Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Legacy of Bhaal Iron Man Daigle run

13»

Comments

• justfeelinathomejustfeelinathome Member Posts: 353
    It probably ain't that much fun for the average gamer, I agree.

I guess balancing out the hardest difficulties in games must be one of the hardest things to do, in and off itself. I enjoy what they did in terms of spell casting abilities and AI, though. Maybe that's more of the route which they should have explored.

GrumGenderNihilismGirdledrakirCrevsDaak
  • onelasttry84onelasttry84 Member Posts: 49
    soooo? what happened to Phill the Bard? you dead???

JuliusBorisovlolienGotural
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,660
    We are still waiting for Phill to continue. Do not dissapoint us.

JuliusBorisovlolienCrevsDaak
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 3,980
    Interesting run! I've been experimenting with a solo sorcerer LoB no-reload and am pretty sure that the only fight difficult in principle (the need to concentrate for long periods makes them all difficult in practice for me :) ) is the one at the palace. I've got a couple of possible approaches lined up, but nothing that seems particularly promising, so will be watching your tactics with interest ...

JuliusBorisovlolien
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,660
    Would you look at that. Update right after I asked about your progress. I guess I have to pester you more often.

mf2112JuliusBorisovlolienCrevsDaak
  • MandragoraMandragora Member Posts: 79
    maybe stream episodes in future?

mf2112lolienJuliusBorisovGenderNihilismGirdle
  • LordVemLordVem Member Posts: 28
    Any update? This thread is so cool, I'd love to read more.

JuliusBorisovGenderNihilismGirdleGoturalCrevsDaak
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    @JuliusBorisov is out on vacation so it will be several weeks at least before we see an update here.

lolienJuliusBorisovGenderNihilismGirdleGotural
13»