Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,321
    Well done @Neverused - hope you can keep Rondo going in BG2.
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,857
    MacHurto said:

I did a run with a cleric once, when the EE came out, so I could have all new NPCs in the same group. Found it very underwhelming for the same reasons. I didn't feel Charname was as powerful as the rest, except at epic levels when facing undead. Maybe Fighter/ranger dualled to cleric could be an answer? Anomen is quite a competent character, for example.

I did a run once where everyone was a cleric of some kind. Fighter/cleric, cleric/illusionist, cleric/thief etc. I quite enjoyed it. It was modded so there was Gavin and Finch a well as the vanilla characters.
    edited November 2016

@Serg_BlackStrider, @Wise_Grimwald: Maybe the cook mistook Wise's gang for a bunch of Cloakwood Druids?

That is a much better explanation. :)
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
    edited November 2016
    How come such a few users here play on the vanilla EE version of Baldur's gate?
    RelSundan said:

How come such a few users here play on the vanilla EE version of Baldur's gate?

My current game is not only EE, but vanilla EE. That's not going to last. I love the mods too much to play vanilla though I will continue to play EE as I think that sooner or later most of the best mods will be in EE format.
  • Corey_RussellCorey_Russell Member Posts: 998
    Yes Serg you are correct Dogdancing is a thief/illusionist. Fixed post, thanks!
    Grond0 said:

What's next:

I don't have a Wizard Slayer trilogy success. I don't have the masochism of Grond0 for solo Wizard Slayer though, so instead will do a group of fighters.

Who are you calling a masochist - ooh that makes me so angry I could hit myself :D
    :D
    @Blind_Visionary Do you like the mod? The majority of comments that I have seen have been quite negative.

I can understand why. The winged elves are supposed to be quite rare. I can understand having a mod that gives Aerie her wings, but not for generic elves.