Skip to content

Collector's Edition Box

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Crazypea said:

@Galahard On your profile - https://forums.beamdog.com/profile/Galahard - you can see two CE-related badges, one of them granted by Ilmater.

OK, I'm A LITTLE concerned now. I only have 3 badges on my profile - Name dropper, Photogenic and first comment. No sign of any CE badges.

My concern is that if I've been missed of the 'who should get badges' list, I might have been missed of the 'who should receive a copy SOD CE collector's edition'

Please can you look into this (um... ASAP).

Ps. When I log in I CAN see access to my digital copy of the game and soundtrack, but.... Please just re-assure me that after waiting all of this time for the physical goodies, I am on track to get them...
    Did you use a different email account when it comes to your account at Beamdog.com vs the forum?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    @Crazypea Thanks for your question. The office will be open on Monday, and we'll look into it ASAP.
  • CrazypeaCrazypea Member Posts: 8
    elminster said:

Crazypea said:

@Galahard On your profile - https://forums.beamdog.com/profile/Galahard - you can see two CE-related badges, one of them granted by Ilmater.

OK, I'm A LITTLE concerned now. I only have 3 badges on my profile - Name dropper, Photogenic and first comment. No sign of any CE badges.

My concern is that if I've been missed of the 'who should get badges' list, I might have been missed of the 'who should receive a copy SOD CE collector's edition'

Please can you look into this (um... ASAP).

Ps. When I log in I CAN see access to my digital copy of the game and soundtrack, but.... Please just re-assure me that after waiting all of this time for the physical goodies, I am on track to get them...
    Did you use a different email account when it comes to your account at Beamdog.com vs the forum?

@Crazypea Thanks for your question. The office will be open on Monday, and we'll look into it ASAP.

Thanks both.

Feeling a bit of an idiot - sorry!

It seems that somewhere along the line I have managed to get myself two forum accounts - one with the appropriate badges one without. No idea how it happened, but Elminster is right. Sorry, apologies if any time was wasted.
    lolien
  • CaladhanCaladhan Member Posts: 6

@Caladhan If you want to change the delivery address of your shipping, please, send an email to support@beamdog.com.

Well, I did and got this answer:
    "Your request (#24149) has been solved."

But today I got an email from Spiral Galaxy Games.
    They still have my old address.
    That's not funny, I don't want to wait forever!
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    Caladhan said:

That e-mail also says to contact them immediately if the details are incorrect. (See bold text below)
    We are acting as the order fulfilment agent for Beamdog and are soon to dispatch your order.
    Your will receive another email confirming the order has been dispatched.
    Your Order Reference Number is : XXX-000000 (NB. this is not a courier tracking number)

Your Beamdog Order reference is X123456789
    We will ship to the address below, if this is not correct please do contact us by email immediately.

Your order includes the following item(s):

1 x Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear Collectors Edition

Regards
    The Team at Spiral Galaxy Games
    @Caladhan, you should be able to e-mail them directly (not Beamdog) if your address has changed.
  • lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462
    edited November 2019
    Post edited by lefreut on
    @Troodon80, I did that.
    My point is, I am angry because in january Beamdog-support said the problem is solved. But it is not. And because of that I am afraid there will be a further delay.
    (Sorry for my english, I hope that was understandable)
  • rapsam2003rapsam2003 Member Posts: 1,636
    Caladhan said:

@Troodon80, I did that.
    My point is, I am angry because in january Beamdog-support said the problem is solved. But it is not. And because of that I am afraid there will be a further delay.
    (Sorry for my english, I hope that was understandable)

But Beamdog isn't the company shipping it. Spiral Galaxy Games is the company shipping the Collector's Edition.
    filcat88
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    I got an email from Spiral Galaxy Games - soon I will have my CE. Can't wait!
    Sjerrie
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    Yup, I've got an e-mail too. Boy, that will gonna be a joy :)
    Sjerrie
  • SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,234
    edited March 2017
    I also got mail from Spiral Galaxy :smiley:
  • filcat88filcat88 Member Posts: 115
    Got that email from S Galaxy too.

"Swords, not words"
  • Greenman019Greenman019 Member Posts: 206
    Are you guys in the UK then?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Caladhan said:

@Caladhan If you want to change the delivery address of your shipping, please, send an email to support@beamdog.com.

Well, I did and got this answer:
    "Your request (#24149) has been solved."

@Caladhan Our customer service team made a mistake, we're sorry. Please, contact the team at Spiral Galaxy Games to update your address. We will ensure that you get your CE.
    I am so excited for my copy! I was away last weekend with the family, including two toddler nieces, so it basically felt like an eternity Timestop, and when I got back I felt like 'where is my shipping confirmation'. Then I realized it had only been 5 days. xD
    filcat88JuliusBorisovCrevsDaakAdul
  • ConjurerDragonConjurerDragon Member Posts: 110
    I got my CE in the mail today, have my CE badge on the forum and will be silently blissful for the remainder of the week o:)
    AdulJuliusBorisovlolien
    Got mine today. :-)
    I'm happy about the high quality! I really like the Adventure's Guide, Field Report and the Cloth Map (so much better than the PoE one!).
    Thank you!
    JuliusBorisovAdul
  • lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462
    edited November 2019
    Post edited by lefreut on
    SjerrieAdulJuliusBorisovdeltago
    According to the tracking number my copy was shipped just before the weekend, so it'll probably arrive somewhere next week. :)
    JuliusBorisov
  • CrazypeaCrazypea Member Posts: 8
    My arrived yesterday - I'm in Hampshire UK.
    JuliusBorisov
  • MeraMera Member Posts: 133
    Got mine Saturday (France), really happy with it! :)
    JuliusBorisov
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    AndreaColomboJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • ThunderThunder Member Posts: 157
    Just got my copy (The Netherlands). All seems to be in order, and it looks awesome!
    SjerrieJuliusBorisovCrevsDaakAdul
    IT'S FINALLY HERE!! (Also Netherlands)

First thing I did was check the condition of the box itself, in particular the corners, since in my experience those are weak spots. All seems to be in flawless condition though! Still sick, so full unboxing will commence once I have eliminated the possibility of accidentally coating the glorious goodies in sneezed-/coughed-up germs and phlegm...
    JuliusBorisovCrevsDaakAdul
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,524
    Shandyr said:

BUT we know that the position of Durlag's Tower does not match it's location in official Realm's lore. Which nobody minds but me :smiley:

And me—I'm as much of a P&P buff as I am a BG1 buff ;)
    [Deleted User]CrevsDaak