionally to recuperate. He has now agreed to go with Nalia to free her land. He has bought Azuredge. :) Should soon have ** in axes.
    JuliusBorisov
    @Francois. If you are losing a lot of loot, it can be worthwhile not flooding the mine immediately but going back for it and then flooding the mine. Your choice though.
    JuliusBorisov
  • FrancoisFrancois Member Posts: 452
    I know, but I'm too lazy to come back, and around that point money is not a big issue anyway.

Also for roleplaying it makes more sense to flood it now in case they send reinforcement to take it back.
    Wise_GrimwaldJuliusBorisov