Skip to content

Collector's Edition Box

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KasmoKasmo Member Posts: 22
    bleusteel said:

we have decided to give a free digital copy of our upcoming game to all SoD Collector's Edition purchasers. Download codes will be emailed to customers shortly after the release of this new game, which will be released soon.

Woohooo, please let it be Icewind Dale 2 EE, please!

• CrazypeaCrazypea Member Posts: 8
    Kasmo said:

bleusteel said:

we have decided to give a free digital copy of our upcoming game to all SoD Collector's Edition purchasers. Download codes will be emailed to customers shortly after the release of this new game, which will be released soon.

Woohooo, please let it be Icewind Dale 2 EE, please!

I'd rather it was Planescape Torment EE or another game in the Planescape setting...
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    I need to play Planescape: Torment after I beat Siege of Dragonspear. I just finished by BG1 run with my Blade Bard.
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    edited February 2017
    Dee said:

Just a note: one of the d10s says "10", while the other one says "01". The dice are different, just not in an ideal way.

Here's a picture for everyone to see what ya mean.

Edit: ...It takes forever to load. I'm sorry. D:

• KasmoKasmo Member Posts: 22
    edited February 2017
    I completely forgot about that gem.(never played it) Planescape Torment EE would be perfect.

By the way, dear Beamdog, if there where a Baldur's Gate II EE Collector's Edition Box Release, i would buy it in an instant. But only if there is finally German Text and Audio.
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    What is wrong with those dice? Looks fine...
  • Granas3Granas3 Member Posts: 41

Dee said:

Just a note: one of the d10s says "10", while the other one says "01". The dice are different, just not in an ideal way.

Here's a picture for everyone to see what ya mean.

Edit: ...It takes forever to load. I'm sorry. D:

That's not so bad. From what people were saying, I thought that they'd included two identical d100s, rather than d10/100. It's a little unusual, and rolling 00 would be a little confusing, though it should be apparent depeby the other die. Less of a problem than I thought, more a quirk really.
  • mediocrepoetmediocrepoet Member Posts: 5
    Those are percentiles and not an error. The D4 I got has two sides that show one result and a different result on the third side. That's an error.

Outside of that dice problem which is a bummer since I was looking forward to using them, it's a really nice package all around. I'm glad the wait's finally over.
  • ThunderThunder Member Posts: 157
    @JuliusBorisov will there be shipping notifications when the EU packages are being send?
  • ThunderThunder Member Posts: 157
    Great, thank you.
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    edited February 2017

EU/UK

Until Brexit is done the UK is still in the EU. But I assume you mean mainland Europe vs the UK. ;-)
  • TexasJSWTexasJSW Member Posts: 5
    Will they be getting more CE boxes in stock to sell? I want to buy one. Thanks!
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,525
    TexasJSW said:

A few of us cancelled their order. I guess it can't hurt to email them and ask if you can purchase one of those left-over boxes.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    TexasJSW said:

We are still working on what to do with those CE copies that are remaining. To tell the truth, we're closer to finding solutions than 2 weeks ago ;) Stay tuned!
  • ZoulstormZoulstorm Member Posts: 4
    Anyone from EU got their CE box yet? im still waiting here in sweden
  • Sam_Sam_ Member Posts: 172
    I got mine over a week ago (I'm in the US). I think this may be the most amazing thing I have ever spent my money on! Well worth the price and the wait. Thanks Beamdog, and congratulations for creating such an amazing physical product. I want a IWD CE next! :smile:

Thunder said:

@JuliusBorisov will there be shipping notifications when the EU packages are being send?

Customers from Europe who have ordered CEs should be getting shipping notices as soon as our distributor for the EU/UK receives the pallets we've sent their way.
    Were the pallets shipped by sea or air? Just asking so that I can get an idea on the timeframe. Via sea = 2-4 weeks?
  • SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,235
    @Zoulstorm:

Thunder said:

Customers from Europe who have ordered CEs should be getting shipping notices as soon as our distributor for the EU/UK receives the pallets we've sent their way.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Crazypea said:

Thunder said:

Were the pallets shipped by sea or air? Just asking so that I can get an idea on the timeframe. Via sea = 2-4 weeks?
    They're being shipped by sea. When we have more information, we'll post an update on the blog for more details.
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    edited February 2017
    Sjerrie said:

In that case, let's hope the pallets don't have to go through a Sahuagin city, the Underdark, a Drow city and an Illithid lair before it reaches our shores. :)

If I was Beamdog, I'd be worried if the captain's name is 'Anaemias van Rho' all of a sudden.
    Post edited by Doubledimas on

Crazypea said:

Thunder said:

They're being shipped by sea. When we have more information, we'll post an update on the blog for more details.
    Much appreciated Julius. Now I can now I have a rough idea on when expect the CE.
  • TexasJSWTexasJSW Member Posts: 5

TexasJSW said:

We are still working on what to do with those CE copies that are remaining. To tell the truth, we're closer to finding solutions than 2 weeks ago ;) Stay tuned!
    Whatever it is, I hope it involves me getting one of these in my hands!
  • Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    elminster said:

Anyone else get theirs today? :) (I'm in Ontario, Canada)

Hey now! That's a METRO bag!

RAWR!
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315

elminster said:

Anyone else get theirs today? :) (I'm in Ontario, Canada)

Hey now! That's a METRO bag!

RAWR!
    Yep :)